Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Closed Thread

Old 11-14-2013, 02:31 PM   #59941
ProfessorMurder
I am your soldier!

ProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: BTE: Biggest Thread Ever!!! LVI

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maniak
Today is my birthday.

Attention whore. Happy bday f*cker.
Old 11-14-2013, 02:31 PM   #59942
KyleKong
Diahrrea Jones

KyleKong is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKyleKong is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKyleKong is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKyleKong is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKyleKong is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKyleKong is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKyleKong is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKyleKong is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKyleKong is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKyleKong is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKyleKong is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Macho Man
Get the little kids you teach bjj to do it

You are wise beyond your years.
Old 11-14-2013, 02:39 PM   #59943
ProfessorMurder
I am your soldier!

ProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Got an e-mail from the bank I left the weird voicemail at, they acknowledged they got my email and are going over all applications.

Maybe I didn't f*ck up.
Old 11-14-2013, 02:40 PM   #59944
The Macho Man
Randy Savage

The Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by ProfessorMurder
Got an e-mail from the bank I left the weird voicemail at, they acknowledged they got my email and are going over all applications.

Maybe I didn't f*ck up.

Have you given up on your dream of moving out of maine and doing whatever?
Old 11-14-2013, 02:42 PM   #59945
The Macho Man
Randy Savage

The Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

This girl is confusing the hell out of me. I asked for her number at a party she wouldn't give it to me, now she is liking my pics/comments on facebook. Is she just rubbing in the fact that she wouldn't go out with me?
Old 11-14-2013, 02:42 PM   #59946
KyleKong
Diahrrea Jones

KyleKong is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKyleKong is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKyleKong is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKyleKong is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKyleKong is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKyleKong is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKyleKong is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKyleKong is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKyleKong is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKyleKong is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKyleKong is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
This girl is confusing the hell out of me. I asked for her number at a party she wouldn't give it to me, now she is liking my pics/comments on facebook. Is she just rubbing in the fact that she wouldn't go out with me?

what a bitch.
Old 11-14-2013, 02:45 PM   #59947
The Macho Man
Randy Savage

Quote:
Originally Posted by KyleKong
what a bitch.

maybe she regrets turning me down and wants a second chance?
Old 11-14-2013, 02:45 PM   #59948
ballup
Post Game Chuck Hayes

ballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
What a tease. Too bad Facebook got rid of the dislike button.
Old 11-14-2013, 02:45 PM   #59949
ProfessorMurder
I am your soldier!

Quote:
Have you given up on your dream of moving out of maine and doing whatever?

No, I'm scrambling to find a job so I can save up enough to move by June.

In two hours I have an appointment to talk to a bitch about possibly going to grad school. That's a good reason to move somewhere, network, and let me stop paying student loans for a while.

Thinking I might just go straight to LA, but Portland is still nagging at me.
Old 11-14-2013, 02:47 PM   #59950
KyleKong
Diahrrea Jones

Quote:
maybe she regrets turning me down and wants a second chance?

Bitches love being teases.

Or maybe her friend is on the FB page doing it because they are/were talking about you.

Or maybe she wants Bonesaw's D.
Old 11-14-2013, 02:48 PM   #59951
The Macho Man
Randy Savage

Quote:
Originally Posted by ProfessorMurder
No, I'm scrambling to find a job so I can save up enough to move by June.

In two hours I have an appointment to talk to a bitch about possibly going to grad school. That's a good reason to move somewhere, network, and let me stop paying student loans for a while.

Thinking I might just go straight to LA, but Portland is still nagging at me.

but you hate everyone.

wouldn't going to grad school just put you really far in debt with loans?

And I would go with portland. I've never been but LA sucks besides the fantastic weather and major babes.
Old 11-14-2013, 02:49 PM   #59952
ProfessorMurder
I am your soldier!

Quote:

Macho just PM this to her: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i8I43bF840s
Old 11-14-2013, 02:51 PM   #59953
The Macho Man
Randy Savage

Quote:
Bitches love being teases.

Or maybe her friend is on the FB page doing it because they are/were talking about you.

I have no idea how to proceed. Also she is married, but separated and getting divorced.
Old 11-14-2013, 02:52 PM   #59954
ProfessorMurder
I am your soldier!

Quote:
but you hate everyone.

wouldn't going to grad school just put you really far in debt with loans?

I just gotta show up, do work, and not piss people off... People seem to like me for whatever reason. If the people have similar interests and goals I'll probably relate to them and like them more than the weird people in Maine.

A lot of the time grad schools will pay you a few bucks to work as a TA and shit. Plus I only owe like 10k right now. No big deal for anyone who actually has a career.

Comedy/improv/writing are bigger in LA, plus weather.

Last edited by ProfessorMurder : 11-14-2013 at 02:54 PM.
Old 11-14-2013, 02:53 PM   #59955
KyleKong
Diahrrea Jones

Quote:
I have no idea how to proceed. Also she is married, but separated and getting divorced.

Yep, she wants the second chance. FB message her.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by:
Closed Thread