Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Closed Thread

Old 09-17-2013, 08:26 PM   #17041
Bcogswell
Raptors > You.

Bcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: BTE: Biggest Thread Ever!!! LVI

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brujesino
sup?

playing more gta
Old 09-17-2013, 08:26 PM   #17042
Bcogswell
Raptors > You.

Bcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rose
I forgot to go to gamestop today.

To say you didn't preorder it?
Old 09-17-2013, 08:30 PM   #17043
Brujesino
Someone buy me a PS4

Brujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bcogswell
playing more gta
ive never been into those games
Old 09-17-2013, 08:33 PM   #17044
Bcogswell
Raptors > You.

Quote:

What games are you into?
Old 09-17-2013, 08:37 PM   #17045
Al Thornton
the mind is so complex

Al Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:

u and rose are both nuts
Old 09-17-2013, 08:59 PM   #17046
Draz
Like a Baoss.

Draz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Hi
Old 09-17-2013, 09:01 PM   #17047
Knicks101
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

Knicks101 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKnicks101 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKnicks101 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKnicks101 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKnicks101 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKnicks101 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKnicks101 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKnicks101 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKnicks101 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKnicks101 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKnicks101 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Just got it, only like 3 more hours until I can actually play!
Old 09-17-2013, 09:08 PM   #17048
Bcogswell
Raptors > You.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knicks101
Just got it, only like 3 more hours until I can actually play!

Why the wait?
Old 09-17-2013, 09:13 PM   #17049
ProfessorMurder
I am your soldier!

ProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I went to the beach today and swam. It was f*cking freezing. I mean go numb in 5 seconds cold.

Just for the f*ck of it, since nobody was there I pulled off my suit and full on skinny dipped for a bit.

*Newsflash for all Eastcoasters, my balls have been freewheeling in the Atlantic. You've been warned.*
Old 09-17-2013, 09:15 PM   #17050
Bcogswell
Raptors > You.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ProfessorMurder
I went to the beach today and swam. It was f*cking freezing. I mean go numb in 5 seconds cold.

Just for the f*ck of it, since nobody was there I pulled off my suit and full on skinny dipped for a bit.

*Newsflash for all Eastcoasters, my balls have been freewheeling in the Atlantic. You've been warned.*

I'll be sure to stay away from the Atlantic for a while.
Old 09-17-2013, 09:20 PM   #17051
ProfessorMurder
I am your soldier!

ProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bcogswell
I'll be sure to stay away from the Atlantic for a while.

Smart man. Let things air out a bit.

I thought of Seinfeld and checked the shrinkage factor once I stepped out. My dick's so manly that the cold didn't even want a piece of it... Or maybe I'm so unattractive the ocean wouldn't even touch me there?
Old 09-17-2013, 09:22 PM   #17052
jaydacris
Rose

jaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Go ahead envy me, Im rap's MVP
And I aint goin nowhere so u can get to know me
Old 09-17-2013, 09:23 PM   #17053
Bcogswell
Raptors > You.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ProfessorMurder
Smart man. Let things air out a bit.

I thought of Seinfeld and checked the shrinkage factor once I stepped out. My dick's so manly that the cold didn't even want a piece of it... Or maybe I'm so unattractive the ocean wouldn't even touch me there?

Be confident and go with option #1
Old 09-17-2013, 09:34 PM   #17054
Bcogswell
Raptors > You.

I need a coffee
Old 09-17-2013, 09:37 PM   #17055
ProfessorMurder
I am your soldier!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knicks101
Everybody wish Prof a happy birthday, because I won't.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoogieWoogieMan
You just did.

Happy Birthday, Professor!

Once on facebook a few years ago I had set my birthday as some random day in February and got by far the most messages I ever had in my life. Then I had to tell everyone that it wasn't my birthday and I just picked a random day. That was funny.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by:
Closed Thread