Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
Old 10-30-2013, 09:39 AM   #32056
CeltsGarlic
Gesaffelstain Fan
 
CeltsGarlic's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: dungeons of rap
Posts: 7,681
Default Re: BTE: Biggest Thread Ever!!! LVI

Oh, Knicks, one guy offered me molly when I was in the club. Dude is my friend and basically almost everyone from my "gang" popped one, but I chickend out.. Should I do one, when the next opportunity occurs? Cause I remember you said it was nothing pleasant to say at least.
CeltsGarlic is offline  
Old 10-30-2013, 09:59 AM   #32057
Knicks101
Hustle Loyalty Respect
 
Knicks101's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: CENATION
Posts: 41,093
Default Re: BTE: Biggest Thread Ever!!! LVI

Quote:
Originally Posted by CeltsGarlic
Oh, Knicks, one guy offered me molly when I was in the club. Dude is my friend and basically almost everyone from my "gang" popped one, but I chickend out.. Should I do one, when the next opportunity occurs? Cause I remember you said it was nothing pleasant to say at least.

I personally don't need it, because liquor alone turns me into a party animal but I could see people enjoying it. My issue was that I drank a shitload of liquor and smoked a doobie with my brothers prior to taking it.

I wouldn't recommend it though, because when these random people are selling you molly you don't really know what you're getting.
Knicks101 is offline  
Old 10-30-2013, 09:59 AM   #32058
Knicks101
Hustle Loyalty Respect
 
Knicks101's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: CENATION
Posts: 41,093
Default Re: BTE: Biggest Thread Ever!!! LVI

Quote:
Originally Posted by ProfessorMurder
Going to buy some pants.

You feeling okay?
Knicks101 is offline  
Old 10-30-2013, 10:00 AM   #32059
Knicks101
Hustle Loyalty Respect
 
Knicks101's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: CENATION
Posts: 41,093
Default Re: BTE: Biggest Thread Ever!!! LVI

Get these Prof.

http://www.karmaloop.com/product/The...piscope/385999
Knicks101 is offline  
Old 10-30-2013, 10:03 AM   #32060
CeltsGarlic
Gesaffelstain Fan
 
CeltsGarlic's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: dungeons of rap
Posts: 7,681
Default Re: BTE: Biggest Thread Ever!!! LVI

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaiteng
Outbid to get Xavier Henry last night.

I knew he will be awesome... You outbid me
CeltsGarlic is offline  
Old 10-30-2013, 10:04 AM   #32061
DonD13
skuduskur
 
DonD13's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: ☂
Posts: 12,144
Default Re: BTE: Biggest Thread Ever!!! LVI

DonD13 is offline  
Old 10-30-2013, 10:06 AM   #32062
CeltsGarlic
Gesaffelstain Fan
 
CeltsGarlic's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: dungeons of rap
Posts: 7,681
Default Re: BTE: Biggest Thread Ever!!! LVI

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knicks101
I personally don't need it, because liquor alone turns me into a party animal but I could see people enjoying it. My issue was that I drank a shitload of liquor and smoked a doobie with my brothers prior to taking it.

I wouldn't recommend it though, because when these random people are selling you molly you don't really know what you're getting.

I see.. Well, if the guy will be trustful, I might give it a chance. Sadly/thankfully I have very low tolerance on drugs, so everything gets me 10x that it should normally do. Thats probably because I had this disease called (TBE), that effect ones brain, as I still feel the consequences as Im really sensitive and shit.

But the good side is that small amount of weed and Im high for 5 hours and feeling like the shit.. Best times.
CeltsGarlic is offline  
Old 10-30-2013, 10:15 AM   #32063
Knicks101
Hustle Loyalty Respect
 
Knicks101's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: CENATION
Posts: 41,093
Default Re: BTE: Biggest Thread Ever!!! LVI

Quote:
Originally Posted by CeltsGarlic
I see.. Well, if the guy will be trustful, I might give it a chance. Sadly/thankfully I have very low tolerance on drugs, so everything gets me 10x that it should normally do. Thats probably because I had this disease called (TBE), that effect ones brain, as I still feel the consequences as Im really sensitive and shit.

But the good side is that small amount of weed and Im high for 5 hours and feeling like the shit.. Best times.

It's not a matter of being trustful, he might think what he has is fine but it could be something else entirely.
Knicks101 is offline  
Old 10-30-2013, 10:27 AM   #32064
Knicks101
Hustle Loyalty Respect
 
Knicks101's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: CENATION
Posts: 41,093
Default Re: BTE: Biggest Thread Ever!!! LVI

C'mon guys 60K is so close.
Knicks101 is offline  
Old 10-30-2013, 10:28 AM   #32065
CarlosBoozer
Boozer and Lebron Fam
 
CarlosBoozer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: All O no D
Posts: 7,222
Default Re: BTE: Biggest Thread Ever!!! LVI

Quote:
Originally Posted by CeltsGarlic
I see.. Well, if the guy will be trustful, I might give it a chance. Sadly/thankfully I have very low tolerance on drugs, so everything gets me 10x that it should normally do. Thats probably because I had this disease called (TBE), that effect ones brain, as I still feel the consequences as Im really sensitive and shit.

But the good side is that small amount of weed and Im high for 5 hours and feeling like the shit.. Best times.
Got high a while ago, shit lasted 3 hours! I only had a few puffs
CarlosBoozer is offline  
Old 10-30-2013, 10:31 AM   #32066
DonD13
skuduskur
 
DonD13's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: ☂
Posts: 12,144
Default Re: BTE: Biggest Thread Ever!!! LVI

DonD13 is offline  
Old 10-30-2013, 10:32 AM   #32067
Knicks101
Hustle Loyalty Respect
 
Knicks101's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: CENATION
Posts: 41,093
Default Re: BTE: Biggest Thread Ever!!! LVI

Quote:
Originally Posted by CarlosBoozer
Got high a while ago, shit lasted 3 hours! I only had a few puffs

Lightweight, smoked one time didn't feel shit.
Knicks101 is offline  
Old 10-30-2013, 10:35 AM   #32068
Knicks101
Hustle Loyalty Respect
 
Knicks101's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: CENATION
Posts: 41,093
Default Re: BTE: Biggest Thread Ever!!! LVI

Don't do drugs you guys get high on life. Also, alcohol.
Knicks101 is offline  
Old 10-30-2013, 10:35 AM   #32069
DonD13
skuduskur
 
DonD13's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: ☂
Posts: 12,144
Default Re: BTE: Biggest Thread Ever!!! LVI

lmao who's 'Jeff Loves *******'??

looks like I tried to build an all white team lol
DonD13 is offline  
Old 10-30-2013, 10:36 AM   #32070
DonD13
skuduskur
 
DonD13's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: ☂
Posts: 12,144
Default Re: BTE: Biggest Thread Ever!!! LVI

but it's just not the same when you can't participate at the draft

and the pre draft settings on yahoo sports SUCK
DonD13 is offline  
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by:
Closed Thread


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 02:06 AM.




NBA Basketball Forum Key Links:
InsideHoops Home
NBA Rumors
Basketball Blog
NBA Daily Recaps
NBA Videos
Fantasy Basketball
NBA Mock Draft
NBA Free Agents
All-Star Weekend
---
High School Basketball
Streetball
---
InsideHoops Twitter
Search Our Site















Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2016, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. Terms of Use/Service | Privacy Policy