Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Closed Thread

Old 07-16-2013, 02:49 AM   #46
Killbot
KillImpaleLiquefyLynch

Killbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: BTE: Biggest Thread Ever!!! LVI

Oh yeah, Macho. I have not watched Pain and Gain as well.
Old 07-16-2013, 02:50 AM   #47
Killbot
KillImpaleLiquefyLynch

Killbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fallen Angel
I don't understand how you be "fan" of several teams. I get it if you're a foreigner but if your city has a team I don't understand how can you cheer for a different team. Seems like being a bandwagoning ****** is acceptable nowadays.

oh, new BTE yay!

edit: why 2 btes? smh

What about me?

1 real BTE and 1 other BTE made while the other was still alive.
Old 07-16-2013, 02:51 AM   #48
Killbot
KillImpaleLiquefyLynch

Quote:
Who has? Pain and Gain is a shitty movie. I rather watch my grass grow.

I'm just saying that in over 13 years, I have not seen any movie in theaters.
Old 07-16-2013, 02:51 AM   #49
Al Thornton
the mind is so complex

Al Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

i tried watching spring breakers and it was really boring. want to at least watch the scenes with gucci eventually though.
Old 07-16-2013, 02:51 AM   #50
Killbot
KillImpaleLiquefyLynch

Quote:
Originally Posted by LongLiveTheKing
Why did the other one get locked.

Because Jeff thinks long threads make ISH slow, which is false.
Old 07-16-2013, 02:52 AM   #51
Deleterious
Banned

Deleterious has an incredible reputation hereDeleterious has an incredible reputation hereDeleterious has an incredible reputation hereDeleterious has an incredible reputation hereDeleterious has an incredible reputation hereDeleterious has an incredible reputation hereDeleterious has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Who has? Pain and Gain is a shitty movie. I rather watch my grass grow.

That is actually very fun.

5 days
Old 07-16-2013, 02:53 AM   #52
Killbot
KillImpaleLiquefyLynch

Quote:
Originally Posted by CeltsGarlic
Macho

Macho, I was invited to that party cause this one guy was born in lithuania and he wanted to meet me.After spending time with him and his gf, dude said that there is this cool party next week and offered to come. He speaks lithuanian with crazy accent tho.I find out about this mfer from his mother, who moved to US with him 10 years ago, and she often comes to the shop/restourant Im working.

Also, this guy offered me to do my internship in wall street.. dreams coming true... I dunno if Knicks would allow me to enter his city tho.

Damn. You got it made already.
Old 07-16-2013, 02:53 AM   #53
Killbot
KillImpaleLiquefyLynch

Quote:
Your city doesn't have a professional basketball franchise, you can root for whichever team you want.

So I can root for multiple teams?

I'm gonna root for 20.
Old 07-16-2013, 02:53 AM   #54
Al Thornton
the mind is so complex

Al Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

and if u live in another country u are allowed to become a fan of a team but if u refer to that team as "we" just die. i see australians do this all the time and it's so painful.
Old 07-16-2013, 02:54 AM   #55
Deleterious
Banned

Deleterious has an incredible reputation hereDeleterious has an incredible reputation hereDeleterious has an incredible reputation hereDeleterious has an incredible reputation hereDeleterious has an incredible reputation hereDeleterious has an incredible reputation hereDeleterious has an incredible reputation here

I did my first laundry yesterday or well past PM so "today" but I forgot about it and now I am at work wondereing if anything is ruined.
Old 07-16-2013, 02:55 AM   #56
Deleterious
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Killbot
So I can root for multiple teams?

I'm gonna root for 20.

Root for the 16 best, guaranteed winner!
Old 07-16-2013, 02:55 AM   #57
Killbot
KillImpaleLiquefyLynch

Quote:
That sounds pretty shitty. Why you no see theater movies?

The first couple of years I wanted to, but my parents were much busier back when I was a child. Then when I grew up, I decided it was not worth going to and I'd rather not make my parents spend their hard earn cash on a movie. Now, I don't want to go EVER to maintain my streak.
Old 07-16-2013, 02:56 AM   #58
Killbot
KillImpaleLiquefyLynch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Al Thornton
and if u live in another country u are allowed to become a fan of a team but if u refer to that team as "we" just die. i see australians do this all the time and it's so painful.

Saying we in general is painful when saying a team. Doesn't matter where you are unless you work for that franchise.
Old 07-16-2013, 02:57 AM   #59
Killbot
KillImpaleLiquefyLynch

Quote:
Pick 1.

x20? Thanks YGS.
Old 07-16-2013, 02:57 AM   #60
Al Thornton
the mind is so complex

Quote:
Originally Posted by Killbot
Saying we in general is painful when saying a team. Doesn't matter where you are unless you work for that franchise.

true but it's much much worse when someone who has no affiliation to the city says it.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by:
Closed Thread