Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > New York Knicks Forum

New York Knicks Forum New York Knicks forum - NY Knicks message board

Old 07-15-2013, 05:52 PM   #1
Rameek
Krust Kingz

Rameek is popular on this boardRameek is popular on this boardRameek is popular on this boardRameek is popular on this board
Default Knicks Summer League

Any goods and bads from summer league?
Rameek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2013, 06:10 PM   #2
knickscity
Knicks Board Moderator

knickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Knicks Summer League

The good? Tourre Murray, CJ Leslie, and to a lesser degree, Tyler.

The bad? Jerome Jordan....so far.

tourre looks like he may make the cuit depending on who is on the training camp invite, he's good on defense and actually has played the pg role well.

CJ needs a jumpshot, but other than that he has the skills on the offensive end, can drive in the lane and finish with contact.

Tyler could be a third string big for us.

I like Vargas as well, but he may not make the cut, we only have 4 spots left with Artest signing and expecting K-Mart coming back.

Chris Smith said the other day he is gonna work out for other teams.

He was awful today, but overall he hasnt been bad, but we have no room to waste.
knickscity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2013, 06:59 PM   #3
ClutchOver9000
#Knickstape

ClutchOver9000 has an incredible reputation hereClutchOver9000 has an incredible reputation hereClutchOver9000 has an incredible reputation hereClutchOver9000 has an incredible reputation hereClutchOver9000 has an incredible reputation hereClutchOver9000 has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by knickscity
The good? Tourre Murray, CJ Leslie, and to a lesser degree, Tyler.

The bad? Jerome Jordan....so far.

tourre looks like he may make the cuit depending on who is on the training camp invite, he's good on defense and actually has played the pg role well.

CJ needs a jumpshot, but other than that he has the skills on the offensive end, can drive in the lane and finish with contact.

Tyler could be a third string big for us.

I like Vargas as well, but he may not make the cut, we only have 4 spots left with Artest signing and expecting K-Mart coming back.

Chris Smith said the other day he is gonna work out for other teams.

He was awful today, but overall he hasnt been bad, but we have no room to waste.

Murray has been impressive. Sleeper potential. Active defender.

I've liked what I've seen from Hardaway too (despite it only being a couple of games). Looks quite athletic and he def has a shot, streaky though. Humble, good head on his shoulders.

I'm assuming Chris Smith will forever be attached to the Knicks for as long as we keep JR
ClutchOver9000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2013, 11:48 PM   #4
franchize
"The Residential Pit"

franchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Murry has been pretty good but I don't see him as a natural PG. Maybe it's just me. I like Tyler. He needs quality coaching though. Tim Jr was playing well before he got hurt. The rest of those guys are just that.....guys. Not total bums though like last year

Oh except for Chris Smith.....he's absolutely atrocious. He's been poppin off at the mouth for months. About him jsut wanting to play for a team and not caring if it's the Knicks. About JR's contract. He was the 7th or 8th best player at Louisville. He's about the 7th or 8th best player on our Summer League team. He needs to just go away and resume his daily job as assistant shoe lacer for Jr lol
franchize is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2013, 10:47 AM   #5
Rameek
Krust Kingz

Rameek is popular on this boardRameek is popular on this boardRameek is popular on this boardRameek is popular on this board

I was a little disappointed they couldnt really slow down Zeller.

Every time I watch these games even though I know the names it looks like YMCA runs. Looks like they pulling guys out the stands to play.

I am still waiting for a Knick player to stand out.
Rameek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2013, 02:36 PM   #6
franchize
"The Residential Pit"

franchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rameek
I was a little disappointed they couldnt really slow down Zeller.

Every time I watch these games even though I know the names it looks like YMCA runs. Looks like they pulling guys out the stands to play.

I am still waiting for a Knick player to stand out.

Well Tim Jr looked good pre injury. The kid Murry looks pretty good, although they have him at the point and I see him as a swingman. Tyler is very hit or miss. I've seen him make some nice plays and then he'll make a few bonehead moves. But then again, let's not forget he's only 22 years old.

Ironically, in arguably our best SL team in years, the SL as a whole has been awful this year. And we still haven't looked good lol I mean it's really been ugly. And they keep not showing Portland who has CJ McCullom....my top 3 pick for ROTY.
franchize is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: