Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Closed Thread

Old 10-01-2013, 04:24 PM   #24526
Rose
nanu nanu

Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: BTE: Biggest Thread Ever!!! LVI

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fallen Angel
what's a cdma phone? I know u can't use att phones with tmobile unless they're unlocked. If u buy the phone from T-Mobile u can get the 30$/month plan correct?
CDMA/GSM are the types of signals basically. GSM is the world standard. CDMA is the old standard that basically only Murrica uses.

I think let me look if you can, just to make sure.
Old 10-01-2013, 04:26 PM   #24527
Deleterious
Banned

Deleterious has an incredible reputation hereDeleterious has an incredible reputation hereDeleterious has an incredible reputation hereDeleterious has an incredible reputation hereDeleterious has an incredible reputation hereDeleterious has an incredible reputation hereDeleterious has an incredible reputation here

i think it is called WCDMA.
Old 10-01-2013, 04:27 PM   #24528
Rose
nanu nanu

Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Found it
Old 10-01-2013, 04:28 PM   #24529
ProfessorMurder
I am your soldier!

ProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Thanks for the info Bcogs and Rose. Might hit you up for more info if I don't find mine.
Old 10-01-2013, 04:29 PM   #24530
ProfessorMurder
I am your soldier!

ProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deleterious
So I just got a new phone, a smartphone, and frankly I don't understand shit on how to operate them. I tried to call my girlfriend and I end up getting to my father and I hear his voice and think they are copulating.

Shit happens.

Huh huh??? great joke right? will you use it professor?

No thank you!
Old 10-01-2013, 04:35 PM   #24531
Deleterious
Banned

Deleterious has an incredible reputation hereDeleterious has an incredible reputation hereDeleterious has an incredible reputation hereDeleterious has an incredible reputation hereDeleterious has an incredible reputation hereDeleterious has an incredible reputation hereDeleterious has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by ProfessorMurder
No thank you!

Damn. what about this one.

So I bought a new phone, my very first smartphone. exciting right? *yell* NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO IT IS NOT. I want to use my phone to call and message. what is up with all these stores? stores in a phone? when did people turn this lazy, if I wanna shop I go to a real *explicit* store and if I want to play games I use (gameboy?) or whatever. This is just another way for the evil white man to steal moneyfrom you.

Come one I busted my ass for this one.

Last edited by Deleterious : 10-01-2013 at 04:39 PM.
Old 10-01-2013, 04:37 PM   #24532
Rose
nanu nanu

Quote:
Oh wow. I'll check this out when I get home. basically I just want unlimited minutes and I don't really care about texts/web because my dad doesn't even need that. He has a prepaid phone but he constantly runs out of minutes. 30$/month for unlimited minutes sounds nice.
the 30 plan is now unlimited text/web. with 100 minutes.
Old 10-01-2013, 04:45 PM   #24533
Killbot
KillImpaleLiquefyLynch

Killbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rose
t-mobile

Old 10-01-2013, 04:47 PM   #24534
Rose
nanu nanu

Quote:
there's a 1500 talk and text plan for 30$/month. ill take that one.
Ah nice.

And see guys it's Killbot approved!!! What more could you ask for?!?!
Old 10-01-2013, 04:47 PM   #24535
Killbot
KillImpaleLiquefyLynch

Killbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rose
Ah nice.

And see guys it's Killbot approved!!! What more could you ask for?!?!

Just make sure they don't step over you. There are some tricksters out there
Old 10-01-2013, 04:49 PM   #24536
Bcogswell
Raptors > You.

Bcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by ProfessorMurder
Thanks for the info Bcogs and Rose. Might hit you up for more info if I don't find mine.

Np, good luck finding the phone!
Old 10-01-2013, 04:51 PM   #24537
Bcogswell
Raptors > You.

Bcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

11 more posts till 2k.
Old 10-01-2013, 04:56 PM   #24538
Killbot
KillImpaleLiquefyLynch

I love my overpowered creations. *sniff*

Makes me happy to see them help me get through the stages.
Old 10-01-2013, 04:56 PM   #24539
Al Thornton
the mind is so complex

Al Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

2k14 controls are gay. all the dribbling and shooting is on the right stick and no left trigger anymore either, it's ridiculous.
Old 10-01-2013, 04:57 PM   #24540
Killbot
KillImpaleLiquefyLynch

Quote:
Killbot what plan do u have?

I share with 3 others. Unlimited texting. 700 minutes $97.03/month . We tried asking for less minutes, but they won't comply with it.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by:
Closed Thread