Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Football Forum

Football Forum Football forum - NFL football forum

Old 10-09-2013, 12:29 PM   #391
ihoopallday
King James

ihoopallday has a near all-star reputation hereihoopallday has a near all-star reputation hereihoopallday has a near all-star reputation hereihoopallday has a near all-star reputation hereihoopallday has a near all-star reputation hereihoopallday has a near all-star reputation here
Default Re: Fantasy Football 2013 Advice

Pick 3 out these WR. Standard league

Reggie Wayne
Josh Gordon
Denarius Moore
Justin Blackmon
Danny Amendola
Steve Smith

Also, having trouble choosing between Fred Jackson and Darren Sproles. Already got Foster starting. Any advice on that?
ihoopallday is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2013, 01:00 PM   #392
TylerOO
Back in Cleveland!

TylerOO has no real reputation yet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ihoopallday

Reggie Wayne
Josh Gordon
Denarius Moore
Justin Blackmon
Danny Amendola
Steve Smith

Also, having trouble choosing between Fred Jackson and Darren Sproles. Already got Foster starting. Any advice on that?

Wayne. Gordon. Amendola.
TylerOO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2013, 09:36 PM   #393
irondarts

irondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Pierre Thomas @ NE
or
Le'Veon Bell @ Jets
irondarts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2013, 09:41 PM   #394
shaq2000
mde

shaq2000 has decent reputationshaq2000 has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by irondarts
Pierre Thomas @ NE
or
Le'Veon Bell @ Jets

Bell
shaq2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2013, 10:11 PM   #395
jazz873
College star

jazz873 has a terrific reputationjazz873 has a terrific reputationjazz873 has a terrific reputationjazz873 has a terrific reputationjazz873 has a terrific reputationjazz873 has a terrific reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by irondarts
Pierre Thomas @ NE
or
Le'Veon Bell @ Jets
Bell
jazz873 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2013, 12:24 AM   #396
TheSilentKiller
NBA All-star

TheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by TylerOO
Wayne. Gordon. Amendola.
same
TheSilentKiller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2013, 01:00 AM   #397
-p.tiddy-
the Sho Kosugi of ISH

-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by ihoopallday

Reggie Wayne
Josh Gordon
Denarius Moore
Justin Blackmon
Danny Amendola
Steve Smith

Sproles over Fred I think

And consensus says Wayne Gordon Danny but I really have a gut feeling that Blackmon is going to have a huge game. I feel like they will be passing the whole game and Denver's coverage sucks...if I was in your shoes I'm not sure I would pull the trigger on that though.
-p.tiddy- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2013, 01:04 AM   #398
-p.tiddy-
the Sho Kosugi of ISH

-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by StateProperty
Thoughts on this trade? Deep 14 Team Standsrd Scoring

I get
Doug Martin
Scott Chandler

He gets
Larry Fitz
Vernon Davis
Legarrette Blount

Reasons I did it...Martin leads the league in carries despite being on a bad team. No sharing carries for him and I'm hoping he'll return to form a bit. He's also done his bye week. I have Jimmy Graham at TE, so Davis was wasting away. Blount had same bye as other guys on my team (Charles and McGahee). My RB's are now Charles-Spiller-Martin-McGahee-Stacy in a deep league. WRs after losing Fitz are AJ Green-Gordon-Shorts-K Allen.

For him...he had Alfred and FJax at RB which is solid, but only Torrey and Streeter at WR (lost Julio). He also lost Owen Daniels so Vernon Davis slides in.

He got a great deal considering what he lost this week to stay competitive (he's 2-3). I'm using my depth to get a top 10 RB in yards to go in my Flex and be more consistent than Fitz. (I'm 4-1)
I like your side of the trade

I don't even like Fitz this year at all... Blount unplayable in that three back system...Davis is just decent.

Martin is the prize
-p.tiddy- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2013, 01:46 AM   #399
ihoopallday
King James

ihoopallday has a near all-star reputation hereihoopallday has a near all-star reputation hereihoopallday has a near all-star reputation hereihoopallday has a near all-star reputation hereihoopallday has a near all-star reputation hereihoopallday has a near all-star reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by -p.tiddy-
Sproles over Fred I think

And consensus says Wayne Gordon Danny but I really have a gut feeling that Blackmon is going to have a huge game. I feel like they will be passing the whole game and Denver's coverage sucks...if I was in your shoes I'm not sure I would pull the trigger on that though.

I kinda feel the same way about Blackmon. The upside is my opponent this week has been struggling all season. he drafted Kaepernick #1 overall in our draft. His teams pretty screwed up so I'm willing to take some risks this week. Hopefully it works out. Thanks for the advice as usual. So far I'm 4-1 since I've been following your advice. Not too shabby.
ihoopallday is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2013, 02:42 PM   #400
longtime lurker
NBA sixth man of the year

longtime lurker has a near all-star reputation herelongtime lurker has a near all-star reputation herelongtime lurker has a near all-star reputation herelongtime lurker has a near all-star reputation herelongtime lurker has a near all-star reputation herelongtime lurker has a near all-star reputation here

Some guy in my league dropped Steve Smith. Is he worth picking up? I don't know a lot about football, but from my understanding the Panthers run a pretty conservative offense. I'd loaded with wide receivers(Nelson, Decker, Terrance Williams, Josh Gordon) and I'm thinking of dropping Lamar Miller for him but my RB's absolutely suck (Mcfadden, Mcghee, Ellington, Joique Bell). Also questions on who to start:

QB- Bradford vs Pryor(both shitty matchups don't trust Bradford vs good defense)
WR-Nelson vs Terrance Williams(Nelson is going against Baltimore who don't give a lot to wide outs and Williams is going against fantasy friendly Redskins, but Austin might be coming back)
longtime lurker is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2013, 02:49 PM   #401
arkain
Local High School Star

arkain has decent reputation

I'm starting the following, but who to start at FLEX?

RB - Reggie Bush
RB - Trent Richardson
WR - Torrey Smith
WR - Amendola

Flex - ??

DeSean Jackson or Justin Blackmon?

DJ is a lock most weeks but I don't know about his matchup this week and Blackmon went off last week. Any thoughts?
arkain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2013, 03:05 PM   #402
TylerOO
Back in Cleveland!

TylerOO has no real reputation yet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by arkain

RB - Reggie Bush
RB - Trent Richardson
WR - Torrey Smith
WR - Amendola

Flex - ??

DJ is a lock most weeks but I don't know about his matchup this week and Blackmon went off last week. Any thoughts?

Blackmon
TylerOO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2013, 03:17 PM   #403
shaq2000
mde

shaq2000 has decent reputationshaq2000 has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by arkain

RB - Reggie Bush
RB - Trent Richardson
WR - Torrey Smith
WR - Amendola

Flex - ??

PPR? Blackmon
Non-PPR? Jackson
shaq2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2013, 05:49 PM   #404
ballinhun8
Bulls | Bears | W. Sox

ballinhun8 has a terrific reputationballinhun8 has a terrific reputationballinhun8 has a terrific reputationballinhun8 has a terrific reputationballinhun8 has a terrific reputation

Ppr league (.5 for a catch).

At RB-
L. Bell/McGahee/Ridley

At WR-
Wayne/Blackmon/Gordon/Colston/Jennings/Ja. Jones

And I got a FLEX to fill.
ballinhun8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2013, 06:36 PM   #405
jazz873
College star

jazz873 has a terrific reputationjazz873 has a terrific reputationjazz873 has a terrific reputationjazz873 has a terrific reputationjazz873 has a terrific reputationjazz873 has a terrific reputation

Pick 1:

Randle
Thompkins
Hopkins
Mike Williams
jazz873 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: