Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 07-13-2013, 12:46 PM   #16
Rasheed1
3-time NBA All-Star
 
Rasheed1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Philadelphia
Posts: 10,492
Rasheed1 has an incredible reputation hereRasheed1 has an incredible reputation hereRasheed1 has an incredible reputation hereRasheed1 has an incredible reputation hereRasheed1 has an incredible reputation hereRasheed1 has an incredible reputation hereRasheed1 has an incredible reputation here
Default Re: Libertarian IDIOT gets himself arrested...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raymone
OP's our resident racist.


the #1 attention whoring troll is trying to get me to notice him again sad..


please go back to trolling the trayvon martin thread troll.. you dont belong here (you dont even belong on this board) this topic is waay over your head..
Rasheed1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2013, 01:19 PM   #17
intrinsic
Local High School Star
 
intrinsic's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 1,775
intrinsic has a terrific reputationintrinsic has a terrific reputationintrinsic has a terrific reputationintrinsic has a terrific reputationintrinsic has a terrific reputation
Default Re: Libertarian IDIOT gets himself arrested...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rasheed1
he is simply an idiot looking to get people killed for no good reason

That's giving him too much credit. Pretty sure he's oblivious to the bold as a possible outcome.
intrinsic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2013, 03:01 PM   #18
HarryCallahan
Banned
 
HarryCallahan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 5,637
HarryCallahan has an incredible reputation hereHarryCallahan has an incredible reputation hereHarryCallahan has an incredible reputation hereHarryCallahan has an incredible reputation hereHarryCallahan has an incredible reputation hereHarryCallahan has an incredible reputation hereHarryCallahan has an incredible reputation here
Default Re: Libertarian IDIOT gets himself arrested...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rasheed1
Kokesh is an IDIOT because he posted a video of himself loading a weapon in front of the white house


what purpose does that serve?


He posted the video on you tube.. This is after he tried to have a million man armed march on DC when their gun laws would never permit such a thing..

Only a total IDIOT would would try to provoke the government over something soo stupid like that..

This guy plays a game like he is some kind of revolutionary... He is a joker..

Real revolutionaries dont telegraph their moves to the government.. They dont threaten to march.. They simply do it, and pressure from the government cannot make them call off their marches/protests..

He drew the attention of the government because he kept f*cking around, and he got himself raided and arrested.

be mad if you want, but it doesnt change the fact that the guy is a fraud and a pretender.. The type of guy to get people killed over his bullsh*t games he plays with the government.

like I already said.. revolution is not a game.. it is a decision to lay your life on the line for a cause you believe in.. it is brutal and it is bloody..There is no room for cowards who play games.. You can expect to lose your life in a revolution.. This guy isnt on that level.. he cancelled his march and tried to get other people to march (to state capitals with guns) while at the same time admitting that he wouldnt he even be present at his own marches

he is simply an idiot looking to get people killed for no good reason

He was doing all that for ATTENTION you moron, and here we are talking about it on ISH, so I guess Kokesh is actually pretty smart, huh?


As for the rest of your retarded assumptions (about a man whom you neither know, nor know anything about); that's just showing your ignorance. If you'd had the decency to listen to the mans opinions before dismissing them (as if "rasheed1" is some kind of intellectual standard), you'd know he is a secessionist not a revolutionary. But II guess you're to much of an idiot to see the distinction.

Seeing as you feel perfectly comfortable attributing horrific things such as Kokesh is "looking to get people killed" without any evidence, I would like to state that "rasheed1" is a child-molester who beats his wife while taping it all and disseminating it among the scummiest perverts on the internet. He also pushes crack to babies.
HarryCallahan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2013, 03:12 PM   #19
Rasheed1
3-time NBA All-Star
 
Rasheed1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Philadelphia
Posts: 10,492
Rasheed1 has an incredible reputation hereRasheed1 has an incredible reputation hereRasheed1 has an incredible reputation hereRasheed1 has an incredible reputation hereRasheed1 has an incredible reputation hereRasheed1 has an incredible reputation hereRasheed1 has an incredible reputation here
Default Re: Libertarian IDIOT gets himself arrested...

Quote:
Originally Posted by HarryCallahan
He was doing all that for ATTENTION you moron, and here we are talking about it on ISH, so I guess Kokesh is actually pretty smart, huh?

Yeah he's smart getting raided and arrested while clowns like you feel sorry for his dumb ass.. He couldve gotten the same amount of attention by putting out a video of him driving a car with feet... what a genius..

he's real smart ..lol


Quote:
As for the rest of your retarded assumptions (about a man whom you neither know, nor know anything about); that's just showing your ignorance. If you'd had the decency to listen to the mans opinions before dismissing them (as if "rasheed1" is some kind of intellectual standard), you'd know he is a secessionist not a revolutionary. But II guess you're to much of an idiot to see the distinction.

wow, that makes him really smart

A secessionist who goes to Washington DC with a gun in direct violation of their open carry laws .....

He's actually dumber than I thought

the poster above is absolutely right I am giving this idiot too much credit


If he is a secessionist why not work on secession? Instead of provoking the government in the dumbest way possible

Quote:
Seeing as you feel perfectly comfortable attributing horrific things such as Kokesh is "looking to get people killed" without any evidence, I would like to state that "rasheed1" is a child-molester who beats his wife while taping it all and disseminating it among the scummiest perverts on the internet. He also pushes crack to babies.


you're mad

you're just mad because your hero is a dumb ass who got himself locked up for no good reason...

He's gonna get some nut-ball (probably you) to go out do something dumb and get himself killed following behind this clown...

good luck to you and your idiot secessionist friend..
Rasheed1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2013, 03:42 PM   #20
HarryCallahan
Banned
 
HarryCallahan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 5,637
HarryCallahan has an incredible reputation hereHarryCallahan has an incredible reputation hereHarryCallahan has an incredible reputation hereHarryCallahan has an incredible reputation hereHarryCallahan has an incredible reputation hereHarryCallahan has an incredible reputation hereHarryCallahan has an incredible reputation here
Default Re: Libertarian IDIOT gets himself arrested...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rasheed1
Yeah he's smart getting raided and arrested while clowns like you feel sorry for his dumb ass.. He couldve gotten the same amount of attention by putting out a video of him driving a car with feet... what a genius..

he's real smart ..lol




wow, that makes him really smart

A secessionist who goes to Washington DC with a gun in direct violation of their open carry laws .....

He's actually dumber than I thought

the poster above is absolutely right I am giving this idiot too much credit


If he is a secessionist why not work on secession? Instead of provoking the government in the dumbest way possible




you're mad

you're just mad because your hero is a dumb ass who got himself locked up for no good reason...

He's gonna get some nut-ball (probably you) to go out do something dumb and get himself killed following behind this clown...

good luck to you and your idiot secessionist friend..

I'm not butt-hurt at all, I just hate no-life ph@ggotts acting like God's gift to planet earth over the internet. Just because I can't see you , doesn't mean I can't see how much self-loathing it would take for someone to attribute such mean-spirited things to a stranger.


You admonished another poster earlier saying "this topic is waay over your head" but it's pretty clear that you're out of your depth here. You've made absolutely no attempts to understand what or why Kokesh was doing instead you just burst out with your "omgzlolz" and your emoticons and saying in "direct violation of their open carry laws," you do understand THAT WAS THE POINT, that's why he wanted the big march, because you can't arrest 1million people.

You may think Kokesh is an idiot, but I bet he sleeps well at night knowing that he stands-up for what he feels is right. You are just a ph@ggot on the internet who mocks people in order to look "cool" in front of 15year olds.

Inb4 you reply "omg he got rested omgz lolz"
HarryCallahan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2013, 04:16 PM   #21
Rasheed1
3-time NBA All-Star
 
Rasheed1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Philadelphia
Posts: 10,492
Rasheed1 has an incredible reputation hereRasheed1 has an incredible reputation hereRasheed1 has an incredible reputation hereRasheed1 has an incredible reputation hereRasheed1 has an incredible reputation hereRasheed1 has an incredible reputation hereRasheed1 has an incredible reputation here
Default Re: Libertarian IDIOT gets himself arrested...

Quote:
Originally Posted by HarryCallahan
I'm not butt-hurt at all, I just hate no-life ph@ggotts acting like God's gift to planet earth over the internet. Just because I can't see you , doesn't mean I can't see how much self-loathing it would take for someone to attribute such mean-spirited things to a stranger.

Yes you are butt hurt... admit it..

Its not mean spirited to call an idiot an idiot.. he's an idiot.. plain and simple.. Maybe you feel like its mean spirited because you admire the guy or whatever, but that has no bearing on the fact that this idiot brought a gun to DC and loaded it in from of the capital.

No sh*t, he gets his home raided..WTF would you expect to happen? Nobody with a brain in their head feels sorry for this clown..

A million armed people at the capital? really? Im laughing, because not only is totally absurd, but you say the guy is a secessionist..

What does that video have to do with secession??

the guy put it on youtube c'mon you gotta admit that was dumb as hell..


Quote:
You admonished another poster earlier saying "this topic is waay over your head" but it's pretty clear that you're out of your depth here.


maybe Iam outta my depth when it comes to this Kokesh character because his actions serve no purpose except to draw the attention of swat teams to his home.

A million man armed march ISNT going to happen.. I hate to break it to you.. You wont able to pull that off


Quote:
You've made absolutely no attempts to understand what or why Kokesh was doing instead you just burst out with your "omgzlolz" and your emoticons and saying in "direct violation of their open carry laws," you do understand THAT WAS THE POINT, that's why he wanted the big march, because you can't arrest 1million people.

no you cant arrest a million people, but alot of people could get killed if this idiot brings armed protesters to the capital..

And for what? so he can get more attention for his secession movement? Just get out of the country already if you are so mad.. Just leave. Dont try and spark some kind of violent incident putting other people's lives in danger with your silly gun fantasies

Its like he is trying to spark a violent confrontation with the government.. What purpose would that serve? He would get his wish and those people he brought would get crushed..

not arrested.. crushed

Quote:
You may think Kokesh is an idiot, but I bet he sleeps well at night knowing that he stands-up for what he feels is right. You are just a ph@ggot on the internet who mocks people in order to look "cool" in front of 15year olds.

Inb4 you reply "omg he got rested omgz lolz"

I couldnt care less how he sleeps at night.. He is probably sleeping in cage right now..

you're just mad. that much is totally obvious right now.. I dont care that you mad..

but you dudes better snap outta that fantasy world you are living in because sh*t like that is gonna get all of you killed..

show up at the capital with guns if you want to.. You'll be lucky if all you get is arrested.. there is no point to doing something dumb like that

Last edited by Rasheed1 : 07-13-2013 at 04:19 PM.
Rasheed1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2013, 03:27 AM   #22
HarryCallahan
Banned
 
HarryCallahan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 5,637
HarryCallahan has an incredible reputation hereHarryCallahan has an incredible reputation hereHarryCallahan has an incredible reputation hereHarryCallahan has an incredible reputation hereHarryCallahan has an incredible reputation hereHarryCallahan has an incredible reputation hereHarryCallahan has an incredible reputation here
Default Re: Libertarian IDIOT gets himself arrested...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rasheed1
Yes you are butt hurt... admit it..

Its not mean spirited to call an idiot an idiot.. he's an idiot.. plain and simple.. Maybe you feel like its mean spirited because you admire the guy or whatever, but that has no bearing on the fact that this idiot brought a gun to DC and loaded it in from of the capital.

No sh*t, he gets his home raided..WTF would you expect to happen? Nobody with a brain in their head feels sorry for this clown..

A million armed people at the capital? really? Im laughing, because not only is totally absurd, but you say the guy is a secessionist..

What does that video have to do with secession??

the guy put it on youtube c'mon you gotta admit that was dumb as hell..





maybe Iam outta my depth when it comes to this Kokesh character because his actions serve no purpose except to draw the attention of swat teams to his home.

A million man armed march ISNT going to happen.. I hate to break it to you.. You wont able to pull that off




no you cant arrest a million people, but alot of people could get killed if this idiot brings armed protesters to the capital..

And for what? so he can get more attention for his secession movement? Just get out of the country already if you are so mad.. Just leave. Dont try and spark some kind of violent incident putting other people's lives in danger with your silly gun fantasies

Its like he is trying to spark a violent confrontation with the government.. What purpose would that serve? He would get his wish and those people he brought would get crushed..

not arrested.. crushed



I couldnt care less how he sleeps at night.. He is probably sleeping in cage right now..

you're just mad. that much is totally obvious right now.. I dont care that you mad..

but you dudes better snap outta that fantasy world you are living in because sh*t like that is gonna get all of you killed..

show up at the capital with guns if you want to.. You'll be lucky if all you get is arrested.. there is no point to doing something dumb like that


Are you thick or something? I'm not "butt-hurt," because i'm not a supporter of Kokesh. I don't support the idea of an armed march. Again, you should try and verify weather someone is/ is not something before you accuse them of being it.

I don't necessarily agree with Kokesh, but I do believe he did nothing wrong and has been unfairly targeted by the stasi for being a dissident. That's not cool.

Seriously bro, in your last post you said "you dudes better snap outta that fantasy world you are living in because sh*t like that is gonna get all of you killed.": When did I ever state my support for this? I haven't and yet you assume so. Which makes you look like an idiot.

Stop lumping me in with certain groups just because I don't like the idea of SWAT teams raiding peoples homes for no good reason. You shouldn't like it either, but you seemingly take joy in the fact that the US is turning closer to a police state by the minute.
HarryCallahan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2013, 12:02 PM   #23
Rasheed1
3-time NBA All-Star
 
Rasheed1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Philadelphia
Posts: 10,492
Rasheed1 has an incredible reputation hereRasheed1 has an incredible reputation hereRasheed1 has an incredible reputation hereRasheed1 has an incredible reputation hereRasheed1 has an incredible reputation hereRasheed1 has an incredible reputation hereRasheed1 has an incredible reputation here
Default Re: Libertarian IDIOT gets himself arrested...

Quote:
Originally Posted by HarryCallahan
Are you thick or something? I'm not "butt-hurt," because i'm not a supporter of Kokesh. I don't support the idea of an armed march. Again, you should try and verify weather someone is/ is not something before you accuse them of being it.

Yes you are butt hurt and you are his supporter because you rushed in defended him but you havent made any sense of his dumb ass actions

Quote:
I don't necessarily agree with Kokesh, but I do believe he did nothing wrong and has been unfairly targeted by the stasi for being a dissident. That's not cool.

*he keeps threatening to to hold a million man armed march to DC where guns are illegal. That will draw the attention of the government.

*He went to DC and loaded a weapon in front of the White House indirect violation of the gun laws there..

He is not being unfairly targeted. He is purposely trying to provoke the federal government by bringing guns and threatening to bring guns to DC.. He is not some innocent guy who is being unfairly attacked by the government.





Quote:
Seriously bro, in your last post you said "you dudes better snap outta that fantasy world you are living in because sh*t like that is gonna get all of you killed.": When did I ever state my support for this? I haven't and yet you assume so. Which makes you look like an idiot.

no it makes YOU look like an idiot because you are defending this nut and pretending he did nothing to draw all the negative attention from the government that he has...

If I threaten to bring guns and a million people to the nation's capital, and then I show up there with a gun and load it on TV when I know I am breaking their gun laws?

It should be obvious to anyone that the government would not take any chances when they come to arrest me...

They'll bring their guns and their goons.. Do you know why?? Because I keep threatening the federal government with my guns and my goons..

get that through your head ... You do indeed live in a fantasy world if cannot see the relationship between what he did and how the government reacted..

If a million armed people come to the capital, the government wont be simply looking to ARREST them... things will get bloody and deadly really fast...



Quote:
Stop lumping me in with certain groups just because I don't like the idea of SWAT teams raiding peoples homes for no good reason. You shouldn't like it either, but you seemingly take joy in the fact that the US is turning closer to a police state by the minute.

Again... stop playing dumb.. SWAT didnt raid his house for no good reason.. They raided his house because he keeps threatening to bring guns to the capital..

They dont f*ck around when it comes to that sh*t.. and this guy is gonna learn the hard way

What people like you need to understand is that this country already is a police state... You and your hero Kokesh are late to the party..

If you want your freedom back from this government, you'll need to put your guns down and come up with a solution that involves the public as a whole.. You will need love.. Love for your country and love for the constitution... You wont win any of these battles with your measly guns... The government has tanks and planes and drones and missiles and weapons you could never hope to counter... They also have control of the media and they will simply kill all these fools and make them out to be the crazy people.. The public will buy into the propaganda and every one will move on.

You think the country at large would back a million man armed march? If a bloody battle broke out in the streets of DC and government calls in the military and kills these fools and locks down the city... who do you think the public would support?

let me give you a hint.. it wouldnt be Kokesh and his million men.

No, you wont win anything through violent confrontation with the government. They have that angle all sewn up.. All you have to do is watch what we do to other countries.. Watch what we do to david koresh, watch what we do to MOVE.. watch what we do at ruby ridge..

this is why I say this guy is a dumb ass idiot.. because he is provoking a problem that he cannot solve..

If Americans ever want to get their freedom back, they will need to learn to work together and sacrifice all the little luxuries they love in order to stand up to the establishment that has built this regime.

violence against the government will only get everyone killed..
Rasheed1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2013, 01:07 PM   #24
IamRAMBO24
College superstar
 
IamRAMBO24's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Posts: 4,875
IamRAMBO24 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardIamRAMBO24 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardIamRAMBO24 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardIamRAMBO24 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardIamRAMBO24 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardIamRAMBO24 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardIamRAMBO24 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardIamRAMBO24 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardIamRAMBO24 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardIamRAMBO24 has one of the lowest reputations on this board
Default Re: Libertarian IDIOT gets himself arrested...

Rasheed is killing it in this thread.

Yes Ramone is an idiot.
IamRAMBO24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2013, 05:25 AM   #25
HarryCallahan
Banned
 
HarryCallahan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 5,637
HarryCallahan has an incredible reputation hereHarryCallahan has an incredible reputation hereHarryCallahan has an incredible reputation hereHarryCallahan has an incredible reputation hereHarryCallahan has an incredible reputation hereHarryCallahan has an incredible reputation hereHarryCallahan has an incredible reputation here
Default Re: Libertarian IDIOT gets himself arrested...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rasheed1
Yes you are butt hurt and you are his supporter because you rushed in defended him but you havent made any sense of his dumb ass actions



If I threaten to bring guns and a million people to the nation's capital, and then I show up there with a gun and load it on TV when I know I am breaking their gun laws?

It should be obvious to anyone that the government would not take any chances when they come to arrest me...

They'll bring their guns and their goons.. Do you know why?? Because I keep threatening the federal government with my guns and my goons..

get that through your head ... You do indeed live in a fantasy world if cannot see the relationship between what he did and how the government reacted..

They dont f*ck around when it comes to that sh*t.. and this guy is gonna learn the hard way

What people like you need to understand is that this country already is a police state... You and your hero Kokesh are late to the party..

If you want your freedom back from this government, you'll need to put your guns down and come up with a solution that involves the public as a whole.. You will need love.. Love for your country and love for the constitution... You wont win any of these battles with your measly guns... The government has tanks and planes and drones and missiles and weapons you could never hope to counter... They also have control of the media and they will simply kill all these fools and make them out to be the crazy people.. The public will buy into the propaganda and every one will move on.

You think the country at large would back a million man armed march? If a bloody battle broke out in the streets of DC and government calls in the military and kills these fools and locks down the city... who do you think the public would support?

let me give you a hint.. it wouldnt be Kokesh and his million men.

No, you wont win anything through violent confrontation with the government. They have that angle all sewn up.. All you have to do is watch what we do to other countries.. Watch what we do to david koresh, watch what we do to MOVE.. watch what we do at ruby ridge..

this is why I say this guy is a dumb ass idiot.. because he is provoking a problem that he cannot solve..

If Americans ever want to get their freedom back, they will need to learn to work together and sacrifice all the little luxuries they love in order to stand up to the establishment that has built this regime.

violence against the government will only get everyone killed..


Why do you continue to say i'm Kokesh's supporter when I keep telling you i'm not.

I "rushed to defend him" because you were acting like a jackass. And you still are.

For the MILLIONTH TIME: I do not think an armed march on Washington is a good idea.

Stop attacking straw-men you lack-wit.

I actually agree with the second half of this post (not the parts where you attack me and lump mme in with groups I do not support), but It's quite frustrating that you don't bother to read peoples posts when you respond to them.
HarryCallahan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2013, 12:15 PM   #26
Rasheed1
3-time NBA All-Star
 
Rasheed1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Philadelphia
Posts: 10,492
Rasheed1 has an incredible reputation hereRasheed1 has an incredible reputation hereRasheed1 has an incredible reputation hereRasheed1 has an incredible reputation hereRasheed1 has an incredible reputation hereRasheed1 has an incredible reputation hereRasheed1 has an incredible reputation here
Default Re: Libertarian IDIOT gets himself arrested...

Quote:
Originally Posted by HarryCallahan
Why do you continue to say i'm Kokesh's supporter when I keep telling you i'm not.

I "rushed to defend him" because you were acting like a jackass. And you still are.

Oh? explain that to me please..

Im a jack ass for calling this Kokesh guy an idiot when he obviously is?

but you'll turn around in a minute and tell me you arent defending him??

sounds like you are the jack ass to me

I called you his supporter because you rushed in here and defended him as if you are one of his minions

Quote:
For the MILLIONTH TIME: I do not think an armed march on Washington is a good idea.

Stop attacking straw-men you lack-wit.

I actually agree with the second half of this post (not the parts where you attack me and lump mme in with groups I do not support), but It's quite frustrating that you don't bother to read peoples posts when you respond to them.


I read your posts.. I dont believe you.

you say you arent mad, but the tone of your posts say something different. You say you dont approve of this guy, but yet you act butt hurt and tell me I never took the time "understand" where this knucklehead is coming from.

I know he has a history of protesting.. But he has veered off into this gun bullsh*t and right now he has no method to his madness. The truth is that is nothing to understand about him. He was attention whoring when he pulled this stunt..

you seem to think this guy is an innocent victim of the government.. He is not. he is provoking them in a totally unnecessary way, and he got what he deserved for it.

if you run to his defense? then you must support what he was doing..

Now you say you dont support what he was doing you make little to no sense

stop defending this dummy if you dont support what he was doing.

Last edited by Rasheed1 : 07-15-2013 at 12:18 PM.
Rasheed1 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by:
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 02:05 AM.




NBA Basketball Forum Key Links:
InsideHoops Home
NBA Rumors
Basketball Blog
NBA Daily Recaps
NBA Videos
Fantasy Basketball
NBA Mock Draft
NBA Free Agents
All-Star Weekend
---
High School Basketball
Streetball
---
InsideHoops Twitter
Search Our Site













Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. Terms of Use/Service | Privacy Policy