Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Closed Thread

Old 09-23-2013, 02:08 AM   #18991
DonD13
GYMNAST

DonD13 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonD13 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonD13 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonD13 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonD13 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonD13 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonD13 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonD13 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonD13 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonD13 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonD13 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: BTE: Biggest Thread Ever!!! LVI

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoogieWoogieMan
That's some mighty fine wisdom, Donnie. But the reason why I'm stressing is because I just switched into a really tough class and already have a quiz coming up this Thursday. For the first class, I wrote down 15 pages of notes and my teacher told me that I have to do a lot of readings to catch up.

And in my other class, I'm trying to get my final essay out of the way, because my teacher gave me three topics, but with deadlines in October, November, and December. Each deadline have different topics. I like the October topic the best, but if I miss the October deadline, my only options become the other two. So I'm trying to read enough information so I write a solid paper. If that makes sense.

yeah that sounds like a lot of work.

Good thing about writing is that it's not a young men's game. Get experience and practice first.
Old 09-23-2013, 02:09 AM   #18992
DonD13
GYMNAST

DonD13 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonD13 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonD13 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonD13 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonD13 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonD13 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonD13 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonD13 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonD13 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonD13 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonD13 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brujesino
yes

Old 09-23-2013, 02:15 AM   #18993
DonD13
GYMNAST

Old 09-23-2013, 02:16 AM   #18994
BoogieWoogieMan
Wu is the Way

BoogieWoogieMan is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBoogieWoogieMan is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBoogieWoogieMan is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBoogieWoogieMan is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBoogieWoogieMan is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBoogieWoogieMan is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBoogieWoogieMan is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBoogieWoogieMan is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBoogieWoogieMan is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBoogieWoogieMan is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBoogieWoogieMan is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by DonD13
yeah that sounds like a lot of work.

Good thing about writing is that it's not a young men's game. Get experience and practice first.

Believe me. I know. I know...

Old 09-23-2013, 02:22 AM   #18995
DonD13
GYMNAST

no that's a good thing!

now you can relax, do some writing for school and take mushrooms in the park
Old 09-23-2013, 02:25 AM   #18996
The Macho Man
Randy Savage

The Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Gonna write a book and get it published just to rub it in Boogies face
Old 09-23-2013, 02:27 AM   #18997
DonD13
GYMNAST

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Macho Man
Gonna write a book and get it published just to rub it in Boogies face

noice.

what type of book?
I could see you writing a romantic novel
Old 09-23-2013, 02:27 AM   #18998
DonD13
GYMNAST

btw how is it going with the IBM chick?
Old 09-23-2013, 02:30 AM   #18999
BoogieWoogieMan
Wu is the Way

BoogieWoogieMan is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBoogieWoogieMan is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBoogieWoogieMan is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBoogieWoogieMan is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBoogieWoogieMan is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBoogieWoogieMan is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBoogieWoogieMan is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBoogieWoogieMan is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBoogieWoogieMan is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBoogieWoogieMan is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBoogieWoogieMan is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
noice.

what type of book?

I can see him doing one of those pop up books.
Old 09-23-2013, 02:33 AM   #19000
BoogieWoogieMan
Wu is the Way

Quote:
no that's a good thing!

now you can relax, do some writing for school and take mushrooms in the park

Old 09-23-2013, 02:34 AM   #19001
DonD13
GYMNAST

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoogieWoogieMan
I can see him doing one of those pop up books.

lol that would be sweet

I always wondered what you working with said Sandy while taking off Doctor Goldstein's pants

then you turn the page and what pops up??

a big ass dick
Old 09-23-2013, 02:37 AM   #19002
BoogieWoogieMan
Wu is the Way

Quote:
lol that would be sweet

I always wondered what you working with said Sandy while taking off Doctor Goldstein's pants

then you turn the page and what pops up??

a big ass dick

With a tattoo of the American flag on it, and there will be a button you can press next and a short clip of the bad boys theme song will play.
Old 09-23-2013, 02:37 AM   #19003
The Macho Man
Randy Savage

The Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
noice.

what type of book?

A romantic thriller about a handsome young american who steals this girl from some pretentious canadian. Well she wasn't really his girl but he was in love with her and she was too sweet to really tell him off even though she was creeped out by him. Anyhow the American starts bangin this broad(who has big tits) and the canadian goes crazy with jealousy and follows the couple to their cabin in the mountains for a romantic retreat. The canadian tries to kill our american hero but is obviously bested in every way by the american. eventually the canadian is killed(probably by a bear) and then the hero bangs his not so grieving mother after(during?) the funeral.
Old 09-23-2013, 02:40 AM   #19004
BoogieWoogieMan
Wu is the Way

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Macho Man
A romantic thriller about a handsome young american who steals this girl from some pretentious canadian. Well she wasn't really his girl but he was in love with her and she was too sweet to really tell him off even though she was creeped out by him. Anyhow the American starts bangin this broad(who has big tits) and the canadian goes crazy with jealousy and follows the couple to their cabin in the mountains for a romantic retreat. The canadian tries to kill our american hero but is obviously bested in every way by the american. eventually the canadian is killed(probably by a bear) and then the hero bangs his not so grieving mother after(during?) the funeral.

One plot hole: Canadians and Bears have been friends since we signed the Peace Treaty in 1879.
Old 09-23-2013, 02:40 AM   #19005
The Macho Man
Randy Savage

Quote:
btw how is it going with the IBM chick?

Haven't been talkin to her. Got a date with a redhead( ) tomorrow and got this asian chicks number this weekend
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by:
Closed Thread