Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Closed Thread

Old 10-01-2013, 08:00 PM   #24601
Bcogswell
Raptors > You.

Bcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: BTE: Biggest Thread Ever!!! LVI

Quote:
Originally Posted by Al Thornton
the controls are nuts, i don't get how they thought it was a good idea. u have to be so precise just to dunk.

Well this makes me so excited to receive my copy in the mail..
Old 10-01-2013, 08:00 PM   #24602
blablabla

blablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bcogswell

You should have just held it in man.
i didn't want to fart while doing it, it might have ruined it
Old 10-01-2013, 08:02 PM   #24603
Al Thornton
the mind is so complex

Al Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Well this makes me so excited to receive my copy in the mail..

im sure u can get used to the controls, 2k13 controls also seemed crazy at the time, now they seem great.
Old 10-01-2013, 08:03 PM   #24604
TheSilentKiller
NBA All-star

TheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

you just passed up potentially your only chance to get a blumpkin bla
Old 10-01-2013, 08:06 PM   #24605
Bcogswell
Raptors > You.

Bcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by blablabla
i didn't want to fart while doing it, it might have ruined it

Ruining it while doing it > not doing it..
Old 10-01-2013, 08:07 PM   #24606
Bcogswell
Raptors > You.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Al Thornton
im sure u can get used to the controls, 2k13 controls also seemed crazy at the time, now they seem great.

Yeah it will probably take some time, but it doesn't sound like much of an upgrade.
Old 10-01-2013, 08:10 PM   #24607
Knicks101
Steal Your Girl

Knicks101 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKnicks101 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKnicks101 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKnicks101 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKnicks101 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKnicks101 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKnicks101 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKnicks101 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKnicks101 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKnicks101 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKnicks101 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
just met the dumbest bitch(i don't like to devalue women but in this case it is absolutely necessary) ever, and the way i screwed up was knicks101 like

I'm suave irl.
Old 10-01-2013, 08:10 PM   #24608
Deleterious
Banned

Deleterious has an incredible reputation hereDeleterious has an incredible reputation hereDeleterious has an incredible reputation hereDeleterious has an incredible reputation hereDeleterious has an incredible reputation hereDeleterious has an incredible reputation hereDeleterious has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
first of all i was drunk i am kinda sober now

so me and a friend are in this bar and a kinda drunk(tipsy?) girl comes in
she approaches me talks about how she's a model and all this bs i was really apathetic the whole time just replying with ok and watching football meanwhile
anyway after a while me and her go out for a cigarette and start fooling around she then says we should go to the toilette, i bought a condom there and we were about to go into the stall
but here comes the thing i really needed to take a shit the whole time and me being drunk it seemed like a good idea to take a shit before we get going
i tell her to wait for me right at the stall door as i have to something really quickly, so i'm in there and have to take the biggest shit ever it was loud and i was in there for over a 30 minutes at least with her literally right next to me
and i don't know if you remember but boggie once told knicks to shit(instead of sit; comedic genuis that boggie) right next to a girl in class; relevant

so i come out and she's gone what a fvcking surprise, so i go upstairs and she sitting there alone i ask her if she wants to go down now and she's just like no sorry i have to go home bye

You damn brute who takes a shit in front of a "model".
Old 10-01-2013, 08:12 PM   #24609
Deleterious
Banned

Deleterious has an incredible reputation hereDeleterious has an incredible reputation hereDeleterious has an incredible reputation hereDeleterious has an incredible reputation hereDeleterious has an incredible reputation hereDeleterious has an incredible reputation hereDeleterious has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maniak
no reason to buy it.

Agreed, online will also suck most likely and as I am looking at path to greatness it is not anything special.I guess if I play enough I will get used to the new shooting but I will probably buy two other games instead. My career is the same. bläääh

The last of us or GTA V which one first?
Old 10-01-2013, 08:12 PM   #24610
blablabla

blablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Ruining it while doing it > not doing it..
i was joking lol
Old 10-01-2013, 08:13 PM   #24611
blablabla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deleterious
You damn brute who takes a shit in front of a "model".
no way she was a model, bitch told me heidi klum was talking about her on tv and shit
Old 10-01-2013, 08:15 PM   #24612
Bcogswell
Raptors > You.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deleterious
Agreed, online will also suck most likely and as I am looking at path to greatness it is not anything special.I guess if I play enough I will get used to the new shooting but I will probably buy two other games instead. My career is the same. bläääh

The last of us or GTA V which one first?

Haven't played last of us, so I'd say GTA V.
Old 10-01-2013, 08:15 PM   #24613
Deleterious
Banned

Got drafted by Spurs and played 13 minutes as PG/SG. I recorded 7 points 3-4 shooting 1-1ft 1 reb 2 assists 3 steals and 3 blocks.

People are going crazy over me on twitter.
Old 10-01-2013, 08:17 PM   #24614
jaydacris
Rose

jaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

bounce dem titties
Old 10-01-2013, 08:18 PM   #24615
Deleterious
Banned

Quote:
no way she was a model, bitch told me heidi klum was talking about her on tv and shit

As I assumed which is why I put it in quotation marks. :=) A friend of mine said she wanted to become a model. She is like 162cm and has fatter legs then me. This is the problem with parents these days they never say anything bad to theri kids that believes this "I can be whatever I want".

My father used to tell me I was ugly and then when I come home with an A he call the teacher and yell at her for giving me an A so easy. Saying that I did not deserve it.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by:
Closed Thread