Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Closed Thread

Old 10-02-2013, 09:56 PM   #25351
Killbot
KillImpaleLiquefyLynch

Killbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: BTE: Biggest Thread Ever!!! LVI

Quote:
Originally Posted by ballup
I started last week and I'm about to finish the 3rd season. Calm yo tits bro.

I want to see pics.
Old 10-02-2013, 10:01 PM   #25352
Bcogswell
Raptors > You.

Bcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Killbot
I want to see pics.

Old 10-02-2013, 10:02 PM   #25353
Killbot
KillImpaleLiquefyLynch

Killbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rose
I felt like season 2 was a wash until Ken became good, and then it was pretty solid. I disliked 3 as a kid for that very same reason (advertising), but when I watched it when I was like 15-16 I loved it. Wish Netflix would add it since they have the first two seasons.

Wait I just noticed: What I thought was 5 is actually 4. I hated 4 except the final villain.

I meant season 6 intro.

The only thing I didn't like when Ken became good is that he turned into a big pus. Stingmon made up for that a little bit though.

Most of the Digimon episodes had potential, but they never decided the best storylines to keep up.

Season 2: Needs more fighting with BlackWarGreymon as the enemy. I also thought it would be a 3 way battle between Digidestined, Daemon Corps, and Malomyotismon. Shit would have been epic. Also would have been fun to see the 4 Digimon guardians of Japan (North, West, East, South)

Season 3: Last villain sucked. Should have went more with Beelzemon.

Really? Lucemon looked kind of gay to me. I preferred the two Knights and evil Cherubimon as the enemies.
Old 10-02-2013, 10:02 PM   #25354
ballup
Fool Disguised Genius

ballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bcogswell
You started a week ago and your only finishing the 3rd season? Step up your game bro.
Oh, it's been stepped up!
Old 10-02-2013, 10:04 PM   #25355
Killbot
KillImpaleLiquefyLynch

Quote:
That is more acceptable than being in the middle of the series.

I thought it would be worse.
Old 10-02-2013, 10:06 PM   #25356
Bcogswell
Raptors > You.

Bcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by ballup
Oh, it's been stepped up!

Old 10-02-2013, 10:06 PM   #25357
Killbot
KillImpaleLiquefyLynch

Also when Lucemon sounded like Izzy. I was thinking, oh no....
Old 10-02-2013, 10:06 PM   #25358
Bcogswell
Raptors > You.

Quote:
I thought it would be worse.

Nope, you can use the excuse that you were waiting for the series to finish so you can marathon through them in a week like a boss.
Old 10-02-2013, 10:08 PM   #25359
Rose
nanu nanu

Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
I meant season 6 intro.

The only thing I didn't like when Ken became good is that he turned into a big pus. Stingmon made up for that a little bit though.

Most of the Digimon episodes had potential, but they never decided the best storylines to keep up.

Season 2: Needs more fighting with BlackWarGreymon as the enemy. I also thought it would be a 3 way battle between Digidestined, Daemon Corps, and Malomyotismon. Shit would have been epic. Also would have been fun to see the 4 Digimon guardians of Japan (North, West, East, South)

Season 3: Last villain sucked. Should have went more with Beelzemon.

Really? Lucemon looked kind of gay to me. I preferred the two Knights and evil Cherubimon as the enemies.
Yep, he did become a pus for a while but I felt that it was okay eventually especially around the Christmas episodes.

Agreed about blackwargreymon I thought for sure they were gonna keep that up considering the introduction episode of him was pretty tight. And then the philosophical conversation with agumon, and him destroying the destiny stones....and then...nothing. Agreed on the guardians. I wasn't that impressed with malomyotismon though. Thought him coming back was kinda weak.

I haven't watched season 3 since I was 15-16 can't remember it that well. If Netflix adds it I'll watch and see if I agree. Lucemon looks gay but I just preferred him to the two knights. Although I think Cherubimon looks about as gay.
Old 10-02-2013, 10:08 PM   #25360
Killbot
KillImpaleLiquefyLynch

Quote:
Nope, you can use the excuse that you were waiting for the series to finish so you can marathon through them in a week like a boss.

Nope. Not going to. I have no interest in watching dramas.
Old 10-02-2013, 10:11 PM   #25361
Maniak
Maniak

Maniak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

just finished the great gatsby.

i thought it was good but i never read the book so there's a lot im still trying to understand. to google!
Old 10-02-2013, 10:16 PM   #25362
Killbot
KillImpaleLiquefyLynch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rose
Yep, he did become a pus for a while but I felt that it was okay eventually especially around the Christmas episodes.

Agreed about blackwargreymon I thought for sure they were gonna keep that up considering the introduction episode of him was pretty tight. And then the philosophical conversation with agumon, and him destroying the destiny stones....and then...nothing. Agreed on the guardians. I wasn't that impressed with malomyotismon though. Thought him coming back was kinda weak.

I haven't watched season 3 since I was 15-16 can't remember it that well. If Netflix adds it I'll watch and see if I agree. Lucemon looks gay but I just preferred him to the two knights. Although I think Cherubimon looks about as gay.

I forgot about the destiny stones. Damn. They had so much potential with that. I thought BlackWarGreymon is going to try to destroy all the 4 guardians.
Agreed on Malomyotismon, but I would have definitely preferred that if they HAD to add him, put Daemon and his minions as enemies of MaloMyotismon. They would fight each other for Earth supremacy.
Also, I hate how everyone could be a digidestined. That was weak as well.

Season 3's last enemy was the D-Reaper. It was stupid because it focused more on Jerri who is not a very good character in the first place, although it was great to see Leomon getting destroyed to add spice to the season. I was hoping they fight the Dragon as the last Chinese Zodiac character. They fought all 11. They would have fought, but the Dragon was stopped by the Azulongmon Guardian.
Old 10-02-2013, 10:18 PM   #25363
Killbot
KillImpaleLiquefyLynch

BRB. Gonna eat.
Old 10-02-2013, 10:23 PM   #25364
Rose
nanu nanu

Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
I forgot about the destiny stones. Damn. They had so much potential with that. I thought BlackWarGreymon is going to try to destroy all the 4 guardians.
Agreed on Malomyotismon, but I would have definitely preferred that if they HAD to add him, put Daemon and his minions as enemies of MaloMyotismon. They would fight each other for Earth supremacy.
Also, I hate how everyone could be a digidestined. That was weak as well.

Season 3's last enemy was the D-Reaper. It was stupid because it focused more on Jerri who is not a very good character in the first place, although it was great to see Leomon getting destroyed to add spice to the season. I was hoping they fight the Dragon as the last Chinese Zodiac character. They fought all 11. They would have fought, but the Dragon was stopped by the Azulongmon Guardian.
NO SHIT!!! So much wasted shit with that. Agreed fighting for the dominance would have been epic. I didn't mind that everyone could be a digidestined. I mean it's a kids show, so I was cool with that.

Leomon getting destroyed reminded me a lot of angemon's first appearance since he got destroyed too. But Jerri was horrible, especially compared to Rika being a cool ass female character.
Old 10-02-2013, 10:25 PM   #25365
Maniak
Maniak

Maniak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

seems like nobody has answers to my gatsby questions.

shame.

still need to listen to dreamchasers 3, mnimn, kiss land, and a 3 hour not al trap mix.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by:
Closed Thread