Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 10-17-2013, 12:40 AM   #40186
ShannonElements
turns illusions for $
 
ShannonElements's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Portugal, South America
Posts: 12,274
Default Re: BTE: Biggest Thread Ever!!! LVI

Quote:
Originally Posted by Killbot
If you know her maybe it's easier, but some people fap to Facebook pics of people they hardly know and I don't even know how that's possible.

When you imagine fcking her, do you try to picture her naked or is there clothes and you're just worried about the fcking?

In all of the scenarios she starts off clothed and the sex is an impulsive thing. Like we're hanging out, like we always do, then the sexual tension leads to her jeans down around her knees or her dress up and panties off on the edge of her bed. Not naked very often.

The one that can always get me is imagining being at her place for dinner, which happens a lot, helping her with the dishes, making a move finally, and having sort of random "this might not be a good idea but we're so caught up in the moment we'll worry about the complications afterwards" sex right in her kitchen.
ShannonElements is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2013, 12:46 AM   #40187
The Macho Man
Randy Savage
 
The Macho Man's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Titty game Dean Ambrose
Posts: 22,100
Default Re: BTE: Biggest Thread Ever!!! LVI

Quote:
Originally Posted by Killbot
People love you too much for you to never be broke.

There are only like 6 people who love me
The Macho Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2013, 12:47 AM   #40188
Killbot
KillImpaleLiquefyLynch
 
Killbot's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Bombing Organisms Timelessly
Posts: 13,564
Default Re: BTE: Biggest Thread Ever!!! LVI

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShannonElements
In all of the scenarios she starts off clothed and the sex is an impulsive thing. Like we're hanging out, like we always do, then the sexual tension leads to her jeans down around her knees or her dress up and panties off on the edge of her bed. Not naked very often.

The one that can always get me is imagining being at her place for dinner, which happens a lot, helping her with the dishes, making a move finally, and having sort of random "this might not be a good idea but we're so caught up in the moment we'll worry about the complications afterwards" sex right in her kitchen.

Interesting.

Kitchen should actually be the best place to fck. Hardwood floors make it easy to clean. If you're thirsty, you can always stop thrusting for a sip of a cold beverage.
Killbot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2013, 12:48 AM   #40189
Killbot
KillImpaleLiquefyLynch
 
Killbot's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Bombing Organisms Timelessly
Posts: 13,564
Default Re: BTE: Biggest Thread Ever!!! LVI

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Macho Man
There are only like 6 people who love me

BTE >

You already got more than 6 buddies in the BTE.
Killbot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2013, 12:49 AM   #40190
Bcogswell
Raptors > You.
 
Bcogswell's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Canada
Posts: 9,512
Default Re: BTE: Biggest Thread Ever!!! LVI

Ok i'm going to bed, later.
Bcogswell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2013, 12:50 AM   #40191
Killbot
KillImpaleLiquefyLynch
 
Killbot's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Bombing Organisms Timelessly
Posts: 13,564
Default Re: BTE: Biggest Thread Ever!!! LVI

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bcogswell
Ok i'm going to bed, later.

Later.
Killbot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2013, 01:01 AM   #40192
ShannonElements
turns illusions for $
 
ShannonElements's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Portugal, South America
Posts: 12,274
Default Re: BTE: Biggest Thread Ever!!! LVI

Admittedly the only reason I can use my imagination and pics for her are because of how close we are. It's a bit of a fantasy. With a mutual attraction neither of us has acted on. And she isn't shy about putting somewhat provocative pics on Facebook. I have one pic where she's leaning up against a wall in yoga pants showing off her amazing ass(she's known for her ass) and when I zoom in and increase the brightness some it's easy to see her ***** and asshole. Jerked off to that so many times.

She has this same pic on the wall in her house. Apparently no idea the lengths we perverts will go to.
ShannonElements is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2013, 01:16 AM   #40193
The Macho Man
Randy Savage
 
The Macho Man's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Titty game Dean Ambrose
Posts: 22,100
Default Re: BTE: Biggest Thread Ever!!! LVI

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShannonElements
Admittedly the only reason I can use my imagination and pics for her are because of how close we are. It's a bit of a fantasy. With a mutual attraction neither of us has acted on. And she isn't shy about putting somewhat provocative pics on Facebook. I have one pic where she's leaning up against a wall in yoga pants showing off her amazing ass(she's known for her ass) and when I zoom in and increase the brightness some it's easy to see her ***** and asshole. Jerked off to that so many times.

She has this same pic on the wall in her house. Apparently no idea the lengths we perverts will go to.

No it's not. You're fvk ugly
The Macho Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2013, 01:24 AM   #40194
ShannonElements
turns illusions for $
 
ShannonElements's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Portugal, South America
Posts: 12,274
Default Re: BTE: Biggest Thread Ever!!! LVI

I ain't hot or anything but I get hollered at by chicks consistently when I go running with my shirt off. Feels good bro. I've basically taken way too long to make a move with this chick and missed the opportunity I had a while back. Probably will never happen.
ShannonElements is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2013, 01:24 AM   #40195
magnax1
hero of the bible
 
magnax1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Mag&Al BFFs
Posts: 12,616
Default Re: BTE: Biggest Thread Ever!!! LVI

I use imagination all the time. Its the way to go.
magnax1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2013, 01:27 AM   #40196
The Macho Man
Randy Savage
 
The Macho Man's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Titty game Dean Ambrose
Posts: 22,100
Default Re: BTE: Biggest Thread Ever!!! LVI

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShannonElements
I ain't hot or anything but I get hollered at by chicks consistently when I go running with my shirt off. Feels good bro. I've basically taken way too long to make a move with this chick and missed the opportunity I had a while back. Probably will never happen.

pvssy
The Macho Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2013, 01:27 AM   #40197
The Macho Man
Randy Savage
 
The Macho Man's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Titty game Dean Ambrose
Posts: 22,100
Default Re: BTE: Biggest Thread Ever!!! LVI

Where Don doe?
The Macho Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2013, 01:29 AM   #40198
ShannonElements
turns illusions for $
 
ShannonElements's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Portugal, South America
Posts: 12,274
Default Re: BTE: Biggest Thread Ever!!! LVI

Quote:
Originally Posted by magnax1
I use imagination all the time. Its the way to go.

Sometimes you have to. I've jerked off at work before in the bathroom. Sometimes I think it will make you more productive when you're working with crazy hot chicks, doing stuff like bending over on a coworkers desk or something.

In boot camp, I went to Navy Seal training on a Sunday so there was no one there. I ended up stealing Maxims and shit and selling them for like $30 each. That's how desperate people in boot camp get.
ShannonElements is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2013, 01:38 AM   #40199
magnax1
hero of the bible
 
magnax1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Mag&Al BFFs
Posts: 12,616
Default Re: BTE: Biggest Thread Ever!!! LVI

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShannonElements
Sometimes you have to. I've jerked off at work before in the bathroom. Sometimes I think it will make you more productive when you're working with crazy hot chicks, doing stuff like bending over on a coworkers desk or something.

In boot camp, I went to Navy Seal training on a Sunday so there was no one there. I ended up stealing Maxims and shit and selling them for like $30 each. That's how desperate people in boot camp get.
Dont think I could ever fap at work lol. If you get caught somehow youre ****ed.
magnax1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2013, 01:42 AM   #40200
ShannonElements
turns illusions for $
 
ShannonElements's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Portugal, South America
Posts: 12,274
Default Re: BTE: Biggest Thread Ever!!! LVI

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fallen Angel
I have seen Shannon's picture before. That guy is hot as fuck. If I were a girl, I'd let him hit it.

The pic you've seen is really old now.
ShannonElements is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by:
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 07:17 AM.




NBA Basketball Forum Key Links:
InsideHoops Home
NBA Rumors
Basketball Blog
NBA Daily Recaps
NBA Videos
Fantasy Basketball
NBA Mock Draft
NBA Free Agents
All-Star Weekend
---
High School Basketball
Streetball
---
InsideHoops Twitter
Search Our Site













Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. Terms of Use/Service | Privacy Policy