Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 07-10-2013, 02:54 AM   #31
fiddy
HC4L

fiddy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfiddy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfiddy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfiddy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfiddy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfiddy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfiddy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfiddy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfiddy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfiddy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Brand New Grand Theft Auto 5 Gameplay

Quote:
Originally Posted by BuGzBuNNy
hmm..wonder how this will affect next gen consoles
pretty sure they confirmed ps3/360 only

Quote:
“Hey Rockstar, I'm curious whether you are planning on releasing GTA V on the PC...” – received via Mouthoff

The only versions of the game that we have announced are for the Xbox 360 and PlayStation®3 which are set for a September 17th worldwide release. We don’t have anything to share about the possibility of a next-gen or a PC platform release at this time and we are completely focused on delivering the best possible experience for the consoles people have right now.

http://www.rockstargames.com/newswir...ered-gtav.html

They will probably port the game for PC and next gen, 2014 imo.
fiddy is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2013, 04:47 AM   #32
9erempiree
26 yrs of watching NBA

9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board

This might possibly be the greatest game ever made because it's every game that's ever made collaborated into on title.

Just by watching the trailer, you can play sports, golf, cycling and tennis. That's like sports gaming. You can fly a freaking plane. You can drive and race cars like it's Need 4 Speed or any other racing game. You can walk around and shoot at cops like it's a FPS. You can explore the big ass world and do missions.

You can buy clothes and do all the other stuff like The Sims games. Unbelievable.

It's like every game made put into one. I don't know how they can fit all that on a disc.
9erempiree is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2013, 04:52 AM   #33
AirMike
Serious playground baller

AirMike has an OK reputation so far

Looks awsome , if you haven't, go chech the Watch Dogs gameplay videos...that game looks dope too
AirMike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2013, 05:02 AM   #34
LJJ
Extra Cheese

LJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by fiddy
http://www.rockstargames.com/newswir...ered-gtav.html

They will probably port the game for PC and next gen, 2014 imo.

It's coming alright. It's hilarious that a huge company like Rockstar wants us to believe they don't know what they'll be working on 2 months from now. ( in fact, if it's coming they already have been working on it)

I mean, announce an upgraded edition is on the way and people might pass on the 360.PS3 edition, so it's better to answer "we don't know yet" for now.
LJJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2013, 05:08 AM   #35
Ron Jeremy
I airball my layups

Ron Jeremy has an OK reputation so far

Ron Jeremy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2013, 05:11 AM   #36
fiddy
HC4L

fiddy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfiddy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfiddy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfiddy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfiddy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfiddy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfiddy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfiddy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfiddy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfiddy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by LJJ
It's coming alright. It's hilarious that a huge company like Rockstar wants us to believe they don't know what they'll be working on 2 months from now. ( in fact, if it's coming they already have been working on it)

I mean, announce an upgraded edition is on the way and people might pass on the 360.PS3 edition, so it's better to answer "we don't know yet" for now.
I took the bait, just negotiated like new used xbox 360 for 130$, time to to pre-order the game itself.
Old 07-10-2013, 05:27 AM   #37
Shade8780
GOATin

Shade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I'm gonna try and complete San Andreas before this comes out. Never completed IV either but I won't be able to do both of them before this comes out.

Anyway, the scary thing is, this is only PS3 gameplay, and the graphics look sick. They will obviously get it on PS4 and Xbox One so imagine what the graphics would be like on that I'm so damn hyped!
Shade8780 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2013, 05:35 AM   #38
fiddy
HC4L

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shade8780
I'm gonna try and complete San Andreas before this comes out. Never completed IV either but I won't be able to do both of them before this comes out.

Anyway, the scary thing is, this is only PS3 gameplay, and the graphics look sick. They will obviously get it on PS4 and Xbox One so imagine what the graphics would be like on that I'm so damn hyped!
If you are playing IV on PC you should finish it very fast. Be sure to check out EFLC.
Old 07-10-2013, 05:46 AM   #39
Shade8780
GOATin

Shade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by fiddy
If you are playing IV on PC you should finish it very fast. Be sure to check out EFLC.
Nah, I have it on PS3. I also have EFLC as well. Completed BOGT and almost finished TLAD
Shade8780 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2013, 06:14 AM   #40
fiddy
HC4L

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shade8780
Nah, I have it on PS3. I also have EFLC as well. Completed BOGT and almost finished TLAD
IMO you should have played them in that order
IV>TLAD>BOGT

So that the stories match better.

IV is not demanding in terms of the story, whats really annoying is that while you are going somewhere(eg to attempt a mission) suddenly you cell phone rings, someone asks you out drinking/bowling/etc. You have to abandon you current travel, cross the whole city to pick an annoying mfer(Roman), cross the city again to go bowling and then drop that fat ass back home. Its time consuming and not that interesting, if you turn himdown it results in a in lower reputation with him. If you cut down on this type of bs you should finish the story quickly.

Last edited by fiddy : 07-10-2013 at 06:33 AM.
Old 07-10-2013, 09:21 AM   #41
Rake2204
7-time NBA All-Star

Rake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by 9erempiree
I don't know how they can fit all that on a disc.
I believe I read it'll come with two discs. The first disc will have to be installed upon purchase and will require 8GB of space on your hard drive. After the first disc is installed, you'll just have to pop in the 2nd disc whenever you want to play.

I happen to have an earlier XBox with a 15GB hard drive so that presents a problem for me. I think I'll have to purchase a separate flash drive to accommodate the size of GTA.
Rake2204 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2013, 03:16 PM   #42
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2013, 03:17 PM   #43
Goliath Uterus
average size weiner

Goliath Uterus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGoliath Uterus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGoliath Uterus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGoliath Uterus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGoliath Uterus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGoliath Uterus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGoliath Uterus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGoliath Uterus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGoliath Uterus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGoliath Uterus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGoliath Uterus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

^^^^

online is gonna be fvcking insane
Goliath Uterus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2013, 03:49 PM   #44
9erempiree
26 yrs of watching NBA

9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOBB

That is just too sick and unfair for those that don't have this game.

I'm thinking it's over 100 hours or more of game play and the stuff you can do to 100% complete the game. Definitely a worth the price. It should be a $100 game to be honest.

Last game I played, was Metal Gear series and I always thought the game was too short.

This is virtual reality and the virtual world. This is future.
9erempiree is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2013, 03:56 PM   #45
Is He Ill
Cowboys & Spurs

Is He Ill is considered somewhat coolIs He Ill is considered somewhat coolIs He Ill is considered somewhat cool

I can't wait for Rockstar to reveal more about the multiplayer, because that looks phenomenal.
Is He Ill is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: