Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
Old 11-04-2013, 10:02 AM   #53836
Knicks101
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer
 
Knicks101's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 35,517
Default Re: BTE: Biggest Thread Ever!!! LVI

Quiet you guys, genius at work.
Knicks101 is offline  
Old 11-04-2013, 10:02 AM   #53837
CarlosBoozer
"Boozer"
 
CarlosBoozer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Winterfell
Posts: 6,801
Default Re: BTE: Biggest Thread Ever!!! LVI

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knicks101
By saying I can turn a bad bitch into Alex Mack I'm implying that my sex game is so tight that I'll turn her into a puddle by giving her the best orgasm of her life.
Thanks, Professor Knicks!
CarlosBoozer is offline  
Old 11-04-2013, 10:03 AM   #53838
DonD13
glew up ☆
 
DonD13's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: ☂
Posts: 15,734
Default Re: BTE: Biggest Thread Ever!!! LVI

Quote:
Originally Posted by CeltsGarlic
Not sure what Im doin in bte when I should be msging with girls on fb.

yes, just leave.
DonD13 is offline  
Old 11-04-2013, 10:03 AM   #53839
CeltsGarlic
straight from...
 
CeltsGarlic's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: ...dungeons of rap
Posts: 7,955
Default Re: BTE: Biggest Thread Ever!!! LVI

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knicks101
Quiet you guys, genius at work.

What work?
CeltsGarlic is offline  
Old 11-04-2013, 10:03 AM   #53840
DonD13
glew up ☆
 
DonD13's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: ☂
Posts: 15,734
Default Re: BTE: Biggest Thread Ever!!! LVI

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knicks101
By saying I can turn a bad bitch into Alex Mack I'm implying that my sex game is so tight that I'll turn her into a puddle by giving her the best orgasm of her life.



you'd be the GOAT rapper! (if only you were born in the south)
DonD13 is offline  
Old 11-04-2013, 10:04 AM   #53841
HarryCallahan
Banned
 
HarryCallahan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 5,636
Default Re: BTE: Biggest Thread Ever!!! LVI

Quote:
Originally Posted by CeltsGarlic

Not sure how that relates to anything.

its the realest post since yesterday tho.

This chick is barely out of highschool. I don't fvck with them usually, but for her I've made an exception. She can either concedes to my demands or go suck some highschoolers weenus, either way; I'm the best man, I did it...
HarryCallahan is offline  
Old 11-04-2013, 10:04 AM   #53842
CeltsGarlic
straight from...
 
CeltsGarlic's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: ...dungeons of rap
Posts: 7,955
Default Re: BTE: Biggest Thread Ever!!! LVI

Quote:
Originally Posted by DonD13
yes, just leave.

Ugh you again.

Imma neg you for this.

**** I need to spread some random reps before negging you.
CeltsGarlic is offline  
Old 11-04-2013, 10:04 AM   #53843
Knicks101
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer
 
Knicks101's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 35,517
Default Re: BTE: Biggest Thread Ever!!! LVI

Quote:
Originally Posted by DonD13


you'd be the GOAT rapper! (if only you were born in the south)

Knicks101 is offline  
Old 11-04-2013, 10:07 AM   #53844
CeltsGarlic
straight from...
 
CeltsGarlic's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: ...dungeons of rap
Posts: 7,955
Default Re: BTE: Biggest Thread Ever!!! LVI

Quote:
Originally Posted by HarryCallahan
This chick is barely out of highschool. I don't fvck with them usually, but for her I've made an exception. She can either concedes to my demands or go suck some highschoolers weenus, either way; I'm the best man, I did it...

But you 20 right?
Dont act like some grown ass nigguh bruh


Remember, you only gonna fvck her. And nothing else matters.
CeltsGarlic is offline  
Old 11-04-2013, 10:10 AM   #53845
DonD13
glew up ☆
 
DonD13's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: ☂
Posts: 15,734
Default Re: BTE: Biggest Thread Ever!!! LVI

Quote:
Originally Posted by CeltsGarlic
Ugh you again.

Imma neg you for this.

**** I need to spread some random reps before negging you.

you can come and neg me again but it will not change the fact that you're a lowlife ******
DonD13 is offline  
Old 11-04-2013, 10:17 AM   #53846
CeltsGarlic
straight from...
 
CeltsGarlic's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: ...dungeons of rap
Posts: 7,955
Default Re: BTE: Biggest Thread Ever!!! LVI

Quote:
Originally Posted by DonD13
you can come and neg me again but it will not change the fact that you're a lowlife ******

lol Im just really thinking if you hate me like that or what is your problem?
I havent seen anyone THIS mad at me.
CeltsGarlic is offline  
Old 11-04-2013, 10:17 AM   #53847
HarryCallahan
Banned
 
HarryCallahan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 5,636
Default Re: BTE: Biggest Thread Ever!!! LVI

Quote:
Originally Posted by CeltsGarlic
But you 20 right?
Dont act like some grown ass nigguh bruh


Remember, you only gonna fvck her. And nothing else matters.



How the **** you know i'm twenty? I don't remember sayin sh*t bot that.

Besides, I'm drunk like 20/7 my junk barely works, I ain't so desperate to fvck i'm gonna put on an act. Errytime I fvck a new bish I gotta explain to her she has to jerk me off for a while before I get hard...
HarryCallahan is offline  
Old 11-04-2013, 10:19 AM   #53848
HarryCallahan
Banned
 
HarryCallahan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 5,636
Default Re: BTE: Biggest Thread Ever!!! LVI

Quote:
Originally Posted by CarlosBoozer
How does weed and molly feel like together?

Like taking it up the azz, because only fgts take X, and only hipster fgts call X "molly"
HarryCallahan is offline  
Old 11-04-2013, 10:20 AM   #53849
CeltsGarlic
straight from...
 
CeltsGarlic's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: ...dungeons of rap
Posts: 7,955
Default Re: BTE: Biggest Thread Ever!!! LVI

Quote:
Originally Posted by HarryCallahan


How the **** you know i'm twenty? I don't remember sayin sh*t bot that.

Besides, I'm drunk like 20/7 my junk barely works, I ain't so desperate to fvck i'm gonna put on an act. Errytime I fvck a new bish I gotta explain to her she has to jerk me off for a while before I get hard...

Lol you said it somewhere. My accountant-suited brain remembers shit like that.

I can respect that you fck bitches just like that, also - your lifestyle! Im too thirsty most of the time.
CeltsGarlic is offline  
Old 11-04-2013, 10:22 AM   #53850
BoogieWoogieMan
BTE Prophet
 
BoogieWoogieMan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Chillin in the BTE
Posts: 11,957
Default Re: BTE: Biggest Thread Ever!!! LVI

Quote:
Originally Posted by HarryCallahan

Besides, I'm drunk like 20/7 my junk barely works, I ain't so desperate to fvck i'm gonna put on an act. Errytime I fvck a new bish I gotta explain to her she has to jerk me off for a while before I get hard...



Are you okay, bro? Why you drinking so much?
BoogieWoogieMan is offline  
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by:
Closed Thread


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 02:21 PM.




NBA Basketball Forum Key Links:
InsideHoops Home
NBA Rumors
Basketball Blog
NBA Daily Recaps
NBA Videos
Fantasy Basketball
NBA Mock Draft
NBA Free Agents
All-Star Weekend
---
High School Basketball
Streetball
---
InsideHoops Twitter
Search Our Site













Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. Terms of Use/Service | Privacy Policy