Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Closed Thread

Old 10-01-2013, 03:44 PM   #24511
Deleterious
Banned

Deleterious has an incredible reputation hereDeleterious has an incredible reputation hereDeleterious has an incredible reputation hereDeleterious has an incredible reputation hereDeleterious has an incredible reputation hereDeleterious has an incredible reputation hereDeleterious has an incredible reputation here
Default Re: BTE: Biggest Thread Ever!!! LVI

For everyone annoyed with the new stupid Google new tab thing you can fix it, speaking of having google homepage as a new tab when all you can do is type in your search in the navigation bar.

1. Type chrome://flags into your browser's address bar.

2. Search for the option labeled "Enable Instant Extended API."

3. Change its setting from "Default" to "Disabled."

4. Restart your browser.

Downloading 2k14 on TPB. Going to pre order tonight if they have done work on association mode.
Old 10-01-2013, 03:49 PM   #24512
ProfessorMurder
I am your soldier!

ProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

So the Brazilian guy the Celtics signed is 6'11" 270 and likes to hit people. I'm sold.

And despite the negativity around Gerald Wallace, I think he'll contribute a lot. Especially with ballhandling since Rondo will miss some time. He just didn't fit in Brooklyn.
Old 10-01-2013, 03:57 PM   #24513
ProfessorMurder
I am your soldier!

ProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Yeah I was just looking at tmobile's site, and base plans are 50 bucks + another 10-30 a month for the phone.

So what's up Rose?
Old 10-01-2013, 04:06 PM   #24514
Rose
slightly upset stomach

Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Suckers. Rosez was grandfathered in.

Mine's actually the old 15 minutes unlimited text+ 10 cents a minute.

I know my mom has the one I told you earlier, so I guess T-mobile said **** everybody else and went more expensive.
Old 10-01-2013, 04:09 PM   #24515
Rose
slightly upset stomach

Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Also the phrase "grandfathered in" is about literacy poll tests, and how old white men could fail and it didn't matter because they were grandfathered in.

There's your edumacation for today.
Old 10-01-2013, 04:10 PM   #24516
Rose
slightly upset stomach

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fallen Angel
Probably a longtime T-Mobile costumer.
I'm guessing he didn't have to pay for a phone. 30$/month for unlimited minutes/texts is a good deal though. I'd take that in a heartbeat. The 30 MB is not much I guess he uses it to check his email and stuff.

Edit: yup, grandfathered in.
Yeah I just double checked and if you pay for an unlocked phone you can still get the $30 one.
Old 10-01-2013, 04:14 PM   #24517
ProfessorMurder
I am your soldier!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rose
Also the phrase "grandfathered in" is about literacy poll tests, and how old white men could fail and it didn't matter because they were grandfathered in.

There's your edumacation for today.

We all know that.
Old 10-01-2013, 04:14 PM   #24518
Rose
slightly upset stomach

Quote:
Originally Posted by ProfessorMurder
We all know that.
YGS doesn't.

And the Canadians might not.
Old 10-01-2013, 04:15 PM   #24519
ProfessorMurder
I am your soldier!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rose
Yeah I just double checked and if you pay for an unlocked phone you can still get the $30 one.

Where do you get said unlocked phone? Is that just paying up front for the cost of the phone? I literally don't know shit about phones.
Old 10-01-2013, 04:17 PM   #24520
Rose
slightly upset stomach

Quote:
Where do you get said unlocked phone? Is that just paying up front for the cost of the phone? I literally don't know shit about phones.
Yeah you just pay upfront. Amazon sells them. Just make sure it says "factory unlocked" and that if you have a GSM provider (AT&T T-mobile) you get one of those or if you want Verizon/Sprint you get a CDMA phone.

I think Windows sells their phones factory unlocked directly, and I know Apple does. T-Mobile used to sell phones they owned unlocked, I don't know if they still do though.
Old 10-01-2013, 04:18 PM   #24521
Rose
slightly upset stomach

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fallen Angel
Why an unlocked phone?

Professor Rosez does it again.
Because otherwise the phone is locked to work with a specific carrier and only that carrier. BUT you can pay for unlocking services through interested third parties on eBay for like 10 bucks.
Old 10-01-2013, 04:20 PM   #24522
Bcogswell
Raptors > You.

Bcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:

An unlocked phone is a phone that isn't locked into a particular carrier. So yeah if you buy a phone outright you should therefore get the phone for the $30/mo since you aren't paying so much a month to cover the cost of the phone.
Old 10-01-2013, 04:20 PM   #24523
Rose
slightly upset stomach

Also buying an unlocked phone saves you a lot in the long run.
Old 10-01-2013, 04:21 PM   #24524
Deleterious
Banned

Deleterious has an incredible reputation hereDeleterious has an incredible reputation hereDeleterious has an incredible reputation hereDeleterious has an incredible reputation hereDeleterious has an incredible reputation hereDeleterious has an incredible reputation hereDeleterious has an incredible reputation here

So I just got a new phone, a smartphone, and frankly I don't understand shit on how to operate them. I tried to call my girlfriend and I end up getting to my father and I hear his voice and think they are copulating.

Shit happens.

Huh huh??? great joke right? will you use it professor?
Old 10-01-2013, 04:23 PM   #24525
Bcogswell
Raptors > You.

Bcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I've got 11 months left on my contract and then its time to get something new. We finally have a maximum contract of 2 years and not 3 in Canada
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by:
Closed Thread