Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
Old 09-25-2013, 09:33 PM   #18556
The Macho Man
Randy Savage
 
The Macho Man's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Head Game Al Snow
Posts: 27,462
Default Re: BTE: Biggest Thread Ever!!! LVI

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rose
He's staying.



No wonder you can't get into a good school
The Macho Man is offline  
Old 09-25-2013, 09:35 PM   #18557
Rose
good scorer
 
Rose's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Swimming with goldfish
Posts: 38,866
Default Re: BTE: Biggest Thread Ever!!! LVI

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Macho Man


No wonder you can't get into a good school


























beta fgt.
Rose is offline  
Old 09-25-2013, 09:35 PM   #18558
Lebron23
3rd Greatest Player
 
Lebron23's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Land of 3 NBA titles
Posts: 53,720
Default Re: BTE: Biggest Thread Ever!!! LVI

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fallen Angel
Nikka is you a pedophile for real? Quit posting weird shit man.



Just watched this movie.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wknywxfcE5M
Lebron23 is offline  
Old 09-25-2013, 09:37 PM   #18559
Killbot
Banned
 
Killbot's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Bombing Organisms Timelessly
Posts: 22,351
Default Re: BTE: Biggest Thread Ever!!! LVI

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fallen Angel
What? You trying to bring facts into this?

Average posts/day before the incident 275
# of posts because of the incident: 900

You mad because my facts > your facts? The only reason you guys were posting at that rate is because I was deleting my posts. What I did was controversial and that's what made you guys post. Addition by subtraction Killbot. Name another time when a conversation generated over 900 posts? You can't. The deletion of posts was the engine that got this thread going. You don't get it. No deletion of posts, the rate doesn't increase. The events are mutually inclusive.

You can give me the rate all you want, but there's no context. Clearly averaging posts over a span of 2 months vs total posts for a day is insane to do. Total posts in one day can explode due to the fact that MORE posters can be present. Averaging posts over a span of 2 months is harder to maintain.

It's like saying Anthony Morrow's career high in one game is more impressive than Mike Miller's PPG career average.

Deleting your posts was certainly controversial, but that was the stupid way to go. You slowed down BTE's progress. It doesn't matter if you net more posts because you were wasting your time deleting when you could be posting at an insane rate and do just the same. I seen your work. It's not hard to do that for you and it shouldn't.

When you claimed that my team was cheating because you didn't think BWM got banned.

I know the rate would not increase if you didn't delete, but deleting your posts was a worthless endeavor.
Killbot is offline  
Old 09-25-2013, 09:39 PM   #18560
TheSilentKiller
NBA Legend
 
TheSilentKiller's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Kansas City
Posts: 17,695
Default Re: BTE: Biggest Thread Ever!!! LVI

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fallen Angel
Nikka is you a pedophile for real? Quit posting weird shit man.
It's still a funny line from the movie
TheSilentKiller is offline  
Old 09-25-2013, 09:39 PM   #18561
The Macho Man
Randy Savage
 
The Macho Man's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Head Game Al Snow
Posts: 27,462
Default Re: BTE: Biggest Thread Ever!!! LVI

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rose




beta fgt.


It only hurts when young sour says it.
The Macho Man is offline  
Old 09-25-2013, 09:40 PM   #18562
Rose
good scorer
 
Rose's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Swimming with goldfish
Posts: 38,866
Default Re: BTE: Biggest Thread Ever!!! LVI

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Macho Man
It only hurts when young sour says it.
SPK gonna bully you. I'm a phone in a favor.


Dwight.
Rose is offline  
Old 09-25-2013, 09:43 PM   #18563
Killbot
Banned
 
Killbot's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Bombing Organisms Timelessly
Posts: 22,351
Default Re: BTE: Biggest Thread Ever!!! LVI

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fallen Angel
What!? The only reason he gets fouled is because he can't shoot FTs. If he doesn't get fouled his PPG increases dramatically. He'd be dunking on everyone at will. He gets fouled because teams would rather see him miss a FT than a make a layup/dunk. His PPG actually is supposed to be higher but his inability to make FTs is what's keeping him under 20PPG. Your argument is helping my case not yours.

So? That still increases his chance of having a higher PPG if he's fouled regardless if he sucks or not. That stops the clock and adds +1 personal foul to the person who guarded Dwight. That means more scrubbier big men will be guarding Dwight, thus giving him an easier opportunity to score more. Plus, fouling him every time he gets close to the basket doesn't guarantee that Dwight will make a FG 100% if he doesn't get fouled. Coaches just don't want to see Dwight converting a POTENTIAL easy basket.

How would he be dunking on everyone at will when all he does is stand and wait for the pass? His feet are glued to the ground most of the time.
Killbot is offline  
Old 09-25-2013, 09:46 PM   #18564
Killbot
Banned
 
Killbot's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Bombing Organisms Timelessly
Posts: 22,351
Default Re: BTE: Biggest Thread Ever!!! LVI

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fallen Angel
Why would you want that cancer Cousins? He's a team cancer, selfish douche, whiny bitch and immature. What his career stats look like? 15 PPG on 40%?

Overrated since his first season. That just reaffirms what I've been saying for years now, potential is overrated.

Cousins is still raw, but he can rebound and pass well. If he gets his head on straight like ZBo, he can beast.
Killbot is offline  
Old 09-25-2013, 09:50 PM   #18565
Bcogswell
Raptors > You.
 
Bcogswell's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Canada
Posts: 9,947
Default Re: BTE: Biggest Thread Ever!!! LVI

And I don't have to work again for another week.
Bcogswell is offline  
Old 09-25-2013, 09:51 PM   #18566
Bcogswell
Raptors > You.
 
Bcogswell's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Canada
Posts: 9,947
Default Re: BTE: Biggest Thread Ever!!! LVI

Quote:
Originally Posted by Killbot
He's still raw, but I hope he picks up defensively. He has a good offensive skillset for his age and in comparison to other centers currently. I can't say what his stats will be like because Casey gives him inconsistent minutes. I'd say he doesn't need to do much to become a top 10 center. Just needs more playing time so that he can produce.

JV #1
Bcogswell is offline  
Old 09-25-2013, 09:52 PM   #18567
Legends66NBA7
.
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 23,639
Default Re: BTE: Biggest Thread Ever!!! LVI

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fallen Angel
Why would you want that cancer Cousins? He's a team cancer, selfish douche, whiny bitch and immature.

I was saying something similar earlier today in the Howard and Cousins thread on the main board when someone applied this to Howard only.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bcogswell
JV #1

He's still a couple of seasons away from that. Since there's no true back up center for the Raptors right now, I would expect him to get a lot of minutes this coming season.
Legends66NBA7 is offline  
Old 09-25-2013, 09:55 PM   #18568
Lebron23
3rd Greatest Player
 
Lebron23's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Land of 3 NBA titles
Posts: 53,720
Default Re: BTE: Biggest Thread Ever!!! LVI

Hey killbot,

Where can i create a free campain poster??
Lebron23 is offline  
Old 09-25-2013, 09:58 PM   #18569
Bcogswell
Raptors > You.
 
Bcogswell's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Canada
Posts: 9,947
Default Re: BTE: Biggest Thread Ever!!! LVI

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legends66NBA7
I was saying something similar earlier today in the Howard and Cousins thread on the main board when someone applied this to Howard only.



He's still a couple of seasons away from that. Since there's no true back up center for the Raptors right now, I would expect him to get a lot of minutes this coming season.

Yeah I know, I'm just hoping Casey doesn't screw him over this season with minutes. Hopefully he continues to improve and can be the East starting center for 2016 ASG
Bcogswell is offline  
Old 09-25-2013, 09:59 PM   #18570
Killbot
Banned
 
Killbot's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Bombing Organisms Timelessly
Posts: 22,351
Default Re: BTE: Biggest Thread Ever!!! LVI

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lebron23
Hey killbot,

Where can i create a free campain poster??

Free campaign poster?

I dunno.

All I know is that I would either use paint with your pictures and edit the slogan in there or use a caption generator with your picture if it's not a self portrait. Then print those images.
Killbot is offline  
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by:
Closed Thread


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 01:55 PM.




NBA Basketball Forum Key Links:
InsideHoops Home
NBA Rumors
Basketball Blog
NBA Daily Recaps
NBA Videos
Fantasy Basketball
NBA Mock Draft
NBA Free Agents
All-Star Weekend
---
High School Basketball
Streetball
---
InsideHoops Twitter
Search Our Site















Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2016, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. Terms of Use/Service | Privacy Policy