Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 07-10-2013, 05:40 AM   #1
StocktonFan
Banned

StocktonFan has an OK reputation so far
Default So liberals, tell me why cops didn't prevent this?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IrESAKfGmmM

Sure the robbers did not have a firearm, but they just as easily could have.

Law enforcement is not preventative, they're after the fact.
StocktonFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2013, 05:56 AM   #2
MMM
877-954-1893

MMM has a near all-star reputation hereMMM has a near all-star reputation hereMMM has a near all-star reputation hereMMM has a near all-star reputation hereMMM has a near all-star reputation hereMMM has a near all-star reputation here
Default Re: So liberals, tell me why cops didn't prevent this?

not a liberal but if you actually cared about preventing crime lets throw some ideas out there that do prevent crime.

Early child development
better schooling
addressing poverty

I wouldn't really say I'm a conservative as well but i do lean to the right on more issues than I lean left but finding a balance between collective participation and individuals responsibility is an issue. With some of the issues i brought up i can see that some would feel uncomfortable in what they would feel like as being punished for other individuals lack of responsibility.
MMM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2013, 05:59 AM   #3
StocktonFan
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by MMM
not a liberal but if you actually cared about preventing crime lets throw some ideas out there that do prevent crime.

Early child development
better schooling
addressing poverty

I wouldn't really say I'm a conservative as well but i do lean to the right on more issues than I lean left but finding a balance between collective participation and individuals responsibility is an issue. With some of the issues i brought up i can see that some would feel uncomfortable in what they would feel like as being punished for other individuals lack of responsibility.

I too can list many things that would make this country and world a lot better, but it's easier said than done. The mentioned list requires the governments doing, whereas the second amendment involves preventing or liberals not black lining laws meant for protection and other uses and just leaving them alone.
Old 07-10-2013, 06:12 AM   #4
Bucket_Nakedz
Buckle up

Bucket_Nakedz is popular on this boardBucket_Nakedz is popular on this boardBucket_Nakedz is popular on this boardBucket_Nakedz is popular on this board

u don't have to kill the intruder. but shoot him in his ass or anywhere below the waist and let the law take it from there
Bucket_Nakedz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2013, 06:50 AM   #5
fiddy
HC4L

fiddy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfiddy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfiddy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfiddy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfiddy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfiddy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfiddy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfiddy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfiddy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfiddy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfiddy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by MMM

Early child development
better schooling
addressing poverty

And suddenly you end with communism and people relying on the government.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bg98BvqUvCc
fiddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2013, 07:15 AM   #6
StocktonFan
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by fiddy
And suddenly you end with communism and people relying on the government.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bg98BvqUvCc

lol, let them be... the governments the one that should fix everything according to them. Even fending our livelihood is too much responsibility for US citizens.
Old 07-10-2013, 07:58 AM   #7
iamgine

iamgine is considered somewhat cooliamgine is considered somewhat cooliamgine is considered somewhat cool

Liberals would say the cop should prevent what?

Is there a backstory?
iamgine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2013, 10:32 AM   #8
brantonli
In Morey We Trust!

brantonli is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbrantonli is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbrantonli is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbrantonli is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbrantonli is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbrantonli is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbrantonli is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbrantonli is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by StocktonFan
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IrESAKfGmmM

Sure the robbers did not have a firearm, but they just as easily could have.

Law enforcement is not preventative, they're after the fact.

I thought the law was based on 'innocent until proven guilty'? Even if they had been arrested before the crime was committed, how can you prove beyond doubt they had the intent? Even with an arrest, they'll be back on the streets with a decent lawyer.
brantonli is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2013, 11:08 AM   #9
gigantes
A piece of fluff

gigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamgine
Liberals would say the cop should prevent what?

Is there a backstory?
yea, that's what i'm not clear on. people would say i'm 'liberal' in most ways, but i don't see what the OP's issue is from the video he linked. seemed pretty non-controversial and ordinary.
gigantes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2013, 05:14 PM   #10
StocktonFan
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by gigantes
yea, that's what i'm not clear on. people would say i'm 'liberal' in most ways, but i don't see what the OP's issue is from the video he linked. seemed pretty non-controversial and ordinary.

It was referring to the anti-2nd stance. The false belief that in this time and day police officers are sufficient in protecting our lives.
Old 07-10-2013, 07:44 PM   #11
kentatm
NBA Legend

kentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
It was referring to the anti-2nd stance. The false belief that in this time and day police officers are sufficient in protecting our lives.

you do realize there is a difference between wanting stricter gun control and outright banning them don't you?

most liberals in this country do not want all guns banned so for you to try and act like they do is asinine.

in fact, I have to wonder if you even know what the hell a liberal is.
kentatm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2013, 09:42 PM   #12
SpecialQue
NBA Superstar

SpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Because conservatives suck.
SpecialQue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2013, 10:04 PM   #13
StocktonFan
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by kentatm
you do realize there is a difference between wanting stricter gun control and outright banning them don't you?

most liberals in this country do not want all guns banned so for you to try and act like they do is asinine.

in fact, I have to wonder if you even know what the hell a liberal is.

You realize that's the compromise right?

Liberal states/cities: Chicago, NY, CA - what do they all have in common with firearms? Chicago - banned pistols, NY - what are they at now, 7 rounds/magazine? CA- no open carry, 10rnd magazine non-detachable. Pathetic

Now they're trying to charge 50% or 2c tax on each bullet? Who is that really going to effect? Murderers who use maybe 1-2 magazines or law-abiding citizens that shoot for recreation/hunting etc. and may go through 5-6000 rounds a year?

Do a little research yourself, simply google 'liberal stance on gun control' and maybe you will get an understanding of their stance - completely anti-gun, government loathing yet blaming blood suckers is what they are. People who cannot provide for themselves and want a government bailout. Oh Obama, help me, i need this, this and that. I can't afford it but maybe you can pull some more money out of that 16T debt to cover my lazy food stamp, disability claiming ass.
Old 07-10-2013, 10:22 PM   #14
Nanners
Good college starter

Nanners is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNanners is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNanners is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNanners is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNanners is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNanners is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNanners is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNanners is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNanners is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNanners is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNanners is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

all those libs are probably too busy buying KFC on their EBT cards and smoking cigarettes on their fake disability obamacare hoverounds to find any time to respond to this thread.

Last edited by Nanners : 07-10-2013 at 10:25 PM.
Nanners is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2013, 10:38 PM   #15
kentatm
NBA Legend

kentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
You realize that's the compromise right?

Liberal states/cities: Chicago, NY, CA - what do they all have in common with firearms? Chicago - banned pistols, NY - what are they at now, 7 rounds/magazine? CA- no open carry, 10rnd magazine non-detachable. Pathetic

Now they're trying to charge 50% or 2c tax on each bullet? Who is that really going to effect? Murderers who use maybe 1-2 magazines or law-abiding citizens that shoot for recreation/hunting etc. and may go through 5-6000 rounds a year?

Do a little research yourself, simply google 'liberal stance on gun control' and maybe you will get an understanding of their stance - completely anti-gun, government loathing yet blaming blood suckers is what they are. People who cannot provide for themselves and want a government bailout. Oh Obama, help me, i need this, this and that. I can't afford it but maybe you can pull some more money out of that 16T debt to cover my lazy food stamp, disability claiming ass.

yep. you dont know what a liberal is.

please turn off FoxNews and stop going to sites like Breitbart
kentatm is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: