Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Closed Thread

Old 10-02-2013, 09:44 PM   #25336
Bcogswell
Raptors > You.

Bcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: BTE: Biggest Thread Ever!!! LVI

Quote:
Originally Posted by Killbot
Anything related to Canada is always nicer/friendlier than the US version.

Its kinda sad that the stereotype is actually pretty accurate.
Old 10-02-2013, 09:45 PM   #25337
Rose
Moon Wizard

Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
If you like Season 6, I'm going to skip season 5 and start watching that.
5 was bad but the final villain was pretty freaking cool.

I haven't watched 6 because I have no idea when it airs. this is the first episode I guess

I loved season 1, was ehh on 2, really liked 3, skipped 4, and hated 5.
Old 10-02-2013, 09:46 PM   #25338
Bcogswell
Raptors > You.

Bcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
If you like Season 6, I'm going to skip season 5 and start watching that.

There is a season 6?
Old 10-02-2013, 09:47 PM   #25339
HarryCallahan
Banned

HarryCallahan has an incredible reputation hereHarryCallahan has an incredible reputation hereHarryCallahan has an incredible reputation hereHarryCallahan has an incredible reputation hereHarryCallahan has an incredible reputation hereHarryCallahan has an incredible reputation hereHarryCallahan has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shade8780
Watched three episodes there of Breaking Bad, only on season 4. Gonna watch the season finale tomorrow and then get started in season 5. These last few episodes though have been That episode where Walt is down laughing in the basement and the voicemail is going off after Skyler tells him she gave the money to Ted is just.......gave me the chills brah.

Spoilers cvnt.

I've only seen season 1, and I was on that sh!t from day one. Fvcking bandwagoners.

Old 10-02-2013, 09:48 PM   #25340
Bcogswell
Raptors > You.

I can't believe so many of you haven't finished Breaking Bad yet.. hurry up.
Old 10-02-2013, 09:51 PM   #25341
Killbot
KillImpaleLiquefyLynch

Killbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rose
5 was bad but the final villain was pretty freaking cool.

I haven't watched 6 because I have no idea when it airs. this is the first episode I guess

I loved season 1, was ehh on 2, really liked 3, skipped 4, and hated 5.

Ok. Good thing. I'll restrain from watching Season 5, except if I'm really bored, I'll watch the final villain. Intro sounds terrible.

Looks like some kind of Gundam/Transformers blend, but with Digimon.

Agreed on Season 1.
Season 2 I liked a little better than 3, but that's because of BlackWarGreymon.
Season 3 I didn't like the card scanning to amplify the Digimon's moves. I felt like it was more advertising :/ , but I do like the darker theme.
Season 4 was painful at the end. So long at dragged out + the rest of the digidestined besides the main two were basically useless because they're giving the powers to the main two.
Old 10-02-2013, 09:51 PM   #25342
Bcogswell
Raptors > You.

I was wondering when Darby would show up again in Sons..
Old 10-02-2013, 09:51 PM   #25343
ballup
Fool Disguised Genius

ballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bcogswell
I started last week and I'm about to finish the 3rd season. Calm yo tits bro.
Old 10-02-2013, 09:51 PM   #25344
Killbot
KillImpaleLiquefyLynch

Killbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
There is a season 6?

Xros wars which is supposed to come out this year.
Old 10-02-2013, 09:53 PM   #25345
Killbot
KillImpaleLiquefyLynch

Quote:

I haven't even watched 1 episode.
Old 10-02-2013, 09:54 PM   #25346
Bcogswell
Raptors > You.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ballup
I started last week and I'm about to finish the 3rd season. Calm yo tits bro.

You started a week ago and your only finishing the 3rd season? Step up your game bro.
Old 10-02-2013, 09:55 PM   #25347
Bcogswell
Raptors > You.

Quote:
Xros wars which is supposed to come out this year.

Hmm, i'll have to remember that after I get through the rest on Netflix.
Old 10-02-2013, 09:55 PM   #25348
Rose
Moon Wizard

Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Ok. Good thing. I'll restrain from watching Season 5, except if I'm really bored, I'll watch the final villain. Intro sounds terrible.

Looks like some kind of Gundam/Transformers blend, but with Digimon.

Agreed on Season 1.
Season 2 I liked a little better than 3, but that's because of BlackWarGreymon.
Season 3 I didn't like the card scanning to amplify the Digimon's moves. I felt like it was more advertising :/ , but I do like the darker theme.
Season 4 was painful at the end. So long at dragged out + the rest of the digidestined besides the main two were basically useless because they're giving the powers to the main two.

I felt like season 2 was a wash until Ken became good, and then it was pretty solid. I disliked 3 as a kid for that very same reason (advertising), but when I watched it when I was like 15-16 I loved it. Wish Netflix would add it since they have the first two seasons.

Wait I just noticed: What I thought was 5 is actually 4. I hated 4 except the final villain.
Old 10-02-2013, 09:56 PM   #25349
Killbot
KillImpaleLiquefyLynch

I see they got the same voice actors from Season 2 (Davis and Ken)
Old 10-02-2013, 09:56 PM   #25350
Bcogswell
Raptors > You.

Quote:
I haven't even watched 1 episode.

That is more acceptable than being in the middle of the series.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by:
Closed Thread