Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Football Forum

Football Forum Football forum - NFL football forum

Old 09-01-2013, 09:50 PM   #76
ihoopallday
King James

ihoopallday has a near all-star reputation hereihoopallday has a near all-star reputation hereihoopallday has a near all-star reputation hereihoopallday has a near all-star reputation hereihoopallday has a near all-star reputation hereihoopallday has a near all-star reputation here
Default Re: Fantasy Football 2013 Advice

Quote:
Originally Posted by TylerOO
I think that's pretty good for a 12 teamer. I'm just curious about your WR's, which order did you take them? You have Amendola listed are your WR3 when I think he is the best out of all your WR's.

I drafted Reggie Wayne and Steve Smith before Amendola.
ihoopallday is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2013, 09:53 PM   #77
ihoopallday
King James

ihoopallday has a near all-star reputation hereihoopallday has a near all-star reputation hereihoopallday has a near all-star reputation hereihoopallday has a near all-star reputation hereihoopallday has a near all-star reputation hereihoopallday has a near all-star reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSilentKiller
Love your starters, not crazy about your bench. For a 12 team league though you did pretty good.

Thank you Yeah I'm a little worried with my bench. Hopefully I can just pick someone off waivers after week 1.
Old 09-01-2013, 09:58 PM   #78
ROCSteady
~NO FATE~

ROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSilentKiller
How many teams? That team looks filthy.

Ten team league
ROCSteady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2013, 11:00 PM   #79
Carbine
Facts Are Misleading

Carbine has decent reputation

How do people feel about Ridley in PPR leagues?
Carbine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2013, 03:22 AM   #80
StateProperty
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

StateProperty has an incredible reputation hereStateProperty has an incredible reputation hereStateProperty has an incredible reputation hereStateProperty has an incredible reputation hereStateProperty has an incredible reputation hereStateProperty has an incredible reputation hereStateProperty has an incredible reputation hereStateProperty has an incredible reputation here

14 Teamer with work friends (standard scoring)

QB - Roethlisberger/Dalton (don't know who I'm starting, may depend on matchup)
RB- Charles
RB - Forte
WR - Fitz
WR - Antonio Brown
TE - Jimmy Graham
FLEX - Witten
Defense - Cardinals
K - Legatron
Bench
Mendenhal
Josh Gordon
Justin Blackmon
Ronnie Hillman
Ed Dickson

I think this is an awesome team for a 14 teamer, but was aided by some guys who were clueless.

12 Teamer with another group of friends (1 Point PPR)

QB - Matt Ryan
RB - Charles
RB - Forte
WR - Cruz
WR - Jordy
TE - Witten
Flex - D Richardson
K - Hauschka
DEF - Denver
Bench
Josh Gordon
Jared Cook
Andy Dalton
Kendal Wright
Ronnie Hillman
Justin Blackmon
Jonathan Stewart
^ might be worse than my 14 teamer but solid. Charles/Forte/Cruz should be solid for PPR as well as Witten.

Have a 8 Team $50 league draft tonight with funky scoring. Lots of bonus points involved, probably have to wing it.
StateProperty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2013, 03:56 PM   #81
Anti Hero
Banned

Anti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Hey guys, CJ Spiller fell to me at number 12 (of 12). What are your thoughts on him. I've seen various articles stating he could be number 2 behind AP. Did I get a steal or did he deserve to fall. I read his coach saying they'd give him the ball til he puked.. am I missing something, durability issues?? why the fall other than bad gms.
Anti Hero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2013, 03:59 PM   #82
TylerOO
Back in Cleveland!

TylerOO has no real reputation yet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anti Hero
Hey guys, CJ Spiller fell to me at number 12 (of 12). What are your thoughts on him. I've seen various articles stating he could be number 2 behind AP. Did I get a steal or did he deserve to fall. I read his coach saying they'd give him the ball til he puked.. am I missing something, durability issues?? why the fall other than bad gms.
That is robbery.
TylerOO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2013, 03:59 PM   #83
TheSilentKiller
3-time NBA All-Star

TheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
That is nuts. Huge huge steal at 12.
TheSilentKiller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2013, 04:04 PM   #84
Anti Hero
Banned

Anti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Thanks guys...

Next question.. what is this fans points on Yahoo. Last time I did a FF league was 2 years ago. Are these just the projected points for their upcoming game?
Old 09-02-2013, 04:05 PM   #85
TheSilentKiller
3-time NBA All-Star

TheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Thanks guys...

Next question.. what is this fans points on Yahoo. Last time I did a FF league was 2 years ago. Are these just the projected points for their upcoming game?
yup, that's exactly what it is.
TheSilentKiller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2013, 04:47 PM   #86
ihoopallday
King James

Quote:

You should be in jail for that robbery you committed. This guy in my league chose Kaepernick with the number 1 pick this year. Gotta love having that 1 guy who makes dumb picks. Last year, he chose Cam Newton 3rd overall with Brees, Rodgers, and Brady still up on the board.
Old 09-02-2013, 04:53 PM   #87
Anti Hero
Banned

Quote:
1. Adrian Peterson
(Min - RB)
drunk'n ninja's

2. Doug Martin
(TB - RB)
Barn Burners

3. Arian Foster
(Hou - RB)
Mungers

4. Marshawn Lynch
(Sea - RB)
Natural Born...

5. Demaryius Thomas
(Den - WR)
stoners

6. Jamaal Charles
(KC - RB)
Stark Raven Mad

7. LeSean McCoy
(Phi - RB)
Pittsburgh N...

8. Drew Brees
(NO - QB)
Steelers Fan!

9. Alfred Morris
(Was - RB)
Cardianls

10. Ray Rice
(Bal - RB)
coach pooty

11. Trent Richardson
(Cle - RB)
Wombats

12. C.J. Spiller
(Buf - RB)
Dirtbags
that was our first round... Somehow my picks got screwed up.. instead of going 12-1-12-1.. I went 12-8-5-8-5.. complete bullshit.
Old 09-02-2013, 05:18 PM   #88
Bano114
Lets go Kni....Giants!

Bano114 has an incredible reputation hereBano114 has an incredible reputation hereBano114 has an incredible reputation hereBano114 has an incredible reputation hereBano114 has an incredible reputation hereBano114 has an incredible reputation hereBano114 has an incredible reputation hereBano114 has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
that was our first round... Somehow my picks got screwed up.. instead of going 12-1-12-1.. I went 12-8-5-8-5.. complete bullshit.

Complete Bullshit is taking DeMariyius Thomas over Calvin Johnson, and the handful of other WRs who also did better than him last season.
Bano114 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2013, 05:34 PM   #89
Anti Hero
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bano114
Complete Bullshit is taking DeMariyius Thomas over Calvin Johnson, and the handful of other WRs who also did better than him last season.
What's complete bullshit is I could have had CJ and A. Rodgers or CJ and Megatron...
Old 09-02-2013, 06:48 PM   #90
Bano114
Lets go Kni....Giants!

Bano114 has an incredible reputation hereBano114 has an incredible reputation hereBano114 has an incredible reputation hereBano114 has an incredible reputation hereBano114 has an incredible reputation hereBano114 has an incredible reputation hereBano114 has an incredible reputation hereBano114 has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
What's complete bullshit is I could have had CJ and A. Rodgers or CJ and Megatron...

Life can only be so good
Bano114 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: