Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Football Forum

Football Forum Football forum - NFL football forum

Old 09-07-2013, 04:33 PM   #121
Anti Hero
Be your own hero

Anti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Fantasy Football 2013 Advice

Which 3 should I start?

Andre Johnson
Antonio Brown
Pierre Garcon
Golden Tate

I have the first 3 currently starting.

Also, can't believe I let 23 pts sit on my bench... Dat Julius Thomas
Anti Hero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2013, 03:59 AM   #122
StateProperty
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

StateProperty has an incredible reputation hereStateProperty has an incredible reputation hereStateProperty has an incredible reputation hereStateProperty has an incredible reputation hereStateProperty has an incredible reputation hereStateProperty has an incredible reputation hereStateProperty has an incredible reputation hereStateProperty has an incredible reputation here
Red face Re: Fantasy Football 2013 Advice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anti Hero
Which 3 should I start?

Andre Johnson
Antonio Brown
Pierre Garcon
Golden Tate

Go top 3

Big Ben vs Tennessee
Or
Dalton @Chicago
StateProperty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2013, 07:13 AM   #123
code green
C's Fan since Dee

code green has an incredible reputation herecode green has an incredible reputation herecode green has an incredible reputation herecode green has an incredible reputation herecode green has an incredible reputation herecode green has an incredible reputation herecode green has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by StateProperty
Go top 3

Big Ben vs Tennessee
Or
Dalton @Chicago

I hate playing Big Ben in fantasy, but I think he's your choice here. Much, much easier matchup at home and Pitt's got no running game ATM.

4 options for my flex spot:
C. Shorts (my choice)
D. Williams
T.Y. Hilton
D. Woodhead
code green is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2013, 09:50 AM   #124
christian1923
Y'all ni**** trippin

christian1923 is starting to rub some people the wrong waychristian1923 is starting to rub some people the wrong way

Mike Vick vs wash or cam vs Sea?

Jordy vs SF or Stevie Johnson vs NE?
christian1923 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2013, 12:32 PM   #125
Jailblazers7
will-to-bigness

Jailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by code green
I hate playing Big Ben in fantasy, but I think he's your choice here. Much, much easier matchup at home and Pitt's got no running game ATM.

4 options for my flex spot:
C. Shorts (my choice)
D. Williams
T.Y. Hilton
D. Woodhead

Shorts. He will get a ton of targets and he is a baller. He averaged like 5 catches for 82 yards in the games he started last year.
Jailblazers7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2013, 12:33 PM   #126
Jailblazers7
will-to-bigness

Jailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by christian1923
Mike Vick vs wash or cam vs Sea?

Jordy vs SF or Stevie Johnson vs NE?

I would prob go with Vick. Risky play but I like it here.

Go with Jordy. Stevie basically has a high school QB throwing to him.
Jailblazers7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2013, 02:15 PM   #127
shaq2000
mde

shaq2000 has decent reputationshaq2000 has decent reputation

Damn it, Julio...
shaq2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2013, 07:32 PM   #128
Anti Hero
Be your own hero

Anti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anti Hero
Which 3 should I start?

Andre Johnson
Antonio Brown
Pierre Garcon
Golden Tate

Was for the best... Jared Cook gets me 24+ pts..

Dem TE's
Old 09-08-2013, 07:42 PM   #129
RedBlackAttack
The Paterfamilias

RedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedBlackAttack
I'd still go Jordy. As long as he's healthy, he should be starting on FF teams. The biggest thing with him the past couple years is being knocked out of multiple games with injuries. When he's playing, he is productive.

I expect that to continue especially with Jennings gone. Jordy and Jermichael should benefit greatly from it.
^^^^
RedBlackAttack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2013, 07:44 PM   #130
JimmyMcAdocious
NBA rookie of the year

JimmyMcAdocious has an incredible reputation hereJimmyMcAdocious has an incredible reputation hereJimmyMcAdocious has an incredible reputation hereJimmyMcAdocious has an incredible reputation hereJimmyMcAdocious has an incredible reputation hereJimmyMcAdocious has an incredible reputation hereJimmyMcAdocious has an incredible reputation here

Bush, Boldin, Kaepernick, Cook > Peyton Manning. Suck it. I would have sworn that I'd lose this week after Peyton's game.

Should I be worried about Dwayne Bowe, tho? My #2 WR is either him, Steve Johnson, or Brian Hartline. Hartline was a beast this week... Just don't expect that from him every week. Also have Greg Little.

Last edited by JimmyMcAdocious : 09-08-2013 at 07:48 PM.
JimmyMcAdocious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2013, 07:50 PM   #131
TylerOO
Back in Cleveland!

TylerOO has not been impressing people

Quote:
Originally Posted by JimmyMcAdocious
Bush, Boldin, Kaepernick, Cook > Peyton Manning. Suck it. I would have sworn that I'd lose this week after Peyton's game.

Should I be worried about Dwayne Bowe, tho? I'm #2 WR is either him, Steve Johnson, or Brian Hartline. Hartline was a beast this week... Just don't expect that from him every week.

I've never liked Bowe to be honest. But I would play him every week over Hartline and Stevie
TylerOO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2013, 07:50 PM   #132
RedBlackAttack
The Paterfamilias

RedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by JimmyMcAdocious

Should I be worried about Dwayne Bowe, tho? My #2 WR is either him, Steve Johnson, or Brian Hartline. Hartline was a beast this week... Just don't expect that from him every week. Also have Greg Little.
Hartline is going to produce all year. I'd strongly consider rolling with him. I watched that whole game today (unfortunately). He could have put up even more numbers if the Dolphins needed to air the ball out in the 4th quarter.
RedBlackAttack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2013, 09:08 PM   #133
irondarts

irondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Can't Believe I started Cecil Shorts over Hartline in the flex.

Shorts is great but his QB is Gabbert. I nearly changed it but then forgot.
irondarts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2013, 10:35 PM   #134
Anti Hero
Be your own hero

Week 2:

Start Cardinals Def vs Detroit or Cowboys Def vs KC?
Old 09-08-2013, 10:45 PM   #135
Carbine
Facts Are Misleading

Carbine has decent reputationCarbine has decent reputation

Week 2:

David Wilson or Toby Gerhardt?
Carbine is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: