Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Closed Thread

Old 10-19-2013, 12:45 PM   #41491
BoogieWoogieMan
Wu is the Way

BoogieWoogieMan is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBoogieWoogieMan is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBoogieWoogieMan is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBoogieWoogieMan is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBoogieWoogieMan is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBoogieWoogieMan is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBoogieWoogieMan is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBoogieWoogieMan is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBoogieWoogieMan is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBoogieWoogieMan is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBoogieWoogieMan is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: BTE: Biggest Thread Ever!!! LVI

I made a mistake. I gave away my Abra in a wonder trade, not knowing how wonder trading really worked... *sigh*
Old 10-19-2013, 12:48 PM   #41492
Bcogswell
Raptors > You.

Bcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoogieWoogieMan
I made a mistake. I gave away my Abra in a wonder trade, not knowing how wonder trading really worked... *sigh*

I'll breed you an abra in a couple minutes.
Old 10-19-2013, 12:48 PM   #41493
Killbot
KillImpaleLiquefyLynch

Killbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:

Should have traded a scrub.
Old 10-19-2013, 12:51 PM   #41494
BoogieWoogieMan
Wu is the Way

BoogieWoogieMan is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBoogieWoogieMan is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBoogieWoogieMan is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBoogieWoogieMan is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBoogieWoogieMan is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBoogieWoogieMan is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBoogieWoogieMan is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBoogieWoogieMan is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBoogieWoogieMan is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBoogieWoogieMan is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBoogieWoogieMan is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Killbot

I thought I could see what was being offered.
Old 10-19-2013, 12:52 PM   #41495
BoogieWoogieMan
Wu is the Way

Quote:

Nah, I want to get one again. All my pokemon have nicknames and I want it to stay that way.
Old 10-19-2013, 12:52 PM   #41496
Bcogswell
Raptors > You.

Bcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
I thought I could see what was being offered.

Nope, wonder trade is a blind trade. GTS you can seek certain pokemon for whatever you deposit, and normal trades you can see what people are offering.
Old 10-19-2013, 12:52 PM   #41497
Killbot
KillImpaleLiquefyLynch

Killbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

For this Pokemon game, you only get one starter Pokemon right? So I don't have to be stuck with the non 151 first Pokemon? I get to choose Bulbasaur/Squirtle/Charmander, right?
Old 10-19-2013, 12:52 PM   #41498
BoogieWoogieMan
Wu is the Way

Already caught another one.
Old 10-19-2013, 12:53 PM   #41499
Bcogswell
Raptors > You.

Quote:
For this Pokemon game, you only get one starter Pokemon right? So I don't have to be stuck with the non 151 first Pokemon? I get to choose Bulbasaur/Squirtle/Charmander, right?

You get a new starter pokemon at the very beginning, but after the first gym you choose between the original 3.
Old 10-19-2013, 12:53 PM   #41500
Killbot
KillImpaleLiquefyLynch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bcogswell
You get a new starter pokemon at the very beginning, but after the first gym you choose between the original 3.

DAMMIT. Now I don't want it.
Old 10-19-2013, 12:54 PM   #41501
Bcogswell
Raptors > You.

Quote:
Already caught another one.

Do you need anything breeded?
Old 10-19-2013, 12:54 PM   #41502
BoogieWoogieMan
Wu is the Way

Alright, my friend is coming over to fix my breaks.

I'll battle you later Bcog, but only Pokemon level 18 and lower.

...Please.
Old 10-19-2013, 12:54 PM   #41503
Bcogswell
Raptors > You.

Quote:
DAMMIT. Now I don't want it.

I can give you whatever original 3 you want before the first gym though..

I have Blastoise, Charizard, and Venasaur.
Old 10-19-2013, 12:55 PM   #41504
BoogieWoogieMan
Wu is the Way

Quote:
Do you need anything breeded?

Let me think about it.
Old 10-19-2013, 12:57 PM   #41505
Killbot
KillImpaleLiquefyLynch

Quote:
I can give you whatever original 3 you want before the first gym though..

I have Blastoise, Charizard, and Venasaur.

But I don't want to have that non 151 pokemon though

Wait. So I can trade you my starting pokemon for the original 3?
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by:
Closed Thread