Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Closed Thread

Old 09-23-2013, 10:00 AM   #19126
Deleterious
Banned

Deleterious has an incredible reputation hereDeleterious has an incredible reputation hereDeleterious has an incredible reputation hereDeleterious has an incredible reputation hereDeleterious has an incredible reputation hereDeleterious has an incredible reputation hereDeleterious has an incredible reputation here
Default Re: BTE: Biggest Thread Ever!!! LVI

Quote:
Originally Posted by DonD13
yeah we can't produce movies or music I give you that

but knicks my man you're overrating yourself HEAVY

you're David Lee at best

And the richest man in Swiss is SWede

Seriously though, Sweden has impressive musical and film talents for the population we have. Countless hollywood stars and music is making its way back.
Old 09-23-2013, 10:02 AM   #19127
Deleterious
Banned

Deleterious has an incredible reputation hereDeleterious has an incredible reputation hereDeleterious has an incredible reputation hereDeleterious has an incredible reputation hereDeleterious has an incredible reputation hereDeleterious has an incredible reputation hereDeleterious has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
source: siliconindia.com

http://www.thetoptens.com/country-wi...hottest-girls/
http://bossip.com/552990/diversity-d...ers-digest/11/
http://www.pacsafe.com/blog/the-7-co...autiful-women/
http://randomstory.org/top-10-countr...autiful-women/
http://www.thetoptens.com/countries-...autiful-women/

First or second on every list.
Old 09-23-2013, 10:03 AM   #19128
Knicks101
Retired

Knicks101 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKnicks101 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKnicks101 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKnicks101 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKnicks101 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKnicks101 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKnicks101 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKnicks101 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKnicks101 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKnicks101 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKnicks101 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

How can I be David Lee? I'm not even white.
Old 09-23-2013, 10:04 AM   #19129
Deleterious
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knicks101

You are caramel if I remember right.

You can be CArlos Boozer.
Old 09-23-2013, 10:05 AM   #19130
Knicks101
Retired

Knicks101 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKnicks101 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKnicks101 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKnicks101 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKnicks101 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKnicks101 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKnicks101 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKnicks101 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKnicks101 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKnicks101 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKnicks101 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deleterious
You are caramel if I remember right.

You can be CArlos Boozer.

I'm darker than him.
Old 09-23-2013, 10:06 AM   #19131
DonD13

DonD13 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonD13 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonD13 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonD13 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonD13 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonD13 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonD13 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonD13 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonD13 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonD13 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonD13 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

nah sure Swedish girls are fine although I'm not necessarily into blondes

I don't know any 'impressive musical and film talents' but I'm sure you have!
Old 09-23-2013, 10:07 AM   #19132
Deleterious
Banned

Quote:
I'm darker than him.

Darker?

Your posts

My posts http://a.espncdn.com/combiner/i?img=...ng&w=350&h=254
Old 09-23-2013, 10:09 AM   #19133
DonD13

DonD13 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonD13 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonD13 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonD13 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonD13 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonD13 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonD13 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonD13 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonD13 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonD13 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonD13 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Question Re: BTE: Biggest Thread Ever!!! LVI

Quote:

joe calzaghe is a white boy too I did it on purpose but I don't know why!?
Old 09-23-2013, 10:12 AM   #19134
Knicks101
Retired

You're dead Don.
Old 09-23-2013, 10:12 AM   #19135
Deleterious
Banned

Quote:
nah sure Swedish girls are fine although I'm not necessarily into blondes

I don't know any 'impressive musical and film talents' but I'm sure you have!

Alexander Skarsgård - True Blood lead role and much more
Peter Stormmare - John Abruzzi in Prison Break and also big role in Fargo
Joel Kinnaman - Lead actor in the greateast triology ever Snabba CAsh and the new Robocop that has a 100 million budget.
Malin Åkerman - The slut that always shows her boobies in big movies.
The great Ivan Drago Aka Dolph Lundgren
Max Von Sydow
Noomi Rapacce

And dead people Ingrid Bergman touted as the most beautiful woman ever.

Among many other! The great blue and yellow I shall embrace you in my bosom until the day I am deep underground.
Old 09-23-2013, 10:14 AM   #19136
Deleterious
Banned

Conan > Jimmy Kimmel > David Letterman >>>>> Jay Leno

Agree or disagree?
Old 09-23-2013, 10:16 AM   #19137
kaiteng
CONGRATS MAN XD

kaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

BTE FANTASY BASKETBALL NOW OPEN FOR THE BTE PUBLIC!!

8 SPOTS AVAILABLE, SO JOIN NOW!!

Please also identify yourself before joining also!

Last edited by kaiteng : 09-23-2013 at 10:42 AM.
Old 09-23-2013, 10:18 AM   #19138
kaiteng
CONGRATS MAN XD

kaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Peter Stormmare - John Abruzzi in Prison Break and also big role in Fargo
Old 09-23-2013, 10:20 AM   #19139
DonD13

Quote:
You're dead Don.

this is sad news.

why??
Old 09-23-2013, 10:20 AM   #19140
kaiteng
CONGRATS MAN XD

Quote:
Conan > Jimmy Kimmel > David Letterman >>>>> Jay Leno

Agree or disagree?
Conan = Kimmel = Fallon = Ferguson

Those four are good.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by:
Closed Thread