Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Closed Thread

Old 09-22-2013, 12:44 PM   #18511
The Macho Man
Randy Savage

The Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: BTE: Biggest Thread Ever!!! LVI

Quote:
Originally Posted by DonD13
maybe another time my focus is on the one you already got the pic sir

Damn, withholding on this poor girl again. You know she goin crazy for the don
Old 09-22-2013, 12:44 PM   #18512
DonD13
GYMNAST

DonD13 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonD13 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonD13 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonD13 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonD13 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonD13 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonD13 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonD13 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonD13 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonD13 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonD13 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Macho Man
Damn, withholding on this poor girl again. You know she goin crazy for the don

I'm not withholding I'm mutlitasking ;)
Old 09-22-2013, 12:49 PM   #18513
Harrison_Barnes
Local High School Star

Harrison_Barnes is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHarrison_Barnes is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHarrison_Barnes is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHarrison_Barnes is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHarrison_Barnes is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHarrison_Barnes is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHarrison_Barnes is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHarrison_Barnes is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHarrison_Barnes is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHarrison_Barnes is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHarrison_Barnes is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Alright, I'm going to need another coffee if I'm going to finish reading this shit.
Old 09-22-2013, 12:53 PM   #18514
DonD13
GYMNAST

DonD13 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonD13 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonD13 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonD13 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonD13 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonD13 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonD13 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonD13 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonD13 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonD13 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonD13 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Question Re: BTE: Biggest Thread Ever!!! LVI

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harrison_Barnes
Alright, I'm going to need another coffee if I'm going to finish reading this shit.

“Let us read, and let us dance; these two amusements will never do any harm to the world.”

― Voltaire
Old 09-22-2013, 12:58 PM   #18515
Harrison_Barnes
Local High School Star

Harrison_Barnes is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHarrison_Barnes is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHarrison_Barnes is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHarrison_Barnes is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHarrison_Barnes is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHarrison_Barnes is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHarrison_Barnes is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHarrison_Barnes is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHarrison_Barnes is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHarrison_Barnes is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHarrison_Barnes is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
“Let us read, and let us dance; these two amusements will never do any harm to the world.”

― Voltaire

I don't mind reading in general, but when it comes to textbooks its a whole other story.
Old 09-22-2013, 01:12 PM   #18516
Deleterious
Banned

Deleterious has an incredible reputation hereDeleterious has an incredible reputation hereDeleterious has an incredible reputation hereDeleterious has an incredible reputation hereDeleterious has an incredible reputation hereDeleterious has an incredible reputation hereDeleterious has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harrison_Barnes
I don't mind reading in general, but when it comes to textbooks its a whole other story.

I detest what you write, but I would give my life to make it possible for you to continue to write.

-Deleterious

I have had so much fun the last week. No Work, no school but this girl is such an adventure. I hanged out with her from 1 pm to 3 am yesterday. Have not been this happy in a while. I am burning all my money before I start school. I have it all figured out. Starting in a year and by then when my money is finito I will start uni and get my monthly money for studying + take out study loans.

Live happy, spend money and then **** over the government by taking their money. Live like a refugee. By the time I finish school I'll probably move abroad and work and five years later my debt is gone.
Old 09-22-2013, 01:17 PM   #18517
The Macho Man
Randy Savage

The Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
I'm not withholding I'm mutlitasking ;)

Get it
Old 09-22-2013, 01:24 PM   #18518
CeltsGarlic
Real quick

CeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Hey, how its going guys?
Old 09-22-2013, 01:26 PM   #18519
DonD13
GYMNAST

Quote:
Don, pic of your date, brah

check pm
Old 09-22-2013, 01:29 PM   #18520
The Macho Man
Randy Savage

Quote:
check pm

I like tall thin brunettes
Old 09-22-2013, 01:30 PM   #18521
DonD13
GYMNAST

Quote:
I like tall thin brunettes

she's not tall
Old 09-22-2013, 01:31 PM   #18522
DonD13
GYMNAST

my cousin told me not to mess with short chicks because they try to control shit lol
Old 09-22-2013, 01:33 PM   #18523
The Macho Man
Randy Savage

short girls good too, you can toss em around
Old 09-22-2013, 01:34 PM   #18524
DonD13
GYMNAST

Napoleon complex maybe
Old 09-22-2013, 01:36 PM   #18525
DonD13
GYMNAST

Quote:
short girls good too, you can toss em around

yeah and they make you feel like you're one big strong grizzly bear
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by:
Closed Thread