Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Closed Thread

Old 09-24-2013, 06:53 AM   #19936
Shade8780
GOATin

Shade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: BTE: Biggest Thread Ever!!! LVI

gta is a plus though, got about 7 missions done this morning. 29 more to go.
Old 09-24-2013, 07:05 AM   #19937
HarryCallahan
Banned

HarryCallahan has an incredible reputation hereHarryCallahan has an incredible reputation hereHarryCallahan has an incredible reputation hereHarryCallahan has an incredible reputation hereHarryCallahan has an incredible reputation hereHarryCallahan has an incredible reputation hereHarryCallahan has an incredible reputation here

Old 09-24-2013, 07:06 AM   #19938
Bcogswell
Raptors > You.

Bcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shade8780
nah, i have this terrible headache. feels like someone's hitting my brain with a hammer over and over again. my little sister must've gave it to me because me, my older brother and her are just sitting here sick.

Staying home because of a headache?
Old 09-24-2013, 07:06 AM   #19939
Deleterious
Banned

Deleterious has an incredible reputation hereDeleterious has an incredible reputation hereDeleterious has an incredible reputation hereDeleterious has an incredible reputation hereDeleterious has an incredible reputation hereDeleterious has an incredible reputation hereDeleterious has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
nah, i have this terrible headache. feels like someone's hitting my brain with a hammer over and over again. my little sister must've gave it to me because me, my older brother and her are just sitting here sick.

Your little sister gave you a headache?

I just woke up. Good afternoon.
Old 09-24-2013, 07:07 AM   #19940
Bcogswell
Raptors > You.

Bcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
gta is a plus though, got about 7 missions done this morning. 29 more to go.

I'm currently just getting the best cars fully modded to fill each of their garages since i'm done story mode.
Old 09-24-2013, 07:08 AM   #19941
Bcogswell
Raptors > You.

I should have brought a coffee and something to eat with me to campus but instead I get to be hungry and tired until 9:30am.
Old 09-24-2013, 07:10 AM   #19942
Deleterious
Banned

Deleterious has an incredible reputation hereDeleterious has an incredible reputation hereDeleterious has an incredible reputation hereDeleterious has an incredible reputation hereDeleterious has an incredible reputation hereDeleterious has an incredible reputation hereDeleterious has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bcogswell
Staying home because of a headache?

Yeah just take some aspirin and swallow it down with a shot of vodka and you are good to go.

Or if you are Bcgogswell with coffee.
Old 09-24-2013, 07:14 AM   #19943
Shade8780
GOATin

Shade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I dont know, feels much worse than any headache I've ever had, I've taken a lot of medicine so far and it hasn't done shit. I think I'm having migraines.
Old 09-24-2013, 07:14 AM   #19944
HarryCallahan
Banned

HarryCallahan has an incredible reputation hereHarryCallahan has an incredible reputation hereHarryCallahan has an incredible reputation hereHarryCallahan has an incredible reputation hereHarryCallahan has an incredible reputation hereHarryCallahan has an incredible reputation hereHarryCallahan has an incredible reputation here

Goddamn muthafacka's duckin' me cause they owe me paper.
Old 09-24-2013, 07:15 AM   #19945
Bcogswell
Raptors > You.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deleterious
Yeah just take some aspirin and swallow it down with a shot of vodka and you are good to go.

Or if you are Bcgogswell with coffee.

I still need my coffee, stop reminding me.
Old 09-24-2013, 07:16 AM   #19946
Bcogswell
Raptors > You.

Quote:
I dont know, feels much worse than any headache I've ever had, I've taken a lot of medicine so far and it hasn't done shit. I think I'm having migraines.

Well thats unfortunate, I can't remember the last time I had a bad headache.
Old 09-24-2013, 07:17 AM   #19947
Deleterious
Banned

Quote:

Doyou even know what migraine is?
Old 09-24-2013, 07:17 AM   #19948
Shade8780
GOATin

Quote:
Well thats unfortunate, I can't remember the last time I had a bad headache.
Is that sarcasm?
Old 09-24-2013, 07:18 AM   #19949
Bcogswell
Raptors > You.

Quote:
Is that sarcasm?

Yes
Old 09-24-2013, 07:19 AM   #19950
Deleterious
Banned

Quote:
I still need my coffee, stop reminding me.

Just go to a cafe and buy some of that crushed beans.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by:
Closed Thread