Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Closed Thread

Old 08-08-2013, 10:08 PM   #4246
KG215
NBA Legend

Default Re: BTE: Biggest Thread Ever!!! LVI

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maniak
do u watch live feeds?

aaryn is not a racist, she's 22. i say the same shit as she did/does, its just im not on a camera.

cant believe the moves went the way they did tonight. i think it's pretty bullshit. i ****ing hate helen among others
Nah, I'm not dedicated enough to do the live feeds. And I know she's 22 but some of the shit she's said and some of the "impressions" she's done of other races was pretty damn ignorant. At some point age can't be an excuse. GM, being 30-something though is just worthy...such an unstable, racist, immature bish.

It's storming here so I lost my dish signal right after they Aaryn took Jessie off the block and put-up Judd. Missed the voting but knew he was gone at that point so it didn't matter anyway. Still have no clue why they backdoored him though unless there was something I missed.
Old 08-08-2013, 10:09 PM   #4247
Al Thornton
no sana no life

Quote:
Originally Posted by KG215
This is the worst group of Big Brother contestants ever. Two racist bimbos and a self-centered whiny bitch are running the house, and all the guys are big ******s and too scared to make a power play.

forreal. it might be the worst cast of any reality show ever. even redemption island wasn't this bad.
Old 08-08-2013, 10:11 PM   #4248
Al Thornton
no sana no life

Quote:
It's storming here so I lost my dish signal right after they Aaryn took Jessie off the block and put-up Judd. Missed the voting but knew he was gone at that point so it didn't matter anyway. Still have no clue why they backdoored him though unless there was something I missed.

amanda thought he was mvp for the past 2 weeks and she gets what she wants because mccrae is a dumbass ***** and andy is her little bitch. helen wanted judd out because she is scared of a guys alliance.
Old 08-08-2013, 10:12 PM   #4249
Maniak
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

i dont get the backdoor on judd. it should have been on amanda, helen, or gm.
Old 08-08-2013, 10:13 PM   #4250
KG215
NBA Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Al Thornton
forreal. it might be the worst cast of any reality show ever. even redemption island wasn't this bad.
I mean out of the other 14 seasons of BB, I've probably only watched 3 or 4 from start to finish, but this one is so bad I feel confident in saying they're a worse group than the 10 or so seasons I missed.

But this summer...you've got legit racists, guys who are too big of pansies to act like men and not let this unstable group of women run the house, and more high school drama than every other season of BB combined.
Old 08-08-2013, 10:14 PM   #4251
Maniak

gm is still my least favorite because shes more obnoxious than candice was & ...ugh...i always have to switch off whatever feed she's on.

but helen has been pissing me off ever since i started watching. shes so ****ing bossy its annoying. if i was in that house i couldnt deal with her. she acts like a total voice of reason and is behind this bullshit "do what the house wants" that makes the show so boring.

if the house wants gm, amanda, or helen over judd the house is full of retards. judd is the man.
Old 08-08-2013, 10:17 PM   #4252
KG215
NBA Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Al Thornton
amanda thought he was mvp for the past 2 weeks and she gets what she wants because mccrae is a dumbass ***** and andy is her little bitch. helen wanted judd out because she is scared of a guys alliance.
It really speaks to the ignorance of Helen, Aaryn, and GM that they can't see how big of a bully Amanda is how she's running the house. If the guys were smart, they would've all aligned with Candace and Jessie and started picking-off Amanda, McCrae, Aaryn, GM, Helen, and Andy one-by-one. Now we're going to end up with the 3 of the worst, most unbearable BB contestants ever in the finals.

I was down to rooting for Judd and maybe Spencer and Jessie, but they'll all be gone in the next couple of weeks.

Last edited by KG215 : 08-08-2013 at 10:19 PM.
Old 08-08-2013, 10:22 PM   #4253
Al Thornton
no sana no life

Quote:
It really speaks to the ignorance of Helen, Aaryn, and GM that they can't see how big of a bully Amanda is how she's running the house. If they guys were smart, they would've all aligned with Candace and Jessie and started picking-off Amanda, McCrae, Aaryn, GM, Helen, and Andy one-by-one. Now we're going to end up with the 3 of the worst, most unbearable BB contestants ever in the finals.

helen sees it and doesn't care. amanda still trusts her and she thinks she can turn on her later with andy's help. andy goes back and tells amanda everything she says but she is so dumb that she can't figure it out. andy is literally not playing the game. he is amanda's bitch. spencer is trying to play but has no allies now that judd is gone. mccrae is also amanda's bitch and since he has her as a shield and jury vote he has no reason to ever turn on her. aaryn wants to turn on amanda but has no support from anyone. she told gm and gm ran to amanda the next day

jessie tried her hardest the past week to get amanda evicted and they didn't have the 4th vote because judd was being loyal to his alliance not realizing they had turned on him. and because jessie did that she is gone next week 100% unless she wins veto again.

im not going to bother watching the show again unless something happens next week.
Old 08-08-2013, 10:25 PM   #4254
Maniak

i think dwyane wade will be a huge liability next season and the heat wont 3 peat primarily because of him
Old 08-08-2013, 10:27 PM   #4255
Knicks101
Hustle Loyalty Respect

I'm looking for a bitch that look like Ramona Quimby with a fat ass.
Old 08-08-2013, 10:28 PM   #4256
Al Thornton
no sana no life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maniak
i think dwyane wade will be a huge liability next season and the heat wont 3 peat primarily because of him

he already was for 90% of their most recent playoffs and they won. it just depends on the other teams. heat will be mostly the same which is very good.
Old 08-08-2013, 10:30 PM   #4257
Maniak

idk i just have no faith in anyone on the heat who isn't wearing a jersey that has the name james on it.
Old 08-08-2013, 10:39 PM   #4258
Knicks101
Hustle Loyalty Respect

Ya'll forgetting Greg Oden back.
Old 08-08-2013, 10:44 PM   #4259
Knicks101
Hustle Loyalty Respect

Rare ass avy, wow.
Old 08-08-2013, 10:44 PM   #4260
Knicks101
Hustle Loyalty Respect

GOAT Rap Album, eat a dick if you think different.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by:
Closed Thread