Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Football Forum

Football Forum Football forum - NFL football forum

Old 12-11-2013, 10:04 PM   #661
jazz873
College star

jazz873 has a terrific reputationjazz873 has a terrific reputationjazz873 has a terrific reputationjazz873 has a terrific reputationjazz873 has a terrific reputationjazz873 has a terrific reputation
Default Re: Fantasy Football 2013 Advice

Quote:
Originally Posted by StateProperty
Tough one. I'd go Moreno and Vereen. I'm deciding between Vereen and Zac Stacy @NO in non-PPR. Stacy's been consistent but they could get behind quick vs NO, and Vereen could rack up more receiving yards with no Gronk. I'm 55/45 Stacy.
If i were in your position i would also be 55/45 Stacy
jazz873 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2013, 10:16 PM   #662
StateProperty
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

StateProperty has an incredible reputation hereStateProperty has an incredible reputation hereStateProperty has an incredible reputation hereStateProperty has an incredible reputation hereStateProperty has an incredible reputation hereStateProperty has an incredible reputation hereStateProperty has an incredible reputation hereStateProperty has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by jazz873
If i were in your position i would also be 55/45 Stacy
Thanks for the "help"
StateProperty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2013, 10:30 PM   #663
jazz873
College star

jazz873 has a terrific reputationjazz873 has a terrific reputationjazz873 has a terrific reputationjazz873 has a terrific reputationjazz873 has a terrific reputationjazz873 has a terrific reputation

Quote:
Thanks for the "help"

After i posted that i said to myself "wow i am an asshole"

Go Vereen.
Old 12-12-2013, 10:10 AM   #664
Trollsmasher
Testing Free Agency

Trollsmasher is popular on this boardTrollsmasher is popular on this boardTrollsmasher is popular on this boardTrollsmasher is popular on this board

I lost my first fantasy league PO game, because of Le'veon Bell stat correction and ****ing Brent Celek not going for at least 8 more yards before sliding down so Foles would win it for me...

Now I am mad like a raging bull

Am I mentally fit to play this game in the future?
Trollsmasher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2013, 07:07 PM   #665
Heavincent
5-time NBA All-Star

Heavincent is a pretty well-respected posterHeavincent is a pretty well-respected posterHeavincent is a pretty well-respected posterHeavincent is a pretty well-respected poster

Keenan Allen or Torry Smith?
Heavincent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2013, 01:06 AM   #666
Bano114
Lets go Kni....Giants!

Bano114 has an incredible reputation hereBano114 has an incredible reputation hereBano114 has an incredible reputation hereBano114 has an incredible reputation hereBano114 has an incredible reputation hereBano114 has an incredible reputation hereBano114 has an incredible reputation hereBano114 has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trollsmasher
I lost my first fantasy league PO game, because of Le'veon Bell stat correction and ****ing Brent Celek not going for at least 8 more yards before sliding down so Foles would win it for me...

Now I am mad like a raging bull

Am I mentally fit to play this game in the future?

I drafted Trent Richardson and David Wilson as my top 2 RBs.

The reason I missed the play offs....

I win by 2 the week the Cowboys beat the Giants.

Wake up the next day go on Fantasy and find out I lost because a stat correction took away 3 points.

Remember when Romo threw that pass at the end of the game to Dez that he CAUGHT at the 1? And the refs said it was incomplete but the replay showed it was clearly a catch and the commentators even said it was?

Yeah...I didn't make the play offs because of that. I had Romo and Dez.

**** fantasy football
Bano114 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2013, 05:59 AM   #667
ihatetimthomas
NBA Superstar

ihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

PPR

Andre Ellington vs DeAngelo Williams

Mike Wallcae vs Golden Tate vs Greg Jennings
ihatetimthomas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2013, 12:24 PM   #668
irondarts

irondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Pierre Thomas @ St. Louis
or
Chris Ogbonnaya vs. Chicago

Leaning towards Ognonnaya, no McGahee and against that Bears run D.
irondarts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2013, 01:29 PM   #669
jazz873
College star

Quote:
Originally Posted by irondarts
Pierre Thomas @ St. Louis
or
Chris Ogbonnaya vs. Chicago

Leaning towards Ognonnaya, no McGahee and against that Bears run D.
I would also go Ogbonnaya
Old 12-15-2013, 12:11 PM   #670
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Matt Flynn vs Dallas or Big Ben vs Cinnci
GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2013, 01:18 PM   #671
StateProperty
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

StateProperty has an incredible reputation hereStateProperty has an incredible reputation hereStateProperty has an incredible reputation hereStateProperty has an incredible reputation hereStateProperty has an incredible reputation hereStateProperty has an incredible reputation hereStateProperty has an incredible reputation hereStateProperty has an incredible reputation here

QB was the only missing piece to a championship team. Made a pre-playoff trade for Stafford, who was 3rd in QB pts. Guy gets 13 total over last 2 weeks.

Go to hell Matt Stafford

Last edited by StateProperty : 12-18-2013 at 01:21 PM.
StateProperty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2013, 01:23 PM   #672
TylerOO
Back in Cleveland!

TylerOO has no real reputation yet.

Quote:
QB was the only missing piece to a championship team. Made a pre-playoff trade for Stafford, who was 3rd in QB pts. Guy gets 13 total over last 2 weeks.

Go to hell Matt Stafford

I was the one seed and got the bye. My team dominated in the semis but I faced Jamaal Charles and Nick Foles in the semi's. I lost Gronk during my bye week too. Sucks
TylerOO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2013, 03:58 PM   #673
SixShooter
Can barely lace up my sneakers

SixShooter has not been impressing people

Which defense would you guys play this week?

Kansas City vs IND
Cleveland @ NYJ
Detroit vs NYG
Dolphins @ Buffalo
SixShooter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2013, 05:24 PM   #674
JMT
NBA lottery pick

JMT has an incredible reputation hereJMT has an incredible reputation hereJMT has an incredible reputation hereJMT has an incredible reputation hereJMT has an incredible reputation hereJMT has an incredible reputation hereJMT has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by SixShooter
Which defense would you guys play this week?

Kansas City vs IND
Cleveland @ NYJ
Detroit vs NYG
Dolphins @ Buffalo

I suppose scoring system plays a big part, but I would play the KC defense every week, especially at home.

Second choice would be Cleveland simply because the Jets are awful and the Browns D has been opportunistic.
JMT is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: