Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Closed Thread

Old 10-25-2013, 12:11 AM   #46471
ProfessorMurder
I am your soldier!

ProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: BTE: Biggest Thread Ever!!! LVI

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rose
Cheese is horrible for you though.

You may be a health guru, but I am strong where you are weak! Cheese and stretching!

It's not HORRIBLE, but it's not good. I'll admit that it's my one vice that I still have foodwise, but I really don't use it much or eat much anymore. (I went full vegan for about a month end of August/start September).
Old 10-25-2013, 12:12 AM   #46472
Killbot
KillImpaleLiquefyLynch

Killbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Cheese is horrible for you though.

You may be a health guru, but I am strong where you are weak! Cheese and stretching!

Yeah, but most people eat eggs and milk. Cheese covers both. That's efficient.
Old 10-25-2013, 12:12 AM   #46473
magnax1
Green Union's Grant

magnax1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagnax1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagnax1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagnax1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagnax1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagnax1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagnax1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagnax1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagnax1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagnax1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagnax1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

If you had to have sex with any food what would it be?
Old 10-25-2013, 12:13 AM   #46474
Killbot
KillImpaleLiquefyLynch

Killbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bcogswell
Why? Because I said she bakes them but I don't eat them? She likes to bake things and bring them with her when she goes to see her parents.

Now I see what you're getting at.
Old 10-25-2013, 12:13 AM   #46475
ProfessorMurder
I am your soldier!

ProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Cheese is like mustard, there's a million varieties and they can either be terrible or really elevate your food. Just gotta know what's up.
Old 10-25-2013, 12:13 AM   #46476
Rose
Moon Wizard

Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by ProfessorMurder
It's not HORRIBLE, but it's not good. I'll admit that it's my one vice that I still have foodwise, but I really don't use it much or eat much anymore. (I went full vegan for about a month end of August/start September).
How it not horrible? High in calories (not the be all end all I know), saturated fat, and pretty good amount of sodium.

I mean it's good for calcium, but anything else?
Old 10-25-2013, 12:14 AM   #46477
Killbot
KillImpaleLiquefyLynch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bcogswell
As long as its not the cheese filled crust, yeah. Crust is delicious.

Not that I agree with you, but at least you're consistent. If you would have said you don't like the crust, but you like the pizza without the cheese, then I would be
Old 10-25-2013, 12:14 AM   #46478
Rose
Moon Wizard

Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Killbot
Yeah, but most people eat eggs and milk. Cheese covers both. That's efficient.
I don't eat eggs either.

And I rarely drink milk.
Old 10-25-2013, 12:15 AM   #46479
Killbot
KillImpaleLiquefyLynch

Quote:
Does it trouble you this much that he doesn't like cheese, Killbot?

No. It troubles me that he ONLY likes cheese in his pizza and nothing else. If he liked something else with cheese, I wouldn't heckle him so much.
Old 10-25-2013, 12:17 AM   #46480
Killbot
KillImpaleLiquefyLynch

Quote:
Originally Posted by magnax1
If you had to have sex with any food what would it be?

Has to be soft, but at least has structure so it doesn't topple and break down, warmish (not too hot/cold), and quick access in case you're horny.

That's tough.
Old 10-25-2013, 12:18 AM   #46481
Rose
Moon Wizard

Quote:
Has to be soft, but at least has structure so it doesn't topple and break down, warmish (not too hot/cold), and quick access in case you're horny.

That's tough.
Pie.
Old 10-25-2013, 12:18 AM   #46482
Killbot
KillImpaleLiquefyLynch

Quote:
Originally Posted by ProfessorMurder
Cheese is like mustard, there's a million varieties and they can either be terrible or really elevate your food. Just gotta know what's up.

Solid comparison.
Old 10-25-2013, 12:18 AM   #46483
magnax1
Green Union's Grant

magnax1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagnax1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagnax1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagnax1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagnax1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagnax1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagnax1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagnax1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagnax1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagnax1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagnax1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:

That's tough.
I read a story about a guy ****ing a hot pocket and that's why I thought of this. Its perfect except he burned his dick because well...... hot pocket.....
Old 10-25-2013, 12:19 AM   #46484
Killbot
KillImpaleLiquefyLynch

Quote:
How it not horrible? High in calories (not the be all end all I know), saturated fat, and pretty good amount of sodium.

I mean it's good for calcium, but anything else?

If milk is in it, chances are there is some vitamin D.
Old 10-25-2013, 12:20 AM   #46485
magnax1
Green Union's Grant

Quote:
Pie.
Pretty sure that doesnt have enough friction to ejaculate.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by:
Closed Thread