Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Football Forum

Football Forum Football forum - NFL football forum

Old 08-30-2013, 03:07 AM   #61
LeFraud James
THE KING GOT HIS RING

LeFraud James is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLeFraud James is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLeFraud James is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLeFraud James is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLeFraud James is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLeFraud James is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLeFraud James is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLeFraud James is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLeFraud James is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLeFraud James is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLeFraud James is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Fantasy Football 2013 Advice

Quote:
Originally Posted by shaq2000
I dropped Pead for Cordarrelle Patterson. Good pick up?

Haven't seen much of him, but I heard he's been making some waves in Minnesota's receiving squad.

He's definitely a talent.

He won't have an immediate fantasy impact, but if you have enough room on the bench to stash him he could give you some flex appeal towards the end of the season.
LeFraud James is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2013, 10:01 PM   #62
Styles p
NBA rookie of the year

Styles p is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterStyles p is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterStyles p is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterStyles p is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterStyles p is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterStyles p is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterStyles p is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterStyles p is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterStyles p is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

10 team league i had the last pick.
Qb: peyton manning, eli manning i ****ed up they both have the same bye week so hopefully eli stunts so i can trade him

Rb: frank gore
alfred morris
demarco murry
mikel leshoure

Wr: wes welker
anquan boldin
torrey smith
sidney rice

Flex: golden tate

Te: jared cook
brent celek

Kicker: stephen gostkowski
alex henry

Defense: pittsburgh
miami
Styles p is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2013, 10:04 PM   #63
TheSilentKiller
NBA Superstar

TheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Styles p
Qb: peyton manning, eli manning i ****ed up they both have the same bye week so hopefully eli stunts so i can trade him

alfred morris
demarco murry
mikel leshoure

anquan boldin
torrey smith
sidney rice

brent celek

alex henry

miami
For a 10 team league it is ok. If you can, i would drop Leshoure for Joique Bell (he will be number 2 on the depth chart and has a higher ppr value than Leshoure). I don't really like your tight ends very much.
TheSilentKiller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2013, 08:39 AM   #64
code green
C's Fan since Dee

code green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postercode green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postercode green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postercode green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postercode green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postercode green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postercode green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postercode green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Styles p

alfred morris
demarco murry
mikel leshoure

anquan boldin
torrey smith
sidney rice

brent celek

alex henry

miami

You're definitely set at QB. Your wideouts are decent, you might see some bad weeks for them minus Torrey Smith, though. Loving the RB situation, especially if Murray can stay on the field. If you can find Zach Sudfeld on the free agent wire, I'd pick him up. He's going to be the only option for Brady at TE now that they released Daniel Fells and Jake Ballard....and Gronk is out until week 6.
code green is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2013, 01:23 PM   #65
Styles p
NBA rookie of the year

Styles p is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterStyles p is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterStyles p is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterStyles p is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterStyles p is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterStyles p is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterStyles p is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterStyles p is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterStyles p is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by code green
You're definitely set at QB. Your wideouts are decent, you might see some bad weeks for them minus Torrey Smith, though. Loving the RB situation, especially if Murray can stay on the field. If you can find Zach Sudfeld on the free agent wire, I'd pick him up. He's going to be the only option for Brady at TE now that they released Daniel Fells and Jake Ballard....and Gronk is out until week 6.

funny thing is i drafted gronk but traded him for alfred morris during the draft, i'll def look into sudfled pretty sure nobody drafted him. **** i can't wait for the season to start.
Styles p is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2013, 02:01 PM   #66
Bano114
Lets go Kni....Giants!

Bano114 has an incredible reputation hereBano114 has an incredible reputation hereBano114 has an incredible reputation hereBano114 has an incredible reputation hereBano114 has an incredible reputation hereBano114 has an incredible reputation hereBano114 has an incredible reputation hereBano114 has an incredible reputation here

Just did the draft for my 10 team league last night. This is the league im looking to win the most. It's 1 PPR and a flex.

QB: Cam Newton
RB: Trent Richardson
RB: David Wilson
WR: Dez Bryant
WR: Dwayne Bowe
TE: Brandon Myers
Flex: Chris Ivory
D/ST: Bucs
K: Josh Brown

Bench
Jordy Nelson
Tavon Austin
Mark Ingram
Denarius Moore
Cordarrelle Patterson
LaVeon Bell
Martellus Bennet

I had the 9th pick. I like this team and only missed on a few targets (Cobb, Miller).

My only real question is who to start at Flex?
Bano114 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2013, 02:36 PM   #67
KG215
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

KG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Justin finished my draft. It's a 12 team standard league (no PPR).

Thoughts?
KG215 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2013, 03:43 PM   #68
ihoopallday
King James

ihoopallday has an incredible reputation hereihoopallday has an incredible reputation hereihoopallday has an incredible reputation hereihoopallday has an incredible reputation hereihoopallday has an incredible reputation hereihoopallday has an incredible reputation hereihoopallday has an incredible reputation here

What do yall think? 12 team Standard league.
QB: Aaron Rodgers
RB: Arian Foster
RB: D. Sproles
WR: Reggie Wayne
WR: Steve Smith
WR: Danny Amendola
TE: Jimmy Graham
D/ST: Broncos
Kicker: Matt Prater

Bench:
Dalton
B Green Ellis
Owen Daniels
Malcolm Floyd
Justin Blackmon
Packers D/ST
Joseph Randle ( Homer pick. One of my friends from high school)
ihoopallday is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2013, 04:10 PM   #69
ROCSteady
Wall*Kobe*Durant*Pau*

ROCSteady is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableROCSteady is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableROCSteady is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableROCSteady is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableROCSteady is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableROCSteady is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableROCSteady is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableROCSteady is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableROCSteady is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableROCSteady is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableROCSteady is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Not sure how I feel about this team overall. Usually, I have a board and all that with ranked players at positions from my opinion- old school style with pen and pad

This year, I rushed home from the store and rolled a j

QB: Cam Newton, RGIII
RB: LeSean McCoy, Sproles, Giovanni Bernard, Bryce Brown
WR: Dez Bryant, Hakeem Nicks, Jordy Nelson, TY Hilton, Alshon Jeffrey
TE: Kyle Rudolph, Owen Daniel
DEF: CIN, PIT
ROCSteady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2013, 04:27 PM   #70
TheSilentKiller
NBA Superstar

TheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by ROCSteady
Not sure how I feel about this team overall. Usually, I have a board and all that with ranked players at positions from my opinion- old school style with pen and pad

This year, I rushed home from the store and rolled a j

QB: Cam Newton, RGIII
RB: LeSean McCoy, Sproles, Giovanni Bernard, Bryce Brown
WR: Dez Bryant, Hakeem Nicks, Jordy Nelson, TY Hilton, Alshon Jeffrey
TE: Kyle Rudolph, Owen Daniel
DEF: CIN, PIT
How many teams? That team looks filthy.
Old 09-01-2013, 04:28 PM   #71
TheSilentKiller
NBA Superstar

Quote:
Originally Posted by ihoopallday

Bench:
Dalton
B Green Ellis
Owen Daniels
Malcolm Floyd
Justin Blackmon
Packers D/ST
Love your starters, not crazy about your bench. For a 12 team league though you did pretty good.
Old 09-01-2013, 05:16 PM   #72
TylerOO
Back in Cleveland!

TylerOO has decent reputationTylerOO has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by ihoopallday

Bench:
Dalton
B Green Ellis
Owen Daniels
Malcolm Floyd
Justin Blackmon
Packers D/ST

I think that's pretty good for a 12 teamer. I'm just curious about your WR's, which order did you take them? You have Amendola listed are your WR3 when I think he is the best out of all your WR's.
TylerOO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2013, 06:43 PM   #73
Bano114
Lets go Kni....Giants!

Bano114 has an incredible reputation hereBano114 has an incredible reputation hereBano114 has an incredible reputation hereBano114 has an incredible reputation hereBano114 has an incredible reputation hereBano114 has an incredible reputation hereBano114 has an incredible reputation hereBano114 has an incredible reputation here

Should I start Chris Ivory against TB, Jordy Nelson against San Fran or Denarius Moore against Indy in my flex spot PPR in week 1?

I'm thinking of going bold and starting Moore. Ivory and Jordy have very tough match ups, but Moore is solid and Indy's secondary is very generous.

Anyone think I'm going too bold? Every point matters, it looks like its going to be close between me and the team I'm facing.
Bano114 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2013, 07:23 PM   #74
TheSilentKiller
NBA Superstar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bano114
Should I start Chris Ivory against TB, Jordy Nelson against San Fran or Denarius Moore against Indy in my flex spot PPR in week 1?

I'm thinking of going bold and starting Moore. Ivory and Jordy have very tough match ups, but Moore is solid and Indy's secondary is very generous.

Anyone think I'm going too bold? Every point matters, it looks like its going to be close between me and the team I'm facing.
I'd probably play Jordy. Moore isn't a bad play but it is risky.
Old 09-01-2013, 07:44 PM   #75
TylerOO
Back in Cleveland!

TylerOO has decent reputationTylerOO has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bano114

Moore blows. I own him but I'm really not sure why
TylerOO is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: