Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Closed Thread

Old 09-25-2013, 09:47 PM   #20746
Killbot
KillImpaleLiquefyLynch

Killbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: BTE: Biggest Thread Ever!!! LVI

Quote:
Originally Posted by ProfessorMurder
Yeah well, I'm eating mushrooms, onion, cucumber, olive, brussels sprouts, with garlic, salt, and pepper. I'm mad. I miss chicken.

Then just eat chicken.
Old 09-25-2013, 09:47 PM   #20747
Kaspah
We hoopin?

Kaspah is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKaspah is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKaspah is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKaspah is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKaspah is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKaspah is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKaspah is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKaspah is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKaspah is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKaspah is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKaspah is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Time to play ball, ill be seeing the Asian chick again tonight.

You fnags didn't give me any input a few days ago.

Pros/cons to Asian chicks.
Old 09-25-2013, 09:47 PM   #20748
ballup
Post Game Chuck Hayes

ballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Miley got me riled up. She don't even wear the proper protective equipment when near a demolition site. SMH.
Old 09-25-2013, 09:49 PM   #20749
Killbot
KillImpaleLiquefyLynch

Killbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by ProfessorMurder
True, but the path is short. Just the way it is. I intentionally hug the outside of the trails.

Plus I know what two miles feels like and combined with my counting as evidence, this is about 1/16th of a mile short. I'm sure it's just easier for them to claim 2 miles.

+FLOORHUGGER
Old 09-25-2013, 09:50 PM   #20750
Killbot
KillImpaleLiquefyLynch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaspah

Pro: Ages slower to maintain youth
Con: No ass, but you like ass

Old 09-25-2013, 09:52 PM   #20751
Knicks101
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

Knicks101 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKnicks101 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKnicks101 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKnicks101 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKnicks101 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKnicks101 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKnicks101 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKnicks101 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKnicks101 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKnicks101 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKnicks101 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fallen Angel
Killbot are you still mad at me?

Don't talk to him.
Old 09-25-2013, 09:52 PM   #20752
The Macho Man
Randy Savage

The Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaspah

Pros- they love white guys

cons- no asian can detect sarcasm. Probably cause they are really dumb

except killbot
don't fvk killbot though.
Old 09-25-2013, 09:52 PM   #20753
Killbot
KillImpaleLiquefyLynch

Quote:
Your Howard hate is getting to you. You're right I didn't defend Howard because I wasn't a fan of his. But I knew he was the best center in the league and a top 3 player in the NBA. Cousins has more stuff on the block but so does Bynum, it doesn't make him a better player and surely not as effective. What's the point of having more moves if you're not going to be as efficient? Howard has a higher PPG at a higher production rate. Howard is the better offensive player. This isn't even close. lol

It's funny, back when both Yao and Howard were healthy everyone used to take Howard. Now that Yao is retired and Howard has become a douche everyone likes to act like Yao was the better player. He was, but that wasn't the consensus. Revisionists history. I like Howard now because he's a Rocket. It's always been team first for me. I'm no LeBron23. No offense to you LeBron23.

Howard doesn't have ENOUGH moves. That's the problem. I do agree that he's still the best Center in the league, but that's pretty sad.
Old 09-25-2013, 09:53 PM   #20754
Killbot
KillImpaleLiquefyLynch

Quote:
Killbot are you still mad at me?

For that thing you pulled? I was. Now I'm just disappointed.
Old 09-25-2013, 09:54 PM   #20755
Killbot
KillImpaleLiquefyLynch

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Macho Man
Pros- they love white guys

cons- no asian can detect sarcasm. Probably cause they are really dumb

except killbot
don't fvk killbot though.

I love white guys. Doomguy is white.
Old 09-25-2013, 09:54 PM   #20756
Killbot
KillImpaleLiquefyLynch

Quote:
Originally Posted by ballup
Miley got me riled up. She don't even wear the proper protective equipment when near a demolition site. SMH.

That's good. It increases her chance of being injured.
...No bad karma please
Old 09-25-2013, 09:57 PM   #20757
Killbot
KillImpaleLiquefyLynch

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Macho Man
Just put some olive oil, lemon juice, salt, lemon pepper, garlic and bread crumbs on a bunch of chicken and threw it in the oven. get mad Prof

Oven abuse eh?
Old 09-25-2013, 09:58 PM   #20758
Knicks101
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

Knicks101 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKnicks101 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKnicks101 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKnicks101 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKnicks101 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKnicks101 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKnicks101 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKnicks101 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKnicks101 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKnicks101 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKnicks101 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

McDonalds better keep these damn wings on the menu. Perfect drunk food.
Old 09-25-2013, 09:59 PM   #20759
Killbot
KillImpaleLiquefyLynch

Quote:
You're disappointed that I got you guys riled up enough to post 700 more times than the average rate/day?

SMH, I'm disappointed.

You went backwards on the BTE. Even if you might have increased the posting rate, you are still making a negative by deleting your posts. You could have just joined in and contributed. Instead you wasted your time, deleting. For every deletion, you could have posted. That's a difference of a potential +2 posts per deletion. One is the original and the other one is the new post
Old 09-25-2013, 10:00 PM   #20760
Kaspah
We hoopin?

Kaspah is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKaspah is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKaspah is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKaspah is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKaspah is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKaspah is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKaspah is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKaspah is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKaspah is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKaspah is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKaspah is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Dwight Howard is terrible and a cancer on his teams.

Wants to be no.1 option but has terrible offensive skillset and little to no leadership qualities and actually displays his beta qualities consistently.

Thus, he becomes a hindrance to his team.

Seriously, there's tons of guys more skilled than him, he's just athletic as hell and that's going out the door since dudes back is jagged, unless.... That was him just moping around displaying his beta qualities while on a team he didnt receive enough nut hugging from.

Defense is his bright spot, he should focus on being dat anchor and let his offense return as his confidence and chemistry increases with his new team.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by:
Closed Thread