Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Football Forum

Football Forum Football forum - NFL football forum

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 11-06-2013, 12:40 PM   #541
Styles p
NBA rookie of the year
 
Styles p's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 6,458
Default Re: Fantasy Football 2013 Advice

really need some help guys i'm on a 4 game lose streak after going 4-1. do i have my lineup right? should i start morris over johnson? or cooper over tate?
Styles p is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2013, 12:48 PM   #542
TheSilentKiller
NBA Superstar
 
TheSilentKiller's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Everywhere
Posts: 14,595
Default Re: Fantasy Football 2013 Advice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Styles p
really need some help guys i'm on a 4 game lose streak after going 4-1. do i have my lineup right? should i start morris over johnson? or cooper over tate?
I would play Morris over Gore. Carolina has a great run defense this year.
TheSilentKiller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2013, 08:55 PM   #543
ihoopallday
King James
 
ihoopallday's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 3,757
Default Re: Fantasy Football 2013 Advice

Well, with Rodgers and Foster hurt, my FF season isn't looking too good. Thankfully, I'm 7-2 and tied for 1st. Anyways, which of these QB's should I pick up to replace Rodgers for now?

Ryan Tannehill
Ben Roethlisberger
Jay Cutler
Christian Ponder
ihoopallday is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2013, 10:40 PM   #544
irondarts
.
 
irondarts's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Arizona
Posts: 7,847
Default Re: Fantasy Football 2013 Advice

Quote:
Originally Posted by ihoopallday
Well, with Rodgers and Foster hurt, my FF season isn't looking too good. Thankfully, I'm 7-2 and tied for 1st. Anyways, which of these QB's should I pick up to replace Rodgers for now?

Ryan Tannehill
Ben Roethlisberger
Jay Cutler
Christian Ponder
Cutler's the best option but he's probably not going to play this weekend.

I'm in the same situation with Rodgers, I picked up Cutler but I don't think he's going to play this week and I didn't want to carry 3 QB's on my roster so I just dropped Cutler for Big Ben.
irondarts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2013, 11:03 PM   #545
ihoopallday
King James
 
ihoopallday's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 3,757
Default Re: Fantasy Football 2013 Advice

Quote:
Originally Posted by irondarts
Cutler's the best option but he's probably not going to play this weekend.

I'm in the same situation with Rodgers, I picked up Cutler but I don't think he's going to play this week and I didn't want to carry 3 QB's on my roster so I just dropped Cutler for Big Ben.

Yeah I'll go with Big Ben too. I really never even thought about Rodgers going down. I was too worried about everyone else. I'm pissed cause this guy in my league has both Wilson and Newton on his bench. P. Manning is his starter. Won't trade them either.
ihoopallday is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2013, 11:34 AM   #546
code green
C's Fan since Dee
 
code green's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Providence, RI
Posts: 2,484
Default Re: Fantasy Football 2013 Advice

I just traded away Rivers and Olsen for Gronk and Alex Smith in a PPR league. I have Russell Wilson on my team and the other guy refused to take him instead of Rivers. Wilson's been trending upwards, so I pulled the trigger. Thoughts?
code green is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2013, 11:37 AM   #547
TheSilentKiller
NBA Superstar
 
TheSilentKiller's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Everywhere
Posts: 14,595
Default Re: Fantasy Football 2013 Advice

Quote:
Originally Posted by code green
I just traded away Rivers and Olsen for Gronk and Alex Smith in a PPR league. I have Russell Wilson on my team and the other guy refused to take him instead of Rivers. Wilson's been trending upwards, so I pulled the trigger. Thoughts?
That is very good for you.
TheSilentKiller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2013, 12:24 PM   #548
-p.tiddy-
the Sho Kosugi of ISH
 
-p.tiddy-'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: -dallas, texas-
Posts: 14,999
Default Re: Fantasy Football 2013 Advice

I'm a Rodgers owner and hardcore Dallas Cowboy's fan who is thinking about starting Nick Foles this week

thoughts?
-p.tiddy- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2013, 12:46 PM   #549
Jailblazers7
will-to-bigness
 
Jailblazers7's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Pittsburgh, PA
Posts: 23,193
Default Re: Fantasy Football 2013 Advice

Quote:
Originally Posted by -p.tiddy-
I'm a Rodgers owner and hardcore Dallas Cowboy's fan who is thinking about starting Nick Foles this week

thoughts?

Good move if you are ok with burning in hell.
Jailblazers7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2013, 12:53 PM   #550
-p.tiddy-
the Sho Kosugi of ISH
 
-p.tiddy-'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: -dallas, texas-
Posts: 14,999
Default Re: Fantasy Football 2013 Advice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jailblazers7
Good move if you are ok with burning in hell.
-p.tiddy- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2013, 01:51 PM   #551
code green
C's Fan since Dee
 
code green's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Providence, RI
Posts: 2,484
Default Re: Fantasy Football 2013 Advice

So the trade was accepted and another owner is throwing offers at him for Gronk. The Gronk owner is the commissioner and is threatening to override the trade unless I up the ante. Does this qualify as abuse of power?
code green is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2013, 03:54 AM   #552
El Kabong
Where Eagles Dare
 
El Kabong's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Australia
Posts: 7,713
Default Re: Fantasy Football 2013 Advice

Quote:
Originally Posted by code green
So the trade was accepted and another owner is throwing offers at him for Gronk. The Gronk owner is the commissioner and is threatening to override the trade unless I up the ante. Does this qualify as abuse of power?
I would say so.

Gotta start 2 of Maurice Jones-Drew, Le'Veon Bell and DeMarco Murray as my RB's this week. First thoughts was to go MJD and Bell. Thoughts?
El Kabong is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2013, 11:21 AM   #553
jazz873
College star
 
jazz873's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 3,991
Default Re: Fantasy Football 2013 Advice

Quote:
Originally Posted by -p.tiddy-
I'm a Rodgers owner and hardcore Dallas Cowboy's fan who is thinking about starting Nick Foles this week

thoughts?
Id start the other qb in that same division
jazz873 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2013, 11:28 AM   #554
Jailblazers7
will-to-bigness
 
Jailblazers7's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Pittsburgh, PA
Posts: 23,193
Default Re: Fantasy Football 2013 Advice

Quote:
Originally Posted by code green
So the trade was accepted and another owner is throwing offers at him for Gronk. The Gronk owner is the commissioner and is threatening to override the trade unless I up the ante. Does this qualify as abuse of power?

Definitely. The commish is a scumbag if he overrides the trade.
Jailblazers7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2013, 11:53 AM   #555
TheSilentKiller
NBA Superstar
 
TheSilentKiller's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Everywhere
Posts: 14,595
Default Re: Fantasy Football 2013 Advice

Quote:
Originally Posted by code green
So the trade was accepted and another owner is throwing offers at him for Gronk. The Gronk owner is the commissioner and is threatening to override the trade unless I up the ante. Does this qualify as abuse of power?
If he overrides the trade without a veto by members then it is horse shit.
TheSilentKiller is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by:
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 10:30 AM.




NBA Basketball Forum Key Links:
InsideHoops Home
NBA Rumors
Basketball Blog
NBA Daily Recaps
NBA Videos
Fantasy Basketball
NBA Mock Draft
NBA Free Agents
All-Star Weekend
---
High School Basketball
Streetball
---
InsideHoops Twitter
Search Our Site













Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. Terms of Use/Service | Privacy Policy