Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
Old 11-23-2013, 11:03 AM   #59971
HarryCallahan
Go ahead...
 
HarryCallahan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 5,620
Default Re: BTE: Biggest Thread Ever!!! LVI

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Macho Man
pvssy

He's too busy pretending that having a bad haircut and wearing earmuffs gets him pvssy.
HarryCallahan is offline  
Old 11-23-2013, 11:03 AM   #59972
Kaspah
We hoopin?
 
Kaspah's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Sanctuary
Posts: 5,681
Default Re: BTE: Biggest Thread Ever!!! LVI

Quote:
Originally Posted by HarryCallahan
Yeah, they do INSIDE THE PAINT, that's contracting the defence, not stretching it. Get a dictionary and read it during timeouts of nba games you know nothing fgt.

Oh so when Timmy d has the ball on the block, the paint isn't susceptible to slashers and back cuts?

Oh so when tony Parker is driving it doesn't open 2-3 new options from the kick out?

Oh
Kaspah is offline  
Old 11-23-2013, 11:06 AM   #59973
Kaspah
We hoopin?
 
Kaspah's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Sanctuary
Posts: 5,681
Default Re: BTE: Biggest Thread Ever!!! LVI

Yeah keep making racist comments to some kid in some other country

Keep talking shit to me because we're having a basketball discussion

You aren't an immature man child, noway.
Kaspah is offline  
Old 11-23-2013, 11:07 AM   #59974
The Macho Man
Randy Savage
 
The Macho Man's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Head Game Al Snow
Posts: 27,468
Default Re: BTE: Biggest Thread Ever!!! LVI

Can't decide what to eat today. Life is tough
The Macho Man is offline  
Old 11-23-2013, 11:10 AM   #59975
HarryCallahan
Go ahead...
 
HarryCallahan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 5,620
Default Re: BTE: Biggest Thread Ever!!! LVI

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaspah
Oh so when Timmy d has the ball on the block, the paint isn't susceptible to slashers and back cuts?

Oh so when tony Parker is driving it doesn't open 2-3 new options from the kick out?


No, those are the things that do happen, which just proves my point that you haven't the slightest clue what the phrase "STRETCH the defence" means. Danny Green STRETCHES the defence, Tony causes it to COLLAPSE, these words mean the opposite of on another, you starting to get that? You dense muthafvcka.
HarryCallahan is offline  
Old 11-23-2013, 11:11 AM   #59976
Budadiiii
Banned
 
Budadiiii's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Bay Area
Posts: 13,012
Default Re: BTE: Biggest Thread Ever!!! LVI

This guy Kaspah does nothing wrong and continues to get belittled and e-bullied.

Kaspah is a weird dude, probably socially awkward, but someone I could see myself going to the gym with. He seems chill enough, no? Are you telling me you wouldn't hoop with the guy? You wouldn't smoke a J with the guy?
Budadiiii is offline  
Old 11-23-2013, 11:11 AM   #59977
Kaspah
We hoopin?
 
Kaspah's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Sanctuary
Posts: 5,681
Default Re: BTE: Biggest Thread Ever!!! LVI

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Macho Man
pvssy

I think you taught me the phrase ratchet puszy

Let me teach it to you in context

Clubs are nothing but ratchet puszy taking your money and going home to get real D and spend your money with them

Sucks I can only get with normal girls who choose not to use their bodies to make money off of losers
Kaspah is offline  
Old 11-23-2013, 11:13 AM   #59978
HarryCallahan
Go ahead...
 
HarryCallahan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 5,620
Default Re: BTE: Biggest Thread Ever!!! LVI

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaspah
Yeah keep making racist comments to some kid in some other country

Keep talking shit to me because we're having a basketball discussion

You aren't an immature man child, noway.

That snitch is a grown-up who mooches off his parents, and I've never said anything racist to him.

I'll keep talking sh*t to you because i'd expect an adult to understand the difference between stretching and collapsing, and earmuffs and not being a fgt.
HarryCallahan is offline  
Old 11-23-2013, 11:13 AM   #59979
Kaspah
We hoopin?
 
Kaspah's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Sanctuary
Posts: 5,681
Default Re: BTE: Biggest Thread Ever!!! LVI

Quote:
Originally Posted by HarryCallahan
No, those are the things that do happen, which just proves my point that you haven't the slightest clue what the phrase "STRETCH the defence" means. Danny Green STRETCHES the defence, Tony causes it to COLLAPSE, these words mean the opposite of on another, you starting to get that? You dense muthafvcka.


I'm talking about basketball

If you make it easier for your teammates on offense, you're effectively stretching the floor. Everything you backtracked into saying is the same phrase reworded.

You're talking about definitions of words that can be applied anywhere, not just basketball.
Kaspah is offline  
Old 11-23-2013, 11:14 AM   #59980
Maniak
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Canada
Posts: 25,930
Default Re: BTE: Biggest Thread Ever!!! LVI

oh shit next week in fantasy bball its me vs al.
Maniak is offline  
Old 11-23-2013, 11:15 AM   #59981
The Macho Man
Randy Savage
 
The Macho Man's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Head Game Al Snow
Posts: 27,468
Default Re: BTE: Biggest Thread Ever!!! LVI

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaspah
I think you taught me the phrase ratchet puszy

Let me teach it to you in context

Clubs are nothing but ratchet puszy taking your money and going home to get real D and spend your money with them

Sucks I can only get with normal girls who choose not to use their bodies to make money off of losers

No

Sounds like you always leave clubs alone after buying girls lots of drinks and that makes you sad
The Macho Man is offline  
Old 11-23-2013, 11:15 AM   #59982
HarryCallahan
Go ahead...
 
HarryCallahan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 5,620
Default Re: BTE: Biggest Thread Ever!!! LVI

Quote:
Originally Posted by Budadiiii
This guy Kaspah does nothing wrong and continues to get belittled and e-bullied.

Kaspah is a weird dude, probably socially awkward, but someone I could see myself going to the gym with. He seems chill enough, no? Are you telling me you wouldn't hoop with the guy? You wouldn't smoke a J with the guy?

I'd do both those things with him, but i'd call him out on his fgtry while doing them.
HarryCallahan is offline  
Old 11-23-2013, 11:16 AM   #59983
The Macho Man
Randy Savage
 
The Macho Man's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Head Game Al Snow
Posts: 27,468
Default Re: BTE: Biggest Thread Ever!!! LVI

I've decided to marry the jew btw, she got kash
The Macho Man is offline  
Old 11-23-2013, 11:17 AM   #59984
HarryCallahan
Go ahead...
 
HarryCallahan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 5,620
Default Re: BTE: Biggest Thread Ever!!! LVI

My gawd this Kaspah fgt is retarded.
HarryCallahan is offline  
Old 11-23-2013, 11:18 AM   #59985
Budadiiii
Banned
 
Budadiiii's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Bay Area
Posts: 13,012
Default Re: BTE: Biggest Thread Ever!!! LVI

Quote:
Originally Posted by HarryCallahan
I'd do both those things with him, but i'd call him out on his fgtry while doing them.
No doubt... but in friendly jest of course.

Dude isn't a full-blown geek/loser or anything. Has some moronic opinions like most 21 yr olds. I'm younger than him but still could see myself being an older brother/role model to him.
Budadiiii is offline  
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by:
Closed Thread


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 03:24 AM.




NBA Basketball Forum Key Links:
InsideHoops Home
NBA Rumors
Basketball Blog
NBA Daily Recaps
NBA Videos
Fantasy Basketball
NBA Mock Draft
NBA Free Agents
All-Star Weekend
---
High School Basketball
Streetball
---
InsideHoops Twitter
Search Our Site















Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2016, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. Terms of Use/Service | Privacy Policy