Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 07-15-2013, 07:41 PM   #1
Deleterious
Banned

Deleterious has an incredible reputation hereDeleterious has an incredible reputation hereDeleterious has an incredible reputation hereDeleterious has an incredible reputation hereDeleterious has an incredible reputation hereDeleterious has an incredible reputation hereDeleterious has an incredible reputation here
Default Question about laundry

Dear ISH just woke up from a nap and it will be at least an hour before I go back to bed so I might as well do some laundry. My family is on vacation and I need some clothes clean asap so...

I know you separate blacks, whites and coloured but what about the mixed? I have a shirt that is black and white, I don't know if I should put it with the coloured with or black.

Also two polo shirts that are black and white.
Help!
Deleterious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2013, 07:44 PM   #2
NuggetsFan
Nuggets/Avs/Broncos.

NuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Question about laundry

I put the whites in one load than everything else in another. So towels, all white clothes etc. and whatever else in another
NuggetsFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2013, 07:44 PM   #3
AllenIverson3
Get off me!

AllenIverson3 is starting to rub some people the wrong way

Put it wit mixed in warm water... Not hot
AllenIverson3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2013, 07:46 PM   #4
Deleterious
Banned

Deleterious has an incredible reputation hereDeleterious has an incredible reputation hereDeleterious has an incredible reputation hereDeleterious has an incredible reputation hereDeleterious has an incredible reputation hereDeleterious has an incredible reputation hereDeleterious has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by AllenIverson3
Put it wit mixed in warm water... Not hot

I don't live in Africa I have a washing machine I just put in some detergent and softener and press start.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NuggetsFan
I put the whites in one load than everything else in another. So towels, all white clothes etc. and whatever else in another

So I can mix blackies with all colorful colors?
Old 07-15-2013, 07:48 PM   #5
AllenIverson3
Get off me!

AllenIverson3 is starting to rub some people the wrong way

You can adjust water levels on the machine....
AllenIverson3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2013, 07:50 PM   #6
Deleterious
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by AllenIverson3
You can adjust water levels on the machine....

Oh cool I apparently 30 degrees is the lowest should I use that? and beside it it says 700 up to 1400 but I don't know what that is.
Old 07-15-2013, 07:50 PM   #7
NuggetsFan
Nuggets/Avs/Broncos.

NuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deleterious

I do. I have some black jeans and I'll throw them in with a green shirt. Dark blue shorts, grey shirt etc. I just separate them from whites and darks, darks being anything that's not white.

Worked for me.
NuggetsFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2013, 08:14 AM   #8
LJJ
Extra Cheese

LJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:

You can mix anything with anything, but the more you segregate the better the clothes retain their colour.
LJJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2013, 08:36 AM   #9
Lebowsky
Hi, how are you?

Lebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Oh cool I apparently 30 degrees is the lowest should I use that? and beside it it says 700 up to 1400 but I don't know what that is.
That's rpm. The higher the rpm, the less water clothes have after centrifugation and the faster they dry.
Lebowsky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2013, 08:42 AM   #10
QuebecBaller
Next Great White Hope

QuebecBaller is a pretty well-respected posterQuebecBaller is a pretty well-respected posterQuebecBaller is a pretty well-respected posterQuebecBaller is a pretty well-respected poster

How old are you?
QuebecBaller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2013, 08:47 AM   #11
Deleterious
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by QuebecBaller
How old are you?

18 going on 19.
Old 07-16-2013, 09:00 AM   #12
D-Rose
Mavericks/Bulls

D-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Shit I just wash everything together and with cold water.
D-Rose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2013, 09:07 AM   #13
Bucket_Nakedz
Buckle up

Bucket_Nakedz is popular on this boardBucket_Nakedz is popular on this boardBucket_Nakedz is popular on this boardBucket_Nakedz is popular on this board

Quote:
I know you separate blacks, whites and coloured but what about the mixed? I have a shirt that is black and white, I don't know if I should put it with the coloured with or black.

Also two polo shirts that are black and white.
Help!
biracial problems
Bucket_Nakedz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2013, 09:08 AM   #14
rufuspaul
Kubla Kemba

rufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Separate as follows:

Dark Colors: cold water, detergent and fabric softener
Light colors: warm water, detergent, softener, oxyclean (or all-color bleach)
Whites: hot water, detergent, softener, bleach
Dark towels: cold water, detergent
White towels: hot water,detergent, bleach
Sheets: hot water/warm rinse, detergent, softener

*don't use fabric softener on towels, it makes them less absorbent
rufuspaul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2013, 09:13 AM   #15
Deleterious
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-Rose
Shit I just wash everything together and with cold water.

Bro the polo shirts I was talking about cost around 150 I ain't messing around. I don't wash jeans like maybe once every three months. so I just have to wash my socks, underwear t shirts polo shirts and I don't know what to do with my shirt I spilled jäger with R&B on it and I don't kn ow if you're supposed to hand wash or put it in the washing maching.

Last edited by Deleterious : 07-16-2013 at 09:17 AM.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: