Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 07-09-2013, 11:39 AM   #1
chosen_one6
Banned

chosen_one6 is popular on this boardchosen_one6 is popular on this boardchosen_one6 is popular on this boardchosen_one6 is popular on this boardchosen_one6 is popular on this board
Default Brand New Grand Theft Auto 5 Gameplay

http://www.ign.com/videos/2013/07/09...meplay-trailer

or if that one doesn't work

http://www.gametrailers.com/videos/7...gameplay-debut

Easily going to be in contention for game of the year I can already tell that it's going to suck away most of my time for at least a few weeks. Enjoy!
chosen_one6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2013, 11:43 AM   #2
Jameerthefear
C/O 2016

Jameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Brand New Grand Theft Auto 5 Gameplay

I've never played GTA before. My parents wouldn't let me get it. I'll probably get V though because this looks really cool.
Jameerthefear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2013, 11:46 AM   #3
Jameerthefear
C/O 2016

Jameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

The graphics look great too. Wow.
Old 07-09-2013, 11:48 AM   #4
kaiteng
CONGRATS MAN XD

kaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

That must exhaust every single chips in those consoles.
kaiteng is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2013, 11:48 AM   #5
Pushxx
Anti-NBA Hipster

Pushxx has an incredible reputation herePushxx has an incredible reputation herePushxx has an incredible reputation herePushxx has an incredible reputation herePushxx has an incredible reputation herePushxx has an incredible reputation herePushxx has an incredible reputation herePushxx has an incredible reputation here

Looks like too much. Part of GTA's genius is its simplicity. The realism is awe-inspiring, though.
Pushxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2013, 12:52 PM   #6
B-Low
The Love B-Low

B-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

My usual GTA process:

Day 1- Play the game for hours, beating missions and finding new areas.

Day 2- Reach a mission I can't beat within 3 tries and get annoyed

Day 3 and on- Use cheat codes for unlimited weapons and run around the city raising hell, beating random people up, driving fast, using rocket launchers on unnecessary things, spawning helicopters and then jumping out, seeing how long I can run from the police after some petty crime etc

That said, I'll be buying this one and doing the exact same thing
B-Low is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2013, 12:57 PM   #7
tpols
5-time NBA All-Star

tpols has a terrific reputationtpols has a terrific reputationtpols has a terrific reputationtpols has a terrific reputationtpols has a terrific reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by B-Low
My usual GTA process:

Day 3 and on- Use cheat codes for unlimited weapons and run around the city raising hell, beating random people up, driving fast, using rocket launchers on unnecessary things, spawning helicopters and then jumping out, seeing how long I can run from the police after some petty crime etc

My add usually kicks in within an hour and I just start shooting everything and try to get away on motorcycles
tpols is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2013, 01:07 PM   #8
Jameerthefear
C/O 2016

I wonder if this will have destructible environments
Old 07-09-2013, 01:19 PM   #9
SCREWstonRockets
Houston Texan

SCREWstonRockets is a pretty well-respected posterSCREWstonRockets is a pretty well-respected posterSCREWstonRockets is a pretty well-respected posterSCREWstonRockets is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by B-Low
My usual GTA process:

Same here, day 3 is the best part of GTA. Throw in free roam multiplayer and its a wrap for me.
SCREWstonRockets is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2013, 01:33 PM   #10
Thorpesaurous
NBA rookie of the year

Thorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

GTA gets away with calling this game footage because they provide that cinematic camera angle as playable in the game, even though it's impossible to play in that view. It still looks awesome though. My pre-order is in, and I can't wait.
Thorpesaurous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2013, 01:56 PM   #11
fiddy
HC4L

fiddy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfiddy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfiddy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfiddy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfiddy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfiddy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfiddy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfiddy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfiddy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfiddy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfiddy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Seriously **** R* if they dont annuounce windows release data soon, otherwise id be forced to buy a console.
fiddy is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2013, 05:56 PM   #12
mateoboz
Swish...

mateoboz has no real reputation yet.

I am in awe. This is going to provide years of entertainment for me. Can't wait to 100% this beast! Biggest problem for me being that I am homeless and will probably still be homeless in September when this comes out, so I don't know when I'll actually get to sit down with it. I have a long way to go to get there. But I do have it pre-ordered at Gamestop, so I'll picking it up on September 17th for sure. Open the case and look at the book and map. I'll be well studied for it when I finally get to put it in my X-Box.
mateoboz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2013, 05:59 PM   #13
Jameerthefear
C/O 2016

Quote:
Originally Posted by mateoboz
I am in awe. This is going to provide years of entertainment for me. Can't wait to 100% this beast! Biggest problem for me being that I am homeless and will probably still be homeless in September when this comes out, so I don't know when I'll actually get to sit down with it. I have a long way to go to get there. But I do have it pre-ordered at Gamestop, so I'll picking it up on September 17th for sure. Open the case and look at the book and map. I'll be well studied for it when I finally get to put it in my X-Box.
Why are you homeless?
Old 07-09-2013, 06:06 PM   #14
Al Thornton
the mind is so complex

Al Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

wow. it's like they combined all the good things about san andreas and all the good things about 4.
Al Thornton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2013, 06:08 PM   #15
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jameerthefear
I've never played GTA before. My parents wouldn't let me get it. I'll probably get V though because this looks really cool.

Damn you're young.
GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: