Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Closed Thread

Old 09-24-2013, 01:49 PM   #20041
Bcogswell
Raptors > You.

Bcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: BTE: Biggest Thread Ever!!! LVI

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShannonElements
Anchorman 2 and Ender's Game. The two movies I'm looking forward to the most.

I can't wait for Anchorman 2, I haven't heard of Ender's Game though.. what is it supposed to be about?
Old 09-24-2013, 01:52 PM   #20042
The Macho Man
Randy Savage

The Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bcogswell
I can't wait for Anchorman 2, I haven't heard of Ender's Game though.. what is it supposed to be about?

Little kids fighting aliens and the author hates homos
Old 09-24-2013, 02:08 PM   #20043
Bcogswell
Raptors > You.

Bcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Old 09-24-2013, 02:09 PM   #20044
Bcogswell
Raptors > You.

They are starting to film "Dumb and Dumberer To"
Old 09-24-2013, 02:25 PM   #20045
Bcogswell
Raptors > You.

One class down..
Old 09-24-2013, 03:03 PM   #20046
TheSilentKiller
NBA All-star

TheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
They are starting to film "Dumb and Dumberer To"
I swear to god I could be a film director/writer with all the shit hollywood puts out.
Old 09-24-2013, 03:14 PM   #20047
ShannonElements
turns illusions for $

ShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:

It's about a kid in the future who was bred to be more intelligent and made to go through a school to compete with others like him in simulations honing tactics and strategy for the purpose of churning out a brilliant military commander and defeating an alien race which has invaded twice and is going to come back.

Jesus that sounds so ridiculous after typing it out.
Old 09-24-2013, 03:15 PM   #20048
CeltsGarlic
Real quick

CeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

lol I wanted to write this girl like to say what up and shit, and Ive saw "writing..." or smthg that goes under chat line when someone is typing, but she didnt send me anything. She prolly wants but afraid lol.
Old 09-24-2013, 03:32 PM   #20049
Bcogswell
Raptors > You.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSilentKiller
I swear to god I could be a film director/writer with all the shit hollywood puts out.

Do it, and hire me to work on the production.
Old 09-24-2013, 03:33 PM   #20050
Bcogswell
Raptors > You.

Quote:
It's about a kid in the future who was bred to be more intelligent and made to go through a school to compete with others like him in simulations honing tactics and strategy for the purpose of churning out a brilliant military commander and defeating an alien race which has invaded twice and is going to come back.

I'll just watch the trailer, the writes ups sound/look stupid for a lot of movies, but they are good nevertheless.
Old 09-24-2013, 03:35 PM   #20051
ShannonElements
turns illusions for $

ShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by CeltsGarlic
lol I wanted to write this girl like to say what up and shit, and Ive saw "writing..." or smthg that goes under chat line when someone is typing, but she didnt send me anything. She prolly wants but afraid lol.

Yeah sometimes on my work IM people would be "typing..." for a long time then the message you'd get is something short like "OK." Dat backspace key.
Old 09-24-2013, 03:36 PM   #20052
ProfessorMurder
I am your soldier!

ProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
I'll just watch the trailer, the writes ups sound/look stupid for a lot of movies, but they are good nevertheless.

It's based on a huge book that a lot of kids read when they're like 10-15, aka the age of the character.

I never read it, nor do I care to, but it sounds decent. I won't see a movie like that because I generally dislike big epic battles and shit.
Old 09-24-2013, 03:42 PM   #20053
ZeN
Wubadubadubdub

ZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:

The novel is freaking awesome.

The way its written, I doubt that it can be enjoyed as a film. Im sure they will find a way to f*ck it up. With that said, Im still gonna watch it.
Old 09-24-2013, 03:43 PM   #20054
Bcogswell
Raptors > You.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ProfessorMurder
It's based on a huge book that a lot of kids read when they're like 10-15, aka the age of the character.

I never read it, nor do I care to, but it sounds decent. I won't see a movie like that because I generally dislike big epic battles and shit.

I'm apparently not up to date about the big novels these days.
Old 09-24-2013, 03:44 PM   #20055
ProfessorMurder
I am your soldier!

ProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I remember back in the day when I saw Anchorman in theaters opening show, opening day. I thought it was pretty solid... Then it became one of the most over quoted and over hyped comedies of all time, leading me to almost dislike it.

I fully expect the second one to be funnier, yet very despised (like the way people hate season four of Arrested Development).
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by:
Closed Thread