Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Closed Thread

Old 08-09-2013, 01:22 AM   #4276
Rose
good scorer

Default Re: BTE: Biggest Thread Ever!!! LVI

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Macho Man
Wizards aren't either.
Old 08-09-2013, 01:24 AM   #4277
Rose
good scorer

Quote:
That's your vacation. Summer starts in June. I hate you so much.
More or less than you hate Boogie?
Old 08-09-2013, 01:25 AM   #4278
Rose
good scorer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fallen Angel
top eastern conference teams in order

heat
bulls
Pacers
nets
Pacers
hawks?
bucks?
cavaliers?

last: bullets
I don't think the Bucks make it. Pistons do instead. Central is gonna be too good for the Bucks. I doubt the Hawks do probably:

Bulls
Heat
Pacers
Nets
Knicks
Cavs
Pistons
Hawks? Bobcats? Magic?!??! Whoever gets the 8th seed is probably like a 30 game winner if that.
Old 08-09-2013, 01:25 AM   #4279
ProfessorMurder
I am your soldier!

Quote:
He's unproven.

Every current coach but like 4 is unproven then. McHale's won championships as a player, is a great big man coach, and helped turn Houston into a decent team last year.
Old 08-09-2013, 01:28 AM   #4280
ProfessorMurder
I am your soldier!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rose
I don't think the Bucks make it. Pistons do instead. Central is gonna be too good for the Bucks. I doubt the Hawks do probably:

Bulls
Heat
Pacers
Nets
Knicks
Cavs
Pistons
Hawks? Bobcats? Magic?!??! Whoever gets the 8th seed is probably like a 30 game winner if that.

Celtics will sadly be in the hunt for the 8th seed depending on Rondo's return. I don't know what that is worse news for, the state of the East or the Celtics that are trying to tank?

I could see the Wizards making the playoffs though. If Wall and everyone is healthy.
Old 08-09-2013, 01:31 AM   #4281
Rose
good scorer

Quote:
Originally Posted by ProfessorMurder
Celtics will sadly be in the hunt for the 8th seed depending on Rondo's return. I don't know what that is worse news for, the state of the East or the Celtics that are trying to tank?

I could see the Wizards making the playoffs though. If Wall and everyone is healthy.
Well the top 3 teams are sure fire contenders. the Nets/Knicks are pretender good at least. 6-7 should be as good as typical 6-7 seeds are I think. Maybe the Pistons won't be because they'll need a year to mature together. But whoever gets that 8th spot is really the only undeserving one there is. Unless Rondo comes back in great shape I don't think they'll make the 8th spot. No one on that team can score.
Old 08-09-2013, 01:31 AM   #4282
CarlosBoozer
Boozer fam

Odd Thomas was alright, stormy was f*cking hot though! She got a very cute ass
Old 08-09-2013, 01:31 AM   #4283
Rose
good scorer

Quote:
Less, I actually hate boogie. He is so terrible he can't even make hating him entertaining. He just responds with some gif.
What if I told you I was from the great white north?

Or put you on my ignore list?
Old 08-09-2013, 01:37 AM   #4284
ProfessorMurder
I am your soldier!

Quote:
Well the top 3 teams are sure fire contenders. the Nets/Knicks are pretender good at least. 6-7 should be as good as typical 6-7 seeds are I think. Maybe the Pistons won't be because they'll need a year to mature together. But whoever gets that 8th spot is really the only undeserving one there is. Unless Rondo comes back in great shape I don't think they'll make the 8th spot. No one on that team can score.

Nets are getting slept on HARD. They're the Eastern conference Spurs.

They are legitimately stacked. If KG misses less than 20 games and is healthy for the playoffs they could contend.

KG, Pierce, and JET, although old, will bring an identity to that team. Blatche and Lopez will improve with KG, Pierce and JET can make big shots so it's not always on Joe Johnson or Deron, and they're young enough and talented enough to rest Pierce, KG and JET throughout the year.

I don't even care about the Celtics, because they'll suck and KG is gone. Bradley and Rondo (and Crash) are the only guys I like on the team. 25-35 games sounds reasonable.
Old 08-09-2013, 01:39 AM   #4285
ProfessorMurder
I am your soldier!

Quote:
his accomplishments as a player are irrelevant.

Yeah being a huge part of a winning team and organization probably didn't teach him anything. Sorry.
Old 08-09-2013, 01:43 AM   #4286
CarlosBoozer
Boozer fam

holy crap she has big boobies!
Old 08-09-2013, 01:47 AM   #4287
Rose
good scorer

Quote:
Originally Posted by ProfessorMurder
Nets are getting slept on HARD. They're the Eastern conference Spurs.

They are legitimately stacked. If KG misses less than 20 games and is healthy for the playoffs they could contend.

KG, Pierce, and JET, although old, will bring an identity to that team. Blatche and Lopez will improve with KG, Pierce and JET can make big shots so it's not always on Joe Johnson or Deron, and they're young enough and talented enough to rest Pierce, KG and JET throughout the year.

I don't even care about the Celtics, because they'll suck and KG is gone. Bradley and Rondo (and Crash) are the only guys I like on the team. 25-35 games sounds reasonable.
That entire Nets team was trash last year. Joe Jo never plays well in the playoffs,Deron Williams doesn't have a great track record in the playoffs either. KG is borderline done. Pierce is fat and lazy. You said it multiple times this year he's pretty close to done. Jet was ****ing horrible last year. They need a lot more than some old vets, a new coach, defensive minded players, and hundreds more dollars spent. Heart and hustle from KG might change their attitude for a while....But let's be real most of those guys aren't gonna listen to him. Brook might improve but that's about it.

Pop is a HOF coach. Kidd...has a lot to prove. He might be do well in fact I think he will but they're not doing shit. Timmy has so so so much more left than KG does. And the Spurs had something that the Nets don't: an MVP caliber player. The Nets have so much to do as a team. They don't have the years of experience together, the defensive/offensive sets and focus. They're far from a Spurs east. About as far as a team can get yet still be in the playoffs.
Old 08-09-2013, 01:50 AM   #4288
ProfessorMurder
I am your soldier!

Quote:
That entire Nets team was trash last year. Joe Jo never plays well in the playoffs,Deron Williams doesn't have a great track record in the playoffs either. KG is borderline done. Pierce is fat and lazy. You said it multiple times this year he's pretty close to done. Jet was ****ing horrible last year. They need a lot more than some old vets, a new coach, defensive minded players, and hundreds more dollars spent. Heart and hustle from KG might change their attitude for a while....But let's be real most of those guys aren't gonna listen to him. Brook might improve but that's about it.

Pop is a HOF coach. Kidd...has a lot to prove. He might be do well in fact I think he will but they're not doing shit. Timmy has so so so much more left than KG does. And the Spurs had something that the Nets don't: an MVP caliber player. The Nets have so much to do as a team. They don't have the years of experience together, the defensive/offensive sets and focus. They're far from a Spurs east. About as far as a team can get yet still be in the playoffs.

Trust me man, KG alone changes that team. They'll be a 4 seed.
Old 08-09-2013, 01:51 AM   #4289
ProfessorMurder
I am your soldier!

Quote:

Totally different way of understanding basketball.
Old 08-09-2013, 01:55 AM   #4290
ProfessorMurder
I am your soldier!

Quote:
Is you serious!? Post his playoffs and regular season numbers son. The Nets are fine I think they can beat any team except the Heat.

People don't seem to understand that KG will look better as a Net. He had f*cking Brandon Bass and Big Baby playing next to him since 2010.

You put him with people that actually demand attention and his efficiency will shoot up.

Plus think about Kirilenko/Evans/KG playing together as a unit. DEFENSE.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by:
Closed Thread