Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Football Forum

Football Forum Football forum - NFL football forum

Old 11-10-2013, 07:15 PM   #571
longtime lurker
NBA sixth man of the year

longtime lurker has a near all-star reputation herelongtime lurker has a near all-star reputation herelongtime lurker has a near all-star reputation herelongtime lurker has a near all-star reputation herelongtime lurker has a near all-star reputation herelongtime lurker has a near all-star reputation here
Default Re: Fantasy Football 2013 Advice

Quote:
Originally Posted by MavsSuperFan
Terrance williams. Got a feeling it will be a shootout. Or worst case lots of garbage yards in a blowout

Yeah that's my feeling too. let's just hope it's not like that philly game

repped for the help.
longtime lurker is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2013, 11:08 PM   #572
irondarts

irondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

So, in one of my leagues my Defense situation is all screwed up (starting Dallas)

So I offered this guy Darren Sproles for the Chiefs D.

I'm hoping he takes this deal because he's super thin at RB and he also has Denver's D.

His RB's:
Ryan Matthews
Fred Jackson
Danny Woodhead

My RB's:
MJD
Sproles
Andre Ellington
Shane Vereen
Ben Tate

Hoping he's desperate enough to do this deal..
irondarts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2013, 11:23 PM   #573
MavsSuperFan
NBA rookie of the year

MavsSuperFan is popular on this boardMavsSuperFan is popular on this boardMavsSuperFan is popular on this boardMavsSuperFan is popular on this boardMavsSuperFan is popular on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by longtime lurker
Yeah that's my feeling too. let's just hope it's not like that philly game

repped for the help.
only 1 TD so far, and it doesn't even look like we are going to get garbage time yards

Hope that 1 td was all u needed cause I don't think we are going to produce much more.
MavsSuperFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2013, 12:47 AM   #574
jazz873
College star

jazz873 has a near all-star reputation herejazz873 has a near all-star reputation herejazz873 has a near all-star reputation herejazz873 has a near all-star reputation herejazz873 has a near all-star reputation herejazz873 has a near all-star reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by irondarts
So, in one of my leagues my Defense situation is all screwed up (starting Dallas)

So I offered this guy Darren Sproles for the Chiefs D.

I'm hoping he takes this deal because he's super thin at RB and he also has Denver's D.

His RB's:
Ryan Matthews
Fred Jackson
Danny Woodhead

My RB's:
MJD
Sproles
Andre Ellington
Shane Vereen
Ben Tate

Hoping he's desperate enough to do this deal..
I wouldn't do that. You are better off playing match ups
jazz873 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2013, 01:09 AM   #575
longtime lurker

longtime lurker has a near all-star reputation herelongtime lurker has a near all-star reputation herelongtime lurker has a near all-star reputation herelongtime lurker has a near all-star reputation herelongtime lurker has a near all-star reputation herelongtime lurker has a near all-star reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by MavsSuperFan
only 1 TD so far, and it doesn't even look like we are going to get garbage time yards

Hope that 1 td was all u needed cause I don't think we are going to produce much more.

I would have won with or without Terrence Williams. He was playing the Cowboys defense
Old 11-11-2013, 10:22 AM   #576
code green
C's Fan since Dee

code green has an incredible reputation herecode green has an incredible reputation herecode green has an incredible reputation herecode green has an incredible reputation herecode green has an incredible reputation herecode green has an incredible reputation herecode green has an incredible reputation here

Damn, had a nice lead dissolve last night going up against Drew Brees, and now I need 10 fantasy points out of a TE in my PPR league. Since Gronk's on bye, who has a better chance to hit double digit fantasy points tonight? Charles Clay or Tim Wright?
code green is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2013, 10:24 AM   #577
TheSilentKiller
7-time NBA All-Star

TheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by code green
Damn, had a nice lead dissolve last night going up against Drew Brees, and now I need 10 fantasy points out of a TE in my PPR league. Since Gronk's on bye, who has a better chance to hit double digit fantasy points tonight? Charles Clay or Tim Wright?
I would pick Charles Clay but that isn't a situation I would want to be in
TheSilentKiller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2013, 10:58 AM   #578
jazz873
College star

jazz873 has a near all-star reputation herejazz873 has a near all-star reputation herejazz873 has a near all-star reputation herejazz873 has a near all-star reputation herejazz873 has a near all-star reputation herejazz873 has a near all-star reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by code green
Wright has had back to back 16 point games
Old 11-11-2013, 01:43 PM   #579
code green
C's Fan since Dee

code green has an incredible reputation herecode green has an incredible reputation herecode green has an incredible reputation herecode green has an incredible reputation herecode green has an incredible reputation herecode green has an incredible reputation herecode green has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSilentKiller
I would pick Charles Clay but that isn't a situation I would want to be in

I have 150 points and had a 40 point lead over my opponent before Drew Brees dropped 52 ****ing points during the SNF game. It looks like I'm stuck with Clay even after I decided to play Wright...adding Wright today makes him available for use in week 11. Oh well, can always hope for a miracle.
code green is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2013, 04:44 AM   #580
El Kabong
Where Eagles Dare

El Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Gotta start 2 of the following RB's

Stevan Ridley vs Carolina
Andre Brown vs Green Bay
Le'Veon Bell vs Detroit
Chris Johnson vs Indianapolis

Initial thought was Brown and Bell with Johnson as my flex over Roddy White.
El Kabong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2013, 04:59 PM   #581
MavsSuperFan
NBA rookie of the year

MavsSuperFan is popular on this boardMavsSuperFan is popular on this boardMavsSuperFan is popular on this boardMavsSuperFan is popular on this boardMavsSuperFan is popular on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by El Kabong
Gotta start 2 of the following RB's

Stevan Ridley vs Carolina
Andre Brown vs Green Bay
Le'Veon Bell vs Detroit
Chris Johnson vs Indianapolis

Initial thought was Brown and Bell with Johnson as my flex over Roddy White.
Maybe its cause I just watched they vs san fran, but Carolina's front 7 seem really tough to run against. Got a feeling the pats will resort to the air. the DBs seem to be that defense's weak point.
MavsSuperFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2013, 12:08 PM   #582
jazz873
College star

Lamar Miller vs SD
or
Donald Brown vs TEN

.5 ppr
Old 11-14-2013, 04:56 PM   #583
longtime lurker

Im not expect but Brown seems to be trending up. I have Miller on my fantasy team and the guys is a huge disappointment. He's either hit or miss and the hits are modest numbers.
Old 11-14-2013, 11:37 PM   #584
shaq2000
mde

shaq2000 has decent reputationshaq2000 has decent reputation

Choose 2 WRs:

Mike Wallace
Rueben Randle
Percy Harvin

(non-ppr)

Last edited by shaq2000 : 11-15-2013 at 12:38 AM.
shaq2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2013, 06:32 PM   #585
Anti Hero
Be your own hero

Anti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Manning or Foles????
Anti Hero is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: