Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Football Forum

Football Forum Football forum - NFL football forum

Old 10-04-2013, 02:54 PM   #346
RoundMoundOfReb
Top 1 NBA/NFL Mind

RoundMoundOfReb is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoundMoundOfReb is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoundMoundOfReb is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoundMoundOfReb is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoundMoundOfReb is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoundMoundOfReb is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoundMoundOfReb is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoundMoundOfReb is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoundMoundOfReb is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Fantasy Football 2013 Advice

Quote:
Originally Posted by arkain
Ok I can get Bennett for Roddy White. I know White has been down right awful so far but when he gets healthy he could put up nice numbers. That said, my current WRs are Torrey, D. Jackson and Amendola so if they all stay healthy I won't need White but I don't trust Amendola, he could get injured again.

Should I do it? I'm leaning towards doing it, but wanted to see if someone could talk me out of it.
Who else does he have on his team? You could do a package deal.

White + Rudolph for Bennett + Lesser reciever.
RoundMoundOfReb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2013, 03:38 PM   #347
arkain
Local High School Star

arkain has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoundMoundOfReb
Who else does he have on his team? You could do a package deal.

White + Rudolph for Bennett + Lesser reciever.

No one else on his team worth it. My backup receivers are better than anything he could throw in. I have Blackmon and Broyles on the bench. I'm hoping Blackmon would have flex value at least.

I ended up doing White for Bennett straight up. I was desperate for a TE, so I gave in.
arkain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2013, 04:03 PM   #348
RoundMoundOfReb
Top 1 NBA/NFL Mind

RoundMoundOfReb is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoundMoundOfReb is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoundMoundOfReb is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoundMoundOfReb is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoundMoundOfReb is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoundMoundOfReb is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoundMoundOfReb is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoundMoundOfReb is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoundMoundOfReb is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
No one else on his team worth it. My backup receivers are better than anything he could throw in. I have Blackmon and Broyles on the bench. I'm hoping Blackmon would have flex value at least.

I ended up doing White for Bennett straight up. I was desperate for a TE, so I gave in.
Oh cool. Blackmon could break out this year.
RoundMoundOfReb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2013, 05:54 PM   #349
-p.tiddy-
the Sho Kosugi of ISH

-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
reading this at first I thought this was a bad trade, but it looks like Roddy had a another setback recently, and shouldn't even be played this week at all....he might not be 100% the entire year

meanwhile Bennett is key in the Chicago offense

you made a good trade
-p.tiddy- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2013, 05:56 PM   #350
-p.tiddy-
the Sho Kosugi of ISH

-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Styles p
do i have my line up right? or should i start johnson over bell? i hear even though kansas city has a good D they still allow 5 yards per carry. btw 10 man ppr and currently i am 3-1.
you should start CJ over Bell

edit: actually in PPR that is about a coin flip

just pick one and hope it turns out right
-p.tiddy- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2013, 09:59 PM   #351
El Kabong
Where Eagles Dare

El Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

What are you guys opinions of CJ Spiller going forward? Was offered my Darren McFadden and Hakeem Nicks for his CJ Spiller and Eric Decker.
El Kabong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2013, 10:40 PM   #352
TylerOO
Back in Cleveland!

TylerOO has decent reputationTylerOO has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by El Kabong
What are you guys opinions of CJ Spiller going forward? Was offered my Darren McFadden and Hakeem Nicks for his CJ Spiller and Eric Decker.
Take it and run. Decker>Nicks and Spiller>DMC
TylerOO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2013, 12:10 AM   #353
El Kabong
Where Eagles Dare

El Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by TylerOO
Take it and run. Decker>Nicks and Spiller>DMC
Done!

I had been throwing out a few offers for McFadden as I know he's usually a pretty big injury risk. The only reason I took him was because as this is my 3rd team, I decided to do something different and and took a WR with my 1st round pick and a QB with my 2nd round pick, rather than the normal RB/RB or RB/WR method I go for, so I was desperate for a starting RB. Now after my past 2 trades I have 3 guys drafted in the 1st round (Spiller, Foster and Johnson).
El Kabong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2013, 12:28 AM   #354
TylerOO
Back in Cleveland!

Quote:
Originally Posted by El Kabong
Done!

I had been throwing out a few offers for McFadden as I know he's usually a pretty big injury risk. The only reason I took him was because as this is my 3rd team, I decided to do something different and and took a WR with my 1st round pick and a QB with my 2nd round pick, rather than the normal RB/RB or RB/WR method I go for, so I was desperate for a starting RB. Now after my past 2 trades I have 3 guys drafted in the 1st round (Spiller, Foster and Johnson).

Same here. I went WR-WR (Calvin-Dez) and got stuck with DMC as my RB2. I was gonna trade him after last week against a weak defense, of course he gets hurt during that game. I knew it was gonna happen eventually but I was hoping it would not be this soon.
Old 10-05-2013, 02:17 AM   #355
SixShooter
Can barely lace up my sneakers

SixShooter has not been impressing people

Which Patriots WR do you guys think I should play this week?

Julian Edelman
Kenbrell Thompkins
also have Amendola but I'm not sure if he's playing.

Trying to decide which guy to use. They're playing against the Bengals.
SixShooter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2013, 02:24 AM   #356
TylerOO
Back in Cleveland!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SixShooter
Which Patriots WR do you guys think I should play this week?

Julian Edelman
Kenbrell Thompkins
also have Amendola but I'm not sure if he's playing.

Trying to decide which guy to use. They're playing against the Bengals.

If Amendola plays, him. If not, Edelman
Old 10-05-2013, 07:29 PM   #357
StateProperty
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

StateProperty has an incredible reputation hereStateProperty has an incredible reputation hereStateProperty has an incredible reputation hereStateProperty has an incredible reputation hereStateProperty has an incredible reputation hereStateProperty has an incredible reputation hereStateProperty has an incredible reputation hereStateProperty has an incredible reputation here

My boy just traded Spiller/Fitz/Tony G for AJ/Powell/S Chandler in our PPR league. He usually makes great trades but I think he gave up too much for AJ.
StateProperty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2013, 08:44 PM   #358
ihoopallday
King James

ihoopallday has a near all-star reputation hereihoopallday has a near all-star reputation hereihoopallday has a near all-star reputation hereihoopallday has a near all-star reputation hereihoopallday has a near all-star reputation hereihoopallday has a near all-star reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by StateProperty
My boy just traded Spiller/Fitz/Tony G for AJ/Powell/S Chandler in our PPR league. He usually makes great trades but I think he gave up too much for AJ.

Whoever your friend made this trade with should be in jail for robbery.
ihoopallday is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2013, 12:02 PM   #359
jazz873
College star

jazz873 has a near all-star reputation herejazz873 has a near all-star reputation herejazz873 has a near all-star reputation herejazz873 has a near all-star reputation herejazz873 has a near all-star reputation herejazz873 has a near all-star reputation here

Pick 2:

Nicks
James Jones
Amendola
jazz873 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2013, 12:07 PM   #360
jazz873
College star

jazz873 has a near all-star reputation herejazz873 has a near all-star reputation herejazz873 has a near all-star reputation herejazz873 has a near all-star reputation herejazz873 has a near all-star reputation herejazz873 has a near all-star reputation here

Isiah Pead or Hopkins ?
jazz873 is online now   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: