Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Football Forum

Football Forum Football forum - NFL football forum

Old 09-02-2013, 07:15 PM   #91
Anti Hero
Be your own hero

Anti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Fantasy Football 2013 Advice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bano114
Life can only be so good
I could have been top 1-3 teams.. now I'm 4-6th-ish.. That's a lot of point differential. Oh well..
Anti Hero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2013, 07:49 AM   #92
StateProperty
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

StateProperty has an incredible reputation hereStateProperty has an incredible reputation hereStateProperty has an incredible reputation hereStateProperty has an incredible reputation hereStateProperty has an incredible reputation hereStateProperty has an incredible reputation hereStateProperty has an incredible reputation hereStateProperty has an incredible reputation here

Judge these trades in my 14 team league (non-PPR)

Im trading Jason Witten/Mendenhall for AJ Green

I get AJ, which upgrades my WR's (currently Fitz and Antonio Brown). The other guy gets Witten since he doesn't have a TE at all and Mendenhall to upgrade his RB2 (currently Redman).

Calvin Johnson for Nicks/Lacy/Cutler

Without explaining their rosters, this is a rare trade that makes both teams worse.

Edit: I had Witten as my Flex (Graham my starter TE), now I have Fitz/AJ and Brown in flex.
StateProperty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2013, 04:01 PM   #93
shaq2000
mde

shaq2000 has decent reputationshaq2000 has decent reputation

Who should I start at flex this week?

Eddie Lacy
Tavon Austin
Eric Decker
shaq2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2013, 04:06 PM   #94
TheSilentKiller
NBA Superstar

TheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by StateProperty

I get AJ, which upgrades my WR's (currently Fitz and Antonio Brown). The other guy gets Witten since he doesn't have a TE at all and Mendenhall to upgrade his RB2 (currently Redman).

Without explaining their rosters, this is a rare trade that makes both teams worse.

Edit: I had Witten as my Flex (Graham my starter TE), now I have Fitz/AJ and Brown in flex.
Your AJ trade is great for you. I wouldn't trade Calvin for those three.
TheSilentKiller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2013, 05:35 PM   #95
jazz873
College star

jazz873 has a near all-star reputation herejazz873 has a near all-star reputation herejazz873 has a near all-star reputation herejazz873 has a near all-star reputation herejazz873 has a near all-star reputation herejazz873 has a near all-star reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by StateProperty

AJ trade is great for you
jazz873 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2013, 05:36 PM   #96
jazz873
College star

jazz873 has a near all-star reputation herejazz873 has a near all-star reputation herejazz873 has a near all-star reputation herejazz873 has a near all-star reputation herejazz873 has a near all-star reputation herejazz873 has a near all-star reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by shaq2000
Who should I start at flex this week?

Eddie Lacy
Tavon Austin
Eric Decker
I would go Lacy followed by Decker
Old 09-03-2013, 05:41 PM   #97
dkmwise
Local High School Star

dkmwise is a pretty well-respected posterdkmwise is a pretty well-respected posterdkmwise is a pretty well-respected posterdkmwise is a pretty well-respected poster

Need advice

I would get Brady and Alfred Morris and he would get Brees and frank Gore.

Going forward I would keep either Qb but also have AP so wouldn't keep either RB
dkmwise is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2013, 09:40 PM   #98
Bano114
Lets go Kni....Giants!

Bano114 has an incredible reputation hereBano114 has an incredible reputation hereBano114 has an incredible reputation hereBano114 has an incredible reputation hereBano114 has an incredible reputation hereBano114 has an incredible reputation hereBano114 has an incredible reputation hereBano114 has an incredible reputation here

I have Dwayne Bowe in a PPR league 10 team as my #2 WR. (Dez being #1).

My back ups are Jordy Nelson Denarius Moore Tavon Austin and Cordarelle Patterson.

I have Brandon Myers and Martellus Bennet at TE. There is a flex.

I offered Bowe for Gronkowski and the guy is considering it. Thats a win for me right?
Bano114 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2013, 01:14 AM   #99
sunsfan1357
Word.

sunsfan1357 has an incredible reputation heresunsfan1357 has an incredible reputation heresunsfan1357 has an incredible reputation heresunsfan1357 has an incredible reputation heresunsfan1357 has an incredible reputation heresunsfan1357 has an incredible reputation heresunsfan1357 has an incredible reputation here

14 team standard scoring league

QB: Drew Brees
WR: Calvin Johnson
WR: Larry Fitzgerald
WR: Vincent Jackson
RB: Sproles
RB: Ryan Mathews
TE: Jered Cook
DEF: Tampa
K: Henery

Bench: Hakeem Nicks, Chris Ivory, Daryl Richardson, Bernard Pierce, Brandon Lafell, Packers D (forgot I already had Tampa )

I'm probably going to try to trade one of the receivers for a RB, also three of my receivers have the same bye week so that is probably going to be a problem. Not too happy with the team, but its only $20 so I wanted to experiment with draft strategy a bit.
sunsfan1357 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2013, 03:15 AM   #100
tpols
7-time NBA All-Star

tpols has a terrific reputationtpols has a terrific reputationtpols has a terrific reputationtpols has a terrific reputationtpols has a terrific reputationtpols has a terrific reputation

QB- Matt Ryan
WR- Julio Jones
WR- Victor Cruz
WR- Jordy Nelson
RB- Adrian Peterson
RB- Lamar Miller
TE- Jermichael Finley
NE Kicker
Chicago Defense

Darren Mcfadden only notable on my bench.. 10 man league
tpols is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2013, 06:29 AM   #101
StateProperty
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

StateProperty has an incredible reputation hereStateProperty has an incredible reputation hereStateProperty has an incredible reputation hereStateProperty has an incredible reputation hereStateProperty has an incredible reputation hereStateProperty has an incredible reputation hereStateProperty has an incredible reputation hereStateProperty has an incredible reputation here

8 team league so decisions are hard

Pick 1

McFadden @ Ind
Murray vs Giants
D Richardson vs Arizona

Weird scoring league but you get 2 points for every 5 receptions
StateProperty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2013, 09:29 AM   #102
SilkkTheShocker
RAY ALLEN FOR 3..BANG!

SilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this board

Do I dare play Shane Vereen? Supposedly will get a ton of looks in the passing game, not to mention carries backing up Ridley. Or do I sit him a week to see how he much he contributes?
SilkkTheShocker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2013, 09:32 AM   #103
jazz873
College star

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilkkTheShocker
Do I dare play Shane Vereen? Supposedly will get a ton of looks in the passing game, not to mention carries backing up Ridley. Or do I sit him a week to see how he much he contributes?
Who would you play instead and is it ppr?
Old 09-05-2013, 10:18 AM   #104
SilkkTheShocker
RAY ALLEN FOR 3..BANG!

SilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by jazz873
Who would you play instead and is it ppr?
Demarco Murray is my current #2. Not a ppr league.
SilkkTheShocker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2013, 10:32 AM   #105
Jailblazers7
will-to-bigness

Jailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilkkTheShocker
Demarco Murray is my current #2. Not a ppr league.

I would start Demarco, especially since its a standard league.
Jailblazers7 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: