Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 07-11-2013, 04:39 AM   #16
andgar923
soundcloud.com/agua-1

andgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: USA is no longer number 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by MMM
I wonder how Canada compares because it seems like a lot of younger Canadians have similar eating habits to Americans. It seems like the avg North American is overworked thus leading to lazier eating habits. I mean how much people actually have the time to cook a decent meal nowadays???

I think Canadian food is fresher and perhaps void of some of the same chemicals that are in American food (for the most part).

Everytime I visit Canada I can taste the difference in their food. The quality in their food is superior, everything tastes fresher imo.

One thing that must be analyzed is the social pressures (as you alluded to) that contribute to poor dieting and workouts.

Canadians appear to be less strung out and stressed out, far more chill and extremely polite. Mexicans are also overworked and stressed out.
andgar923 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2013, 04:48 AM   #17
HarryCallahan
Banned

HarryCallahan has an incredible reputation hereHarryCallahan has an incredible reputation hereHarryCallahan has an incredible reputation hereHarryCallahan has an incredible reputation hereHarryCallahan has an incredible reputation hereHarryCallahan has an incredible reputation hereHarryCallahan has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by andgar923
They eat more tortillas and use lard.

One thing that always surprises me is how well they eat. Mom is always saying how we need to send them money because they're struggling, yet they eat far bettter than we do here.

I walk into my kitchen and 8/10 times there's not much to eat. Most of my meals are shitty at home. But not those beaners, they eat like it's f*ckin Thanksgiving day every day even if they're poor.

What gives?

What are you 10? "Fuhck them wetbacks, my moms won't even cook me tortillas as tasty as theirs!"
HarryCallahan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2013, 09:09 AM   #18
LilKateMoss
Thread abuser

LilKateMoss has decent reputationLilKateMoss has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by HarryCallahan
What are you 10? "Fuhck them wetbacks, my moms won't even cook me tortillas as tasty as theirs!"
Nah, he's just really stupid, and also one of the most annoying posters.
LilKateMoss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2013, 11:11 AM   #19
Bandito
NBA Role Player

Bandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by andgar923
They eat more tortillas and use lard.

One thing that always surprises me is how well they eat. Mom is always saying how we need to send them money because they're struggling, yet they eat far bettter than we do here.

I walk into my kitchen and 8/10 times there's not much to eat. Most of my meals are shitty at home. But not those beaners, they eat like it's f*ckin Thanksgiving day every day even if they're poor.

What gives?

It is because a dollar in USA is like 20 pesos in Mexico. THe mexican peso isn't worth much.

Man I am going to celebrate the news by eating some pizza today

Last edited by Bandito : 07-11-2013 at 11:15 AM.
Bandito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2013, 11:34 AM   #20
MavsSuperFan
NBA rookie of the year

MavsSuperFan has a terrific reputationMavsSuperFan has a terrific reputationMavsSuperFan has a terrific reputationMavsSuperFan has a terrific reputationMavsSuperFan has a terrific reputation

Yall took our title!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
MavsSuperFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2013, 10:37 PM   #21
-p.tiddy-
the Sho Kosugi of ISH

-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Rank Country Rate
1 Mexico 32.8
2 United States 31.8
3 Syria 31.6
4 Venezuela 30.8
4 Libya 30.8
6 Trinidad & Tobago 30.0
7 Vanuatu 29.8
8 Iraq 29.4
8 Argentina 29.4
10 Turkey 29.3
11 Chile 29.1
12 Czech Republic 28.7
13 Lebanon 28.2
14 New Zealand 27.0
14 Slovenia 27.0
16 El Salvador 26.9
17 Malta 26.6
18 Panama 25.8
18 Antigua 25.8
20 Israel 25.5
21 Australia 25.1
21 Saint Vincent 25.1
22 Dominica 25.0
23 United Kingdom 24.9
23 Russia 24.9
25 Hungary 24.8

the top-10 is all pretty close...but how is Iraq one of the fattest countries today?...wtf, wouldn't have guessed that
-p.tiddy- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2013, 11:23 PM   #22
andgar923
soundcloud.com/agua-1

andgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by HarryCallahan

Ok
Old 07-11-2013, 11:24 PM   #23
andgar923
soundcloud.com/agua-1

Quote:
Originally Posted by LilKateMoss
Nah, he's just really stupid, and also one of the most annoying posters.

Que?
Old 07-12-2013, 12:11 AM   #24
DCL
NBA rookie of the year

DCL is popular on this boardDCL is popular on this boardDCL is popular on this boardDCL is popular on this boardDCL is popular on this board

if you're able to get fat, you ain't really that poor. nothing like those manute bol african countries.
DCL is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: