Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Closed Thread

Old 09-25-2013, 03:47 PM   #20641
BoogieWoogieMan
Wu is the Way

BoogieWoogieMan is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBoogieWoogieMan is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBoogieWoogieMan is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBoogieWoogieMan is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBoogieWoogieMan is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBoogieWoogieMan is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBoogieWoogieMan is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBoogieWoogieMan is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBoogieWoogieMan is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBoogieWoogieMan is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBoogieWoogieMan is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: BTE: Biggest Thread Ever!!! LVI

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knicks101
I thought you guys would be more excited about this...

You are such a girl.
Old 09-25-2013, 03:48 PM   #20642
Rose
The cat's pajamas

Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoogieWoogieMan
You are such a girl.
Old 09-25-2013, 03:51 PM   #20643
Rose
The cat's pajamas

Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

http://io9.com/10-things-you-probabl...@stephentotilo

ewoks.
Old 09-25-2013, 03:54 PM   #20644
Knicks101
We hoopin?

Knicks101 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKnicks101 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKnicks101 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKnicks101 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKnicks101 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKnicks101 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKnicks101 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKnicks101 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKnicks101 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKnicks101 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKnicks101 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
You are such a girl.

You've never spoken to an actual girl. Shut up.
Old 09-25-2013, 04:01 PM   #20645
BoogieWoogieMan
Wu is the Way

BoogieWoogieMan is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBoogieWoogieMan is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBoogieWoogieMan is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBoogieWoogieMan is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBoogieWoogieMan is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBoogieWoogieMan is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBoogieWoogieMan is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBoogieWoogieMan is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBoogieWoogieMan is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBoogieWoogieMan is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBoogieWoogieMan is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rose

The part was funny, but I'm not interested in watching the Blue Harvest horror flick that they had in mind.
Old 09-25-2013, 04:02 PM   #20646
BoogieWoogieMan
Wu is the Way

Quote:
You've never spoken to an actual girl. Shut up.

Old 09-25-2013, 04:03 PM   #20647
Rose
The cat's pajamas

Quote:
The part was funny, but I'm not interested in watching the Blue Harvest horror flick that they had in mind.
What'd you think about the Darth Luke thing?

Also, I can't believe how many shitty ideas he had. It's astounding! and it's even more astounding how HORRIBLE they are!
Old 09-25-2013, 04:05 PM   #20648
Knicks101
We hoopin?

Knicks101 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKnicks101 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKnicks101 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKnicks101 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKnicks101 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKnicks101 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKnicks101 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKnicks101 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKnicks101 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKnicks101 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKnicks101 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Black girl in my class is wearing an Eminem hoodie and a Ryback beanie. I'm about to bag it.
Old 09-25-2013, 04:05 PM   #20649
BoogieWoogieMan
Wu is the Way

Quote:
What'd you think about the Darth Luke thing?

Also, I can't believe how many shitty ideas he had. It's astounding! and it's even more astounding how HORRIBLE they are!

He sounds like the Vince McMahon of the Sci-Fi world.

That shit with Han and Vader connected, or Boba Fett being Luke's mother, or Luke putting on the mask? The last one would have worked if the whole series was dark, but Lucas was right about that one, this is a kids movie, kind of.

And ending of Luke becoming the new Vader would have demanded a sequel.

Last edited by BoogieWoogieMan : 09-25-2013 at 04:07 PM.
Old 09-25-2013, 04:06 PM   #20650
ShannonElements
turns illusions for $

ShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I found some weird pills in my bathroom and now there are dragons in my kitchen.
Old 09-25-2013, 04:08 PM   #20651
Knicks101
We hoopin?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShannonElements
I found some weird pills in my bathroom and now there are dragons in my kitchen.

I got a dragon in my drawers.
Old 09-25-2013, 04:09 PM   #20652
Rose
The cat's pajamas

Quote:
He sounds like the Vince McMahon of the Sci-Fi world.

That shit with Han and Vader connected, or Boba Fett being Luke's mother, or Luke putting on the mask? The last one would have worked in the whole series was dark, but Lucas was right about that one, this is a kids movie, kind of.

And ending of Luke becoming the new Vader would have demanded a sequel.
I actually think the Darth Luke thing could have worked. I mean he definitely struggled with the dark side in Empire. Hell even feared becoming Vader, or at least as evil as him. I think they stuck with that up until the end given that Luke was in black robes for most of the movie. Then him defying Yoda and going to Cloud City in Empire....I don't know. I think there's definitely some basis.

I do agree with you though on the kids movie aspect though.
Old 09-25-2013, 04:12 PM   #20653
BoogieWoogieMan
Wu is the Way

Quote:
I actually think the Darth Luke thing could have worked. I mean he definitely struggled with the dark side in Empire. Hell even feared becoming Vader, or at least as evil as him. I think they stuck with that up until the end given that Luke was in black robes for most of the movie. Then him defying Yoda and going to Cloud City....I don't know. I think there's definitely some basis.

I do agree with you though on the kids movie aspect though.

I just read a comment that explains my views of that ending perfectly.

Quote:
"The dark ending pitched has a lot to offer, but personally I think the ending to ROTJ is much truer to the previous two movies. While Luke becoming Vader has a certain "gotcha" dark appeal. The story of a son risking his life to redeem his all powerful but corrupted father is more compelling and delivers way more emotional punch than Luke turning heel. Plus, this ending would have capped off three movies and a story that took years to tell. It would have come off like a sucker punch to say, "Thanks for following this story for all these years, too bad at the end they were all screwed anyway!"

It would have been a cool ending, but I prefer the happier ending instead. It's not perfect, since only one Ewok died during the entire battle. It should have been reversed!
Old 09-25-2013, 04:15 PM   #20654
Rose
The cat's pajamas

Quote:
I just read a comment that explains my views of that ending perfectly.

It would have been a cool ending, but I prefer the happier ending instead. It's not perfect, since only Ewok died during the entire battle. It should have been reversed!
Hey, if you give it another movie...it works. There's background. I prefer it as it is, but I don't think it's an outlandish idea, or that there's no way to make it work.

Dammit you guys like none of the other species but Wookiees and Twi'leks. You guys are racist against aliens, unless they're dressed like sluts or furries. You should all be ashamed of yourselves!

Ewoks>>>>>
Old 09-25-2013, 04:16 PM   #20655
TheSilentKiller
NBA All-star

TheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Black girl in my class is wearing an Eminem hoodie and a Ryback beanie. I'm about to bag it.
shes that ugly?
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by:
Closed Thread