Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 07-10-2013, 07:29 PM   #46
TheMan
MJ GOAT, U MAD?

TheMan is popular on this boardTheMan is popular on this boardTheMan is popular on this boardTheMan is popular on this boardTheMan is popular on this board
Default Re: Xbox One vs PS4

PS4
TheMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2013, 10:15 PM   #47
StocktonFan
Banned

StocktonFan has an OK reputation so far
Default Re: Xbox One vs PS4

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOBB
2 games? So new games will be $50 with no tax? Ummm I think not unless you go thru mom's purse and steal her 20% off Target or Walmart coupon. New games have always been $59.99 plus tax. Unless I missed the memo and by all means feel free to paste in this thread and inform me ok? The $100 is not 2 games its just 1. You now sit with $36-37 left in your hand. Whooptee doo.

Its hardly huge considering you're spending $400 on a damn video game system. Not $100, not $200. $400. I fail to see how damaging the price difference is between either system.

And I'll laugh at people who buy the ps eye which will be $60 plus tax. So you saved a good $30 or so. I mean come on. Cut it out.

Sidenote: Is ps4 charging to play online? If so do you or anyone know how much they are talkin about? I havent heard anything.

Is this even a lot of money these days? I mean for a system that lasts nearly a decade its less than 5 bucks a month...

The systems are not even going up with inflation... hell the PS3 is still 250, for a mere 150 more one can the new system....

and if money is a big deal for you, then you definitely should be considering the xbox or any system at all.
StocktonFan is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: