Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Closed Thread

Old 09-22-2013, 03:23 PM   #18571
HarryCallahan
Banned

HarryCallahan has an incredible reputation hereHarryCallahan has an incredible reputation hereHarryCallahan has an incredible reputation hereHarryCallahan has an incredible reputation hereHarryCallahan has an incredible reputation hereHarryCallahan has an incredible reputation hereHarryCallahan has an incredible reputation here
Default Re: BTE: Biggest Thread Ever!!! LVI

Quote:
Originally Posted by CeltsGarlic
Hey, how its going guys?

Going well.

You back in Lithuania yet? Nigguhs goin crazy because of EuroBasket over there?
Old 09-22-2013, 03:23 PM   #18572
BoogieWoogieMan
Wu is the Way

BoogieWoogieMan is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBoogieWoogieMan is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBoogieWoogieMan is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBoogieWoogieMan is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBoogieWoogieMan is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBoogieWoogieMan is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBoogieWoogieMan is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBoogieWoogieMan is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBoogieWoogieMan is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBoogieWoogieMan is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBoogieWoogieMan is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by ProfessorMurder
I know man, I laughed but went with that emoticon to continue the bit.

For sure you've got to indulge. I'm not being a monk damn it, so I'm going to start ramping up at least a bit.

Oh thank lordy.

To be fair, it seems like you already live in solitude by the description of your town and your lack of eating habit showcases strong will power. So you're the closest thing I know to a practicing monk.
Old 09-22-2013, 03:24 PM   #18573
Deleterious
Banned

Deleterious has an incredible reputation hereDeleterious has an incredible reputation hereDeleterious has an incredible reputation hereDeleterious has an incredible reputation hereDeleterious has an incredible reputation hereDeleterious has an incredible reputation hereDeleterious has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by DonD13
what?

I hate Coke. Although I have never tried it and I never will
Me neither lol I just took all the facts from the internet. Here is the thing I was 15-16 when I did this and it was meant to be only orally but I had no idea what to write about and my teacher was like please I know you are a bit creative don't do anything about banning smoking, or capital punishment or I will go mad. Everyone always did about Capital punishment, banning smoking, abortion or such cliches.

So I was sitting in the library and poof I started reading about cocaine and thrirty minutes later I had finished it. My teacher even took my essay and saved it even though it was supposed to be only orally.
Old 09-22-2013, 03:24 PM   #18574
DonD13
glew up ☆

DonD13 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonD13 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonD13 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonD13 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonD13 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonD13 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonD13 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonD13 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonD13 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonD13 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonD13 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

and what do you mean by 'I have been pushing for the last years'??
Old 09-22-2013, 03:26 PM   #18575
ProfessorMurder
I am your soldier!

ProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
ok, I wouldn't post it either.

the disorder sounds freaky - I can't imagine what it's like

good you're finding a way out

Thanks man.

Yeah I always used to tell people that it was like sitting in the back of your own head and watching tv through your eyes. So everything that happened wasn't really happening to you. It's just a constant, "Do I exist?"
Old 09-22-2013, 03:27 PM   #18576
Bcogswell
Raptors > You.

Bcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Why is my internet being slow all of a sudden?
Old 09-22-2013, 03:27 PM   #18577
Deleterious
Banned

Deleterious has an incredible reputation hereDeleterious has an incredible reputation hereDeleterious has an incredible reputation hereDeleterious has an incredible reputation hereDeleterious has an incredible reputation hereDeleterious has an incredible reputation hereDeleterious has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
and what do you mean by 'I have been pushing for the last years'??

Pushing for as in like lobbying for something. I translated it from Swedish and did not put so much effort so it might sound bad in some areas.

I got an A for this.

I have no FB right now but I am trying to save a photo from Instagram, how?
Old 09-22-2013, 03:28 PM   #18578
ProfessorMurder
I am your soldier!

ProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fallen Angel
Good to hear you're doing better now.

Thanks man.
Old 09-22-2013, 03:28 PM   #18579
BoogieWoogieMan
Wu is the Way

BoogieWoogieMan is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBoogieWoogieMan is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBoogieWoogieMan is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBoogieWoogieMan is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBoogieWoogieMan is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBoogieWoogieMan is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBoogieWoogieMan is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBoogieWoogieMan is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBoogieWoogieMan is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBoogieWoogieMan is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBoogieWoogieMan is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
No way man! It is very personal and written specifically for this chick's eyes only. It would be way out of character for me to share with you guys.

I have no problem saying what it was about though. Basically, I've had an undiagnosed mental issue called depersonalization/derealization disorder since I was about 16. I thought I was crazy because I couldn't explain it and people wouldn't believe me. I listened to a certain episode of her podcast and it turned out she had the same problem, was professionally diagnosed and shared the name. I was in the process of fighting it myself, just coming up from the depths of the worst depression I've ever had, and then I heard that episode last year and it blew the lid off of it for me. Just putting a name on it took away a lot of anxiety about it. It basically is an afterthought now that doesn't affect me whatsoever (usually lessens or goes away by 24 or so).

You're the second person I know that was diagnosed with a special mental disorder. My friend suffered through it most of his childhood. He would wake up late at night and be hallucinating images around his room, and every sound would be intensified to an unbearable level. He was practically dreaming while being awake. It's has finally be acknowledge and is called Alice in Wonderland syndrome. He hasn't experienced an episode since early high school tho.
Old 09-22-2013, 03:32 PM   #18580
ProfessorMurder
I am your soldier!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoogieWoogieMan
You're the second person I know that was diagnosed with a special mental disorder. My friend suffered through it most of his childhood. He would wake up late at night and be hallucinating images around his room, and every sound would be intensified to an unbearable level. He was practically dreaming while being awake. It's has finally be acknowledge and is called Alice in Wonderland syndrome. He hasn't experienced an episode since early high school tho.

Oh shit, I've heard of that before. Sounds crazeballs.
Old 09-22-2013, 03:35 PM   #18581
BoogieWoogieMan
Wu is the Way

Quote:
Oh shit, I've heard of that before. Sounds crazeballs.

He said the worst memory he had of that was he kept hearing a voice coming from the living room. It was Megatron's face from Reboot floating in a corner of the room and he was yelling at him in a demonic voice.
Old 09-22-2013, 03:37 PM   #18582
DonD13
glew up ☆

DonD13 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonD13 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonD13 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonD13 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonD13 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonD13 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonD13 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonD13 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonD13 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonD13 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonD13 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Old 09-22-2013, 03:40 PM   #18583
ProfessorMurder
I am your soldier!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoogieWoogieMan
He said the worst memory he had of that was he kept hearing a voice coming from the living room. It was Megatron's face from Reboot floating in a corner of the room and he was yelling at him in a demonic voice.

Shiiieet, that would've been horrible for two reasons.

1. A demonic, disembodied head is screaming at you.
2. The graphics in Reboot gave me bad headaches.
Old 09-22-2013, 03:40 PM   #18584
ProfessorMurder
I am your soldier!

I'm out, got plans. La di da!
Old 09-22-2013, 03:41 PM   #18585
BoogieWoogieMan
Wu is the Way

Peace!
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by:
Closed Thread