Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Closed Thread

Old 10-23-2013, 11:18 AM   #44671
ProfessorMurder
I am your soldier!

ProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: BTE: Biggest Thread Ever!!! LVI

I couldn't sleep last night so I decided to take a hike really early. I was ready to go at 5am, but it didn't get f*cking light until 6:45. Bogus ass northern hemisphere.

So I've already gone hiked/jogged 9 miles today.
Old 10-23-2013, 11:19 AM   #44672
ProfessorMurder
I am your soldier!

ProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rose
Yes.

Did you watch last night's Supernatural?

I was going to in about a half hour. I was going to watch the new Bill/Jalen vid first. Was it good?

Also, bang that broad!
Old 10-23-2013, 11:19 AM   #44673
Kaspah
We hoopin?

Kaspah has a near all-star reputation hereKaspah has a near all-star reputation hereKaspah has a near all-star reputation hereKaspah has a near all-star reputation hereKaspah has a near all-star reputation hereKaspah has a near all-star reputation here

Quote:
Girl in my group that I haven't talked to in a month smiled at me yesterday and laughed about remembering a joke I made about a case from the beginning of the semester.

Big pimpin

Obviously
Old 10-23-2013, 11:20 AM   #44674
TheSilentKiller
NBA All-star

TheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by ProfessorMurder
I couldn't sleep last night so I decided to take a hike really early. I was ready to go at 5am, but it didn't get f*cking light until 6:45. Bogus ass northern hemisphere.

So I've already gone hiked/jogged 9 miles today.
Old 10-23-2013, 11:21 AM   #44675
Rose
Moon Wizard

Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by ProfessorMurder
I was going to in about a half hour. I was going to watch the new Bill/Jalen vid first. Was it good?

Also, bang that broad!
I'm at The Timberwolves. So I'm behind.

I was shocked at the Knicks being number 10 though. I was expecting them to be like we forgot to tape the Knicks at number 15 so...here we go!
Old 10-23-2013, 11:26 AM   #44676
Knicks101
Steal Your Girl

Knicks101 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKnicks101 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKnicks101 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKnicks101 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKnicks101 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKnicks101 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKnicks101 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKnicks101 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKnicks101 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKnicks101 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKnicks101 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
You rarely work.

You don't have a girlfriend.

I work all the time bitch. That girl in my class are going steady , bitch.
Old 10-23-2013, 11:26 AM   #44677
Rose
Moon Wizard

Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knicks101
I work all the time bitch. That girl in my class are going steady , bitch.
Liar and

Steady with rejection.
Old 10-23-2013, 11:27 AM   #44678
Knicks101
Steal Your Girl

Knicks101 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKnicks101 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKnicks101 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKnicks101 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKnicks101 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKnicks101 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKnicks101 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKnicks101 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKnicks101 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKnicks101 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKnicks101 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Girl in my group that I haven't talked to in a month smiled at me yesterday and laughed about remembering a joke I made about a case from the beginning of the semester.

Old 10-23-2013, 11:27 AM   #44679
Kaspah
We hoopin?

Kaspah has a near all-star reputation hereKaspah has a near all-star reputation hereKaspah has a near all-star reputation hereKaspah has a near all-star reputation hereKaspah has a near all-star reputation hereKaspah has a near all-star reputation here

You guys ever notice you're total nerds n dweebs?

#realtalk

On a basketball forum
Old 10-23-2013, 11:28 AM   #44680
Rose
Moon Wizard

Quote:
Old 10-23-2013, 11:28 AM   #44681
Knicks101
Steal Your Girl

Quote:
Liar and

Steady with rejection.

Don't be jealous that me and Mrs. Jones got a thing going on.
Old 10-23-2013, 11:29 AM   #44682
Kaspah
We hoopin?

Okay I take back the harsh words

I'm mad this bish stalemating me

Taking it out on you guys lol
Old 10-23-2013, 11:29 AM   #44683
Rose
Moon Wizard

Quote:
Don't be jealous that me and Mrs. Jones got a thing going on.
I'll remember this in 5 hours after your class is over!
Old 10-23-2013, 11:29 AM   #44684
kaiteng
CONGRATS MAN XD

kaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Wasn't well yesterday, but feeling better now.
Old 10-23-2013, 11:30 AM   #44685
Knicks101
Steal Your Girl

Quote:
I'll remember this in 5 hours after your class is over!

I know she's been kicking herself since the last class. Guarantee she talks to me today. I'm going to wear my finest axe body spray. #kilo
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by:
Closed Thread