Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Closed Thread

Old 10-17-2013, 12:47 AM   #40186
Killbot
KillImpaleLiquefyLynch

Killbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: BTE: Biggest Thread Ever!!! LVI

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShannonElements
In all of the scenarios she starts off clothed and the sex is an impulsive thing. Like we're hanging out, like we always do, then the sexual tension leads to her jeans down around her knees or her dress up and panties off on the edge of her bed. Not naked very often.

The one that can always get me is imagining being at her place for dinner, which happens a lot, helping her with the dishes, making a move finally, and having sort of random "this might not be a good idea but we're so caught up in the moment we'll worry about the complications afterwards" sex right in her kitchen.

Interesting.

Kitchen should actually be the best place to fck. Hardwood floors make it easy to clean. If you're thirsty, you can always stop thrusting for a sip of a cold beverage.
Old 10-17-2013, 12:48 AM   #40187
Killbot
KillImpaleLiquefyLynch

Killbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Macho Man
There are only like 6 people who love me

BTE >

You already got more than 6 buddies in the BTE.
Old 10-17-2013, 12:49 AM   #40188
Bcogswell
Raptors > You.

Bcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Ok i'm going to bed, later.
Old 10-17-2013, 12:50 AM   #40189
Killbot
KillImpaleLiquefyLynch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bcogswell
Ok i'm going to bed, later.

Later.
Old 10-17-2013, 01:01 AM   #40190
ShannonElements
turns illusions for $

ShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Admittedly the only reason I can use my imagination and pics for her are because of how close we are. It's a bit of a fantasy. With a mutual attraction neither of us has acted on. And she isn't shy about putting somewhat provocative pics on Facebook. I have one pic where she's leaning up against a wall in yoga pants showing off her amazing ass(she's known for her ass) and when I zoom in and increase the brightness some it's easy to see her ***** and asshole. Jerked off to that so many times.

She has this same pic on the wall in her house. Apparently no idea the lengths we perverts will go to.
Old 10-17-2013, 01:16 AM   #40191
The Macho Man
Randy Savage

The Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Admittedly the only reason I can use my imagination and pics for her are because of how close we are. It's a bit of a fantasy. With a mutual attraction neither of us has acted on. And she isn't shy about putting somewhat provocative pics on Facebook. I have one pic where she's leaning up against a wall in yoga pants showing off her amazing ass(she's known for her ass) and when I zoom in and increase the brightness some it's easy to see her ***** and asshole. Jerked off to that so many times.

She has this same pic on the wall in her house. Apparently no idea the lengths we perverts will go to.

No it's not. You're fvk ugly
Old 10-17-2013, 01:24 AM   #40192
ShannonElements
turns illusions for $

ShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I ain't hot or anything but I get hollered at by chicks consistently when I go running with my shirt off. Feels good bro. I've basically taken way too long to make a move with this chick and missed the opportunity I had a while back. Probably will never happen.
Old 10-17-2013, 01:24 AM   #40193
magnax1
Not a mormon

magnax1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagnax1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagnax1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagnax1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagnax1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagnax1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagnax1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagnax1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagnax1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagnax1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagnax1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I use imagination all the time. Its the way to go.
Old 10-17-2013, 01:27 AM   #40194
The Macho Man
Randy Savage

The Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
I ain't hot or anything but I get hollered at by chicks consistently when I go running with my shirt off. Feels good bro. I've basically taken way too long to make a move with this chick and missed the opportunity I had a while back. Probably will never happen.

pvssy
Old 10-17-2013, 01:27 AM   #40195
The Macho Man
Randy Savage

Where Don doe?
Old 10-17-2013, 01:29 AM   #40196
ShannonElements
turns illusions for $

Quote:
Originally Posted by magnax1
I use imagination all the time. Its the way to go.

Sometimes you have to. I've jerked off at work before in the bathroom. Sometimes I think it will make you more productive when you're working with crazy hot chicks, doing stuff like bending over on a coworkers desk or something.

In boot camp, I went to Navy Seal training on a Sunday so there was no one there. I ended up stealing Maxims and shit and selling them for like $30 each. That's how desperate people in boot camp get.
Old 10-17-2013, 01:38 AM   #40197
magnax1
Not a mormon

magnax1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagnax1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagnax1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagnax1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagnax1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagnax1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagnax1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagnax1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagnax1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagnax1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagnax1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Sometimes you have to. I've jerked off at work before in the bathroom. Sometimes I think it will make you more productive when you're working with crazy hot chicks, doing stuff like bending over on a coworkers desk or something.

In boot camp, I went to Navy Seal training on a Sunday so there was no one there. I ended up stealing Maxims and shit and selling them for like $30 each. That's how desperate people in boot camp get.
Dont think I could ever fap at work lol. If you get caught somehow youre ****ed.
Old 10-17-2013, 01:42 AM   #40198
ShannonElements
turns illusions for $

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fallen Angel
I have seen Shannon's picture before. That guy is hot as fuck. If I were a girl, I'd let him hit it.

The pic you've seen is really old now.
Old 10-17-2013, 01:45 AM   #40199
ShannonElements
turns illusions for $

Quote:
Originally Posted by magnax1
Dont think I could ever fap at work lol. If you get caught somehow youre ****ed.

Pretty much no way to get caught in a stall. You can even use your phone. Pro tip though; make sure you mute the volume first because if your phone starts blaring the sounds of some chick getting annihilated in a quiet environment it might be a little tough to explain away.

But yeah sometimes I just can't focus and I gotta get it out of my system.
Old 10-17-2013, 01:47 AM   #40200
DonD13
GYMNAST

DonD13 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonD13 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonD13 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonD13 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonD13 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonD13 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonD13 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonD13 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonD13 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonD13 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonD13 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Macho Man
Where Don doe?

I'm working Randy I'm working. Hard to believe I know

how was Boston??
did you pipe some Boston chick?
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by:
Closed Thread