Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 07-16-2013, 04:36 AM   #16
LJJ
Extra Cheese

LJJ is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLJJ is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLJJ is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLJJ is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLJJ is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLJJ is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLJJ is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLJJ is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLJJ is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLJJ is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLJJ is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: I've been selected to serve on a jury...

Quote:
Originally Posted by PistonsFan#21
if you are black just drop the word ''n1gga'' a few times. and say you are there to represent the black community

I imagine this might also work if you are white.
LJJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2013, 10:26 AM   #17
rufuspaul
Kubla Kemba

rufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: I've been selected to serve on a jury...

I had jury duty in May. It was a DWI case that involved a woman who was caught at a checkpoint. The defense attorney asked me what I thought of checkpoints and I told him I thought they were an infringement on our rights as citizens (which I believe). The prosecution dismissed me.

Everyone else that got dismissed answered "yes" when asked if any members of their families were in law enforcement.

Edit: Just remembered the guy that was sitting next to me in the jury box (juror #8):
DA: "Have you been in a courtroom before?"
Juror #8: "Yeah, just last month."
DA: "What was your reason for being in court?"
Juror #8: "Bitch took out a restraining order on me."
DA: "Are you currently under a restraining order?"
Juror #8: "No that got thrown out, but they confiscated my weapon so I have to come back in 30 days to get my weapon back."
DA: "Your Honor we respectfully dismiss Juror #8."

Last edited by rufuspaul : 07-16-2013 at 10:30 AM.
rufuspaul is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: