Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 07-10-2013, 02:31 PM   #1
Rameek
Krust Kingz

Rameek is a pretty well-respected posterRameek is a pretty well-respected posterRameek is a pretty well-respected posterRameek is a pretty well-respected poster
Default Riddick 2013

3rd installment of the series. September 2013 release.

Interested?

Trailer

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b4gdJaBWdRY
Rameek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2013, 02:33 PM   #2
TheReal Kendall
Love Live Life

TheReal Kendall is starting to rub some people the wrong way
Default Re: Riddick 2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rameek
3rd installment of the series. September 2013 release.

Interested?

Trailer

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b4gdJaBWdRY

I'm gonna go see it.

I liked the other two
TheReal Kendall is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2013, 02:35 PM   #3
KNOW1EDGE
AKA MUGGSY

KNOW1EDGE has an OK reputation so far

Looks pretty good.
KNOW1EDGE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2013, 02:37 PM   #4
longtime lurker
NBA sixth man of the year

longtime lurker has a near all-star reputation herelongtime lurker has a near all-star reputation herelongtime lurker has a near all-star reputation herelongtime lurker has a near all-star reputation herelongtime lurker has a near all-star reputation herelongtime lurker has a near all-star reputation here

How good were the first two? Do I need to see them to understand whats going on in this one.
longtime lurker is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2013, 02:41 PM   #5
TheReal Kendall
Love Live Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by longtime lurker
How good were the first two? Do I need to see them to understand whats going on in this one.

They're my fav movies.

You should watch them.

Pitch Black and The Chronicles of Riddick
Old 07-10-2013, 02:53 PM   #6
Bucket_Nakedz
Buckle up

Bucket_Nakedz is popular on this boardBucket_Nakedz is popular on this boardBucket_Nakedz is popular on this boardBucket_Nakedz is popular on this board

pitch black is a sci fi classic. damn, can't belee is been firteen years since it came out. the chronicles of riddick was pretty good too, especially how fine jack turnt out to be.

this looks like a prequel to pitch black. "NOT FOR ME.....not for me" oh but it is - cant wait
Bucket_Nakedz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2013, 03:03 PM   #7
Goliath Uterus
average size weiner

Goliath Uterus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGoliath Uterus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGoliath Uterus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGoliath Uterus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGoliath Uterus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGoliath Uterus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGoliath Uterus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGoliath Uterus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGoliath Uterus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGoliath Uterus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGoliath Uterus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

hell yea Riddick is that ni99a. Pitch Black one of my all time favorites
Goliath Uterus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2013, 03:08 PM   #8
Rameek
Krust Kingz

Rameek is a pretty well-respected posterRameek is a pretty well-respected posterRameek is a pretty well-respected posterRameek is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by longtime lurker
I dont think its a real issue. But you have time to see the previous movies. It isnt a prequel but from what I've seen its suppose to be a continuation.
Rameek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2013, 03:22 PM   #9
-p.tiddy-
the Sho Kosugi of ISH

-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Riddick is BY FAR the greatest thing Vin Diesel has ever done...

Chronicles of Riddick is a great flick...underrated even...Pitch Black is okay, not as good though

I'll see this new one for sure
-p.tiddy- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2013, 03:26 PM   #10
TheReal Kendall
Love Live Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by -p.tiddy-
Riddick is BY FAR the greatest thing Vin Diesel has ever done...

Chronicles of Riddick is a great flick...underrated even...Pitch Black is okay, not as good though

I'll see this new one for sure

Have you seen "Strays" and "Fast and Furious"? Both are good. Strays was his first movie I think
Old 07-10-2013, 06:16 PM   #11
Bucket_Nakedz
Buckle up

Bucket_Nakedz is popular on this boardBucket_Nakedz is popular on this boardBucket_Nakedz is popular on this boardBucket_Nakedz is popular on this board

Quote:

Bucket_Nakedz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2013, 06:41 PM   #12
-p.tiddy-
the Sho Kosugi of ISH

-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Chronicles of Riddick > Pitch Black

and Fast and Furious is awful...all of them
-p.tiddy- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2013, 01:57 AM   #13
Legends66NBA7
The Edge

Legends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Chronicles of Riddick > Pitch Black

and Fast and Furious is awful...all of them

Legends66NBA7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2013, 02:21 AM   #14
Groovy Kat
I brick open layups

Groovy Kat has decent reputationGroovy Kat has decent reputation

Just got back from seeing this. Was a pretty decent movie, honestly better than I thought it would be. I just wish they would have just kept the theme they had going in the beginning and stuck with that. Not much else out right now to see.
Groovy Kat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2013, 10:06 AM   #15
Qwyjibo
Yankee.Hotel.Foxtrot

Qwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

I'll probably download it at some point. Pitch Black was solid but the Chronicles of Riddick was just awful.
Qwyjibo is online now   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: