Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 07-10-2013, 12:26 AM   #1
Dolphin
werewolfdolphin

Dolphin has an incredible reputation hereDolphin has an incredible reputation hereDolphin has an incredible reputation hereDolphin has an incredible reputation hereDolphin has an incredible reputation hereDolphin has an incredible reputation hereDolphin has an incredible reputation here
Default Should you be hanging out with a girl one on one you used to **** who now has a bf?

The bf doesn't know me (they met out of town at school) and I have no intention of trying to get with her. I view it as we are purely friends. We go to the movies and what not. Take her out to party with my friends (legit never try to pull moves on her). A mutual friend (we all used to work together) says that is wrong on her side of course. No bf or gf would be happy to hear that their significant other is hanging out one on one with a former **** buddy, but she never brings it up. She can be kinda ditsy at time so I don't know if it has never crossed her mind or if she assumes/wants it to be fine.

So as a guy, should I be respecting a brother and not deal with her? I feel it's douchie to just cut her out of my life...maybe only when mutual friends are with us? As a guy, would you be pissed if you found out your girl is hanging with former **** buddies alone? Or is that something you could trust her with?

First paragraph was just the back story. Interested in your opinions with the Q's I asked in paragraph two.
Dolphin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2013, 12:35 AM   #2
Kaspah
We hoopin?

Kaspah is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKaspah is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKaspah is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKaspah is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKaspah is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKaspah is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKaspah is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKaspah is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKaspah is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKaspah is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKaspah is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Should you be hanging out with a girl one on one you used to **** who now has a bf?

If you're hanging out one on one with a chick you used to bone, you can bone her again at any time.

Idk why else you'd be hanging out with her except to re bone.

Who cares if she has a bf, she's obviously not too interested in him if she's hanging out w you one on one. Bf or not, if I'm hanging out with a female one on one, boning will be goin down.
Kaspah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2013, 12:40 AM   #3
The Macho Man
Randy Savage

The Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Should you be hanging out with a girl one on one you used to **** who now has a bf?

I hang out with a girl who cheated on her boyfriend with me. Dude is mad as shit.
The Macho Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2013, 12:41 AM   #4
Fallen Angel
Let The Games Begin

Fallen Angel is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFallen Angel is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFallen Angel is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFallen Angel is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFallen Angel is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFallen Angel is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFallen Angel is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFallen Angel is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFallen Angel is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFallen Angel is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFallen Angel is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Macho Man
I hang out with a girl who cheated on her boyfriend with me. Dude is mad as shit.

Fucking scumbag.
Fallen Angel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2013, 12:42 AM   #5
The Macho Man
Randy Savage

The Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Old 07-10-2013, 12:45 AM   #6
Dolphin
werewolfdolphin

Dolphin has an incredible reputation hereDolphin has an incredible reputation hereDolphin has an incredible reputation hereDolphin has an incredible reputation hereDolphin has an incredible reputation hereDolphin has an incredible reputation hereDolphin has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaspah
If you're hanging out one on one with a chick you used to bone, you can bone her again at any time.

Idk why else you'd be hanging out with her except to re bone.

Who cares if she has a bf, she's obviously not too interested in him if she's hanging out w you one on one. Bf or not, if I'm hanging out with a female one on one, boning will be goin down.

Done boning for a while. This past weekend I was gonna bone this chick, but my boy told me she has herpes last second and she has a bf (it's his gf's friend so it wasn't made up)......I reverted back to facking seedy chicks over the last little while so I think I'm just gonna mazturbate for a while. Don't have the time to take out good girls on dates and shit....leaves me with friends I can just hang with and not spend money on (if I can **** a girl without taking her out she's too seedy for me right now lol).

The bf lives out of town so I doubt she would go to movies with me one on one if he lived here btw.

Basically I'm detoxing from girls right now...but that is not the point of this thread. lol
Old 07-10-2013, 12:55 AM   #7
Flagrant 2
QUITE FRANKLY

Flagrant 2 posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryFlagrant 2 posts stuff that is definitely making some people angry

I'm a psychedelic loner.
Flagrant 2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2013, 12:58 AM   #8
Rasheed1
3-time NBA All-Star

Rasheed1 has an incredible reputation hereRasheed1 has an incredible reputation hereRasheed1 has an incredible reputation hereRasheed1 has an incredible reputation hereRasheed1 has an incredible reputation hereRasheed1 has an incredible reputation hereRasheed1 has an incredible reputation here

you dont hang with a female you already boned, especially if you dont plan on boning again...

If she is your friend to that degree? then her boyfriend has nothing to fear
Rasheed1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2013, 01:12 AM   #9
DCL
NBA rookie of the year

DCL is popular on this boardDCL is popular on this boardDCL is popular on this boardDCL is popular on this boardDCL is popular on this board

only if you're still hitting it.
DCL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2013, 01:16 AM   #10
artex
♫♪♫

artex is considered somewhat coolartex is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dolphin
Basically I'm detoxing from girls right now...but that is not the point of this thread. lol

idk man taking someones gf to movies , parties etc. is pretty intense . No matter how legit your intentions are , no one would be okay with their girl being taken out repeatedly like that . I'd say its only a matter of time til something more intense happens . .

Quote:

karma bites .
artex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2013, 01:18 AM   #11
The Macho Man
Randy Savage

Karma isn't real
Old 07-10-2013, 01:28 AM   #12
Dolphin
werewolfdolphin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rasheed1
you dont hang with a female you already boned, especially if you dont plan on boning again...

If she is your friend to that degree? then her boyfriend has nothing to fear

She is my friend to that degree and technically her bf has nothing to worry about....but my other girl friend (we all worked together formerly) thinks out of principle I just shouldn't be alone with her....well more so she shouldn't be alone with me.

If something is almost sure to make another person upset (I mean her bf...unless he actually is totally cool with that stuff cause I don't know how open they are with this shit) is it black and white that I should just stop hanging with her out of respect...even if NOTHING will happen.

I'm usually on top of things with the whole respect thing....but I don't know if I should just let her take the lead here.

PS...I'm not really losing sleep over this lol. Just food for thought.
Old 07-10-2013, 01:32 AM   #13
artex
♫♪♫

artex is considered somewhat coolartex is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Karma isn't real

glhf @ life !
artex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2013, 01:41 AM   #14
Rasheed1
3-time NBA All-Star

Rasheed1 has an incredible reputation hereRasheed1 has an incredible reputation hereRasheed1 has an incredible reputation hereRasheed1 has an incredible reputation hereRasheed1 has an incredible reputation hereRasheed1 has an incredible reputation hereRasheed1 has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dolphin
She is my friend to that degree and technically her bf has nothing to worry about....but my other girl friend (we all worked together formerly) thinks out of principle I just shouldn't be alone with her....well more so she shouldn't be alone with me.

If something is almost sure to make another person upset (I mean her bf...unless he actually is totally cool with that stuff cause I don't know how open they are with this shit) is it black and white that I should just stop hanging with her out of respect...even if NOTHING will happen.

I'm usually on top of things with the whole respect thing....but I don't know if I should just let her take the lead here.

PS...I'm not really losing sleep over this lol. Just food for thought.

If you dont plan on f*ckin her? It is her job to take the lead/ her Bf's job to take the lead.

If I have a friend who happens to be a female and Im not trying to f*ck, I dont concern myself with her Bf because Im not a threat to his woman like that, and I'd tell her and him.. "I already hit, Im good".. Personally I dont see why you would go to the movies and hang with a female on that level if you arent romantically involved, but hey, if you say its platonic? I believe you..

If she is playing a game? then maybe you should check her, and tell her dont use you as a pawn to get him jealous/or maybe she should make up her mind as to what it is she really wants and be honest about it..

but you arent being a "douche" if you honestly dont plan on hitting it, and that should be obvious in your demeanor.
Rasheed1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2013, 01:48 AM   #15
The Macho Man
Randy Savage

Quote:
Originally Posted by artex

glhf @ life !

What?
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: