Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Closed Thread

Old 09-20-2013, 02:35 PM   #17806
Knicks101
Taken

Knicks101 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKnicks101 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKnicks101 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKnicks101 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKnicks101 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKnicks101 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKnicks101 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKnicks101 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKnicks101 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKnicks101 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKnicks101 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: BTE: Biggest Thread Ever!!! LVI

Quote:
Originally Posted by Killbot
This might describe Macho Man's car.

Killbot going in.
Old 09-20-2013, 02:44 PM   #17807
Bcogswell
Raptors > You.

Bcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Killbot
This might describe Macho Man's car.

Lol I didn't know if he posted a broken link on purpose or not.
Old 09-20-2013, 02:46 PM   #17808
The Macho Man
Randy Savage

The Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knicks101
Killbot going in.

Killbot is a jerk. Thinks he's better than everyone with his fancy canned imitation meat.
Old 09-20-2013, 02:47 PM   #17809
ProfessorMurder
I am your soldier!

ProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Yeah, I think I decided on getting a moped/scooter. 600 bucks will get you a brand new one, no special license, insurance is like 20 bucks a year, 80-120 mpg, 35mph, and I could probably fix it myself if it breaks. BRB jacking off.
Old 09-20-2013, 02:48 PM   #17810
The Macho Man
Randy Savage

The Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bcogswell
Lol I didn't know if he posted a broken link on purpose or not.

It showed up for me until just now
Old 09-20-2013, 02:50 PM   #17811
The Macho Man
Randy Savage

Quote:
Originally Posted by ProfessorMurder
Yeah, I think I decided on getting a moped/scooter. 600 bucks will get you a brand new one, no special license, insurance is like 20 bucks a year, 80-120 mpg, 35mph, and I could probably fix it myself if it breaks. BRB jacking off.

35mph? Pretty sure you could get close to that on a regular bike.
Old 09-20-2013, 02:51 PM   #17812
Bcogswell
Raptors > You.

Bcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Macho Man
It showed up for me until just now

Didn't work for me since the second you posted it.
Old 09-20-2013, 02:51 PM   #17813
The Macho Man
Randy Savage

Told this girl I was going to bourbon and bbq fest. She said she had no idea what that is
Old 09-20-2013, 02:51 PM   #17814
kaiteng
CONGRATS MAN XD

kaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

It's the time of the season.

This weekend is gonna drain my energy dry.
Old 09-20-2013, 02:58 PM   #17815
ballup
Fool Disguised Genius

ballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I've played that card game before, but my deck had no theme to it. :
Old 09-20-2013, 03:02 PM   #17816
Bcogswell
Raptors > You.

I've never played it, hell I don't think I've ever known anyone that has either.
Old 09-20-2013, 03:02 PM   #17817
Shade8780
GOATin

Shade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

better jerseys? broncos or browns?
Old 09-20-2013, 03:04 PM   #17818
ballup
Fool Disguised Genius

ballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Watching Spain vs France in Eurobasket semis.
Old 09-20-2013, 03:06 PM   #17819
ProfessorMurder
I am your soldier!

ProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Macho Man
35mph? Pretty sure you could get close to that on a regular bike.

You mean a pedal bike? Elite cyclists probably can maintain 20mph, normal people do like 15 if they do it a lot.
Old 09-20-2013, 03:20 PM   #17820
ProfessorMurder
I am your soldier!

I think I might apply for a job tonight.

This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by:
Closed Thread