Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 07-10-2013, 12:54 AM   #16
Dolphin
werewolfdolphin

Dolphin has an incredible reputation hereDolphin has an incredible reputation hereDolphin has an incredible reputation hereDolphin has an incredible reputation hereDolphin has an incredible reputation hereDolphin has an incredible reputation hereDolphin has an incredible reputation here
Default Re: Should you be hanging out with a girl one on one you used to **** who now has a bf?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rasheed1
If you dont plan on f*ckin her? It is her job to take the lead/ her Bf's job to take the lead.

If I have a friend who happens to be a female and Im not trying to f*ck, I dont concern myself with her Bf because Im not a threat to his woman like that, and I'd tell her and him.. "I already hit, Im good".. Personally I dont see why you would go to the movies and hang with a female on that level if you arent romantically involved, but hey, if you say its platonic? I believe you..

If she is playing a game? then maybe you should check her, and tell her dont use you as a pawn to get him jealous/or maybe she should make up her mind as to what it is she really wants and be honest about it..

but you arent being a "douche" if you honestly dont plan on hitting it, and that should be obvious in your demeanor.

Word. I am kinda surprised you didn't have female friends before you were married that you would just go to movies or something with like they were one of your boys though. I get the sense from some of the responses that this is sort of a foreign idea. lol

I usually am into randoms or girls I quit after a few weeks (not good, I know and why I'm cooling it for a bit lol) so I have no interest in this girl in that way at all anymore, but I know some of you are still thinking "*** ain't tapping that? ***". Only reason I feel we have become legit friends is because we still worked with each other a while after the sex stopped so we kinda re-acclimated ourselves to each other if you will.
Dolphin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2013, 01:24 AM   #17
Rasheed1
3-time NBA All-Star

Rasheed1 has an incredible reputation hereRasheed1 has an incredible reputation hereRasheed1 has an incredible reputation hereRasheed1 has an incredible reputation hereRasheed1 has an incredible reputation hereRasheed1 has an incredible reputation hereRasheed1 has an incredible reputation here
Default Re: Should you be hanging out with a girl one on one you used to **** who now has a bf?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dolphin
Word. I am kinda surprised you didn't have female friends before you were married that you would just go to movies or something with like they were one of your boys though. I get the sense from some of the responses that this is sort of a foreign idea. lol

Oh I have had alot of females that I have hung out and didnt hit... The only reason I didnt hit though is because the timing wasnt right..If she has a boyfriend? I'll be her friend, and get to know her, but Im just putting my bid in for the future.. in case they break up. I wont violate another man's chick, but if they break up? Im going in.. I was a shark like that.. One day she come to me like "me and tommy are through" then I'm already half way to her body..

Im married though, and I treat my wife with the upmost respect.. I dont even go over a friend's house, or hang where there would be even a hint of anything inappropriate. If I commit to a woman, I mean it. I dont wanna disrespect my wife. I would feel bad about that..

But when you are single? you do what you want to.. F*ck who you want and have all the girlfriends you can handle.

Quote:
I usually am into randoms or girls I quit after a few weeks (not good, I know and why I'm cooling it for a bit lol) so I have no interest in this girl in that way at all anymore, but I know some of you are still thinking "*** ain't tapping that? ***". Only reason I feel we have become legit friends is because we still worked with each other a while after the sex stopped so we kinda re-acclimated ourselves to each other if you will.

Like I said, if you arent trying to lay her? its up to her and her boyfriend to figure out that situation because you are being honest about your intentions and everything should be everything..

If he is mad? he needs to talk to her about it.. If she is playing a game? she needs to get her head right and be honest about what she really wants.. dont play..

Tell her "Im not fighting any dudes for you...I hope you know that, we are just friends"
Rasheed1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2013, 02:24 AM   #18
Just2McFly
By Any Means

Just2McFly has a terrific reputationJust2McFly has a terrific reputationJust2McFly has a terrific reputationJust2McFly has a terrific reputationJust2McFly has a terrific reputationJust2McFly has a terrific reputation

Control your actions , clearly state your intentions that way you aren't unintentionally leading her on.
Just2McFly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2013, 03:16 AM   #19
Swaggin916
Enter the Dragic

Swaggin916 is popular on this boardSwaggin916 is popular on this boardSwaggin916 is popular on this boardSwaggin916 is popular on this board

I don't see why one would hang out with a female they are attracted one and one if boning was not an option... like there is no circumstance where you wouldn't just want to bone afterward and the fact that you couldn't would just throw me off personally.
Swaggin916 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: