Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Closed Thread

Old 10-03-2013, 08:54 PM   #26011
Knicks101
Retired

Knicks101 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKnicks101 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKnicks101 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKnicks101 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKnicks101 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKnicks101 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKnicks101 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKnicks101 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKnicks101 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKnicks101 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKnicks101 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: BTE: Biggest Thread Ever!!! LVI

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Macho Man
I wish my laptop had audio

You really don't. Song is way worse than the video.
Old 10-03-2013, 08:54 PM   #26012
Killbot
KillImpaleLiquefyLynch

Killbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bcogswell
I should try and actually get a decent amount of sleep tonight, so I'm not exhausted during my presentation.

It's not even close to midnight from where you are at.
Old 10-03-2013, 08:56 PM   #26013
Bcogswell
Raptors > You.

Bcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Killbot
You're right. You just corrected me.

Old 10-03-2013, 08:56 PM   #26014
Rose
nanu nanu

Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
I meant the concept. The battles could have used vast improvements if it forced other Digidestineds to use the Mega forms.

Metalseadramon's death though made it up for that lame fight. But agreed, it still could have constricted the shit out of Wargreymon.

Puppetmon concept was pretty good because he separated Matt, but his death was worse than Metalseadramon. I felt that his house put up a better fight. Wargreymon and MetalGarurumon should have fought longer. I was disappointed in that.
Machinedramon lost to Wargreymon. He lost very easily after wounding Andromon. He just got sliced once by a running Wargreymon's claw and he got split into fourths or fifths. They had some shitty backstory that WarGreymon had this enhanced power. I can't remember what they described. I hated this the most because Machinedramon was my favorite Digimon villain. The way he went down sucked.
Piedmon had the best fights. If you remembered correctly, the reason why it was lame was that Piedmon died by MagnaAngemon's Gate of Destiny which just sends them off in a void, I guess. WarGreymon and MetalGarurumon used their attacks and missed, but it was close enough to blast Piedmon into the gate.

Apocalymon was pretty useless. I thought for sure it would force all Digimon to be Mega.
Ah yeah! I remember that now, his claws were made out of digiadamantium(not the correct word but **** it), and that was supposed to be the key to beating all the masters, but on his own that was the only DM he killed.

Agreed that puppetmon put up no fight really, but he did **** them up arguably worse than metalseadramon/machinedramon did combined.

Yeah I liked the idea though of the Gate of Destiny being what killed him. Since Angemon was more powerful than the other 6 champion level guys (yeah I know he stole their energy to do to kill devimon but he was still more powerful)combined it made since that his ultimate form would be balling too.

I hated apocalymon. I REALLY hated it since he took their crests and destroyed them, they couldn't digivolve to ultimate/mega but then they could without them!!! and then they got them back in the movie, but oh wait! they had to sacrifice them so now they can only digivolve into champion.

Continuity? **** IT.
Old 10-03-2013, 08:56 PM   #26015
Randy Savage
I brick open layups

Randy Savage is considered somewhat coolRandy Savage is considered somewhat cool

Old 10-03-2013, 08:57 PM   #26016
Killbot
KillImpaleLiquefyLynch

Killbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSilentKiller
Browns fans actually have it worse than Lions fans

I wouldn't say that. Lions were the first franchise to be 0-16 in NFL history.
Old 10-03-2013, 08:57 PM   #26017
Bcogswell
Raptors > You.

Bcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
It's not even close to midnight from where you are at.

I know, its 10pm right now. I didn't mean I was going to bed yet, just hopefully before 3am like the last few weeks.
Old 10-03-2013, 08:57 PM   #26018
Rose
nanu nanu

Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSilentKiller
True. But as a Lions fan I always expect failure. Always. I don't know if that is the same for Browns fans but I am never let down because I literally never expect anything.
They're Cleveland. Of course they do!
Old 10-03-2013, 08:58 PM   #26019
Killbot
KillImpaleLiquefyLynch

Quote:
Bcogs girl prettier than her

Oh shit. Watch out Bcogs.
Old 10-03-2013, 08:58 PM   #26020
Killbot
KillImpaleLiquefyLynch

Quote:
Originally Posted by BuffaloBill
Lack of sleep builds character

An antagonistic character?
Old 10-03-2013, 08:59 PM   #26021
TheSilentKiller
5-time NBA All-Star

TheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
I wouldn't say that. Lions were the first franchise to be 0-16 in NFL history.
They weren't as bad as that made them look. Dan Orlovsky was at helm and almost led them to several wins.
Old 10-03-2013, 08:59 PM   #26022
Randy Savage
I brick open layups

Randy Savage is considered somewhat coolRandy Savage is considered somewhat cool

Billbot
Old 10-03-2013, 08:59 PM   #26023
Bcogswell
Raptors > You.

Quote:
Oh shit. Watch out Bcogs.

Macho couldn't steal her from me if he tried.
Old 10-03-2013, 08:59 PM   #26024
Killbot
KillImpaleLiquefyLynch

Quote:
Why the fck are trains as expensive as fights

Because trains move from one place to another and that itself should be just as valuable as fights if not more.
Old 10-03-2013, 09:00 PM   #26025
Killbot
KillImpaleLiquefyLynch

Quote:
Originally Posted by BuffaloBill
bitches love anal

Based on this test, this proves that I am not a bitch.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by:
Closed Thread