Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Closed Thread

Old 11-14-2013, 06:01 PM   #60016
ShannonElements
turns illusions for $

ShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: BTE: Biggest Thread Ever!!! LVI

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rose
Thor: The Dark World was fantastic!

Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! I'm hyped for it. :-)
Old 11-14-2013, 06:03 PM   #60017
ProfessorMurder
I am your soldier!

ProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShannonElements
Are there any Netflix alternatives?

Yeah, they're called illegal streaming sites.
Old 11-14-2013, 06:03 PM   #60018
Rose
nanu nanu

Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! I'm hyped for it. :-)
It was terrific. You really won't miss anything if you don't watch the after the credits scene. But the mid credits one is important.
Old 11-14-2013, 06:05 PM   #60019
ProfessorMurder
I am your soldier!

ProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

My meeting was lame. The lady said I didn't have an appointment, then I was all, "Yeah I do." Then she let me in.

Grad school sounds f*cking stupid and would likely put me in considerable debt. Might just peace on that idea and go for broke on my dreams.
Old 11-14-2013, 06:07 PM   #60020
Rose
nanu nanu

Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by ProfessorMurder
My meeting was lame. The lady said I didn't have an appointment, then I was all, "Yeah I do." Then she let me in.

Grad school sounds f*cking stupid and would likely put me in considerable debt. Might just peace on that idea and go for broke on my dreams.
I've always been advised that you can get grad school paid for though if you apply for it, because usually only those that get admitted to it are the ones they really want unlike undergrad.
Old 11-14-2013, 06:11 PM   #60021
ShannonElements
turns illusions for $

ShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Yeah, they're called illegal streaming sites.

Can I use them on my phone at the gym? While I'm on the bike or treadmill?
Old 11-14-2013, 06:14 PM   #60022
ProfessorMurder
I am your soldier!

Quote:
I've always been advised that you can get grad school paid for though if you apply for it, because usually only those that get admitted to it are the ones they really want unlike undergrad.

My friend is doing that, although he's an engineer. So I asked her about Teaching Assistant stuff and other jobs, and she said they're highly competitive positions even after you're accepted. If I didn't have to worry, I'd probably do that, but I don't want to go from only owing 10k to 80k.
Old 11-14-2013, 06:15 PM   #60023
ProfessorMurder
I am your soldier!

Quote:
Can I use them on my phone at the gym? While I'm on the bike or treadmill?

If you're phone goes online and can stream video adequately with the free wifi or wifi you pay for.
Old 11-14-2013, 06:15 PM   #60024
Rose
nanu nanu

Quote:
My friend is doing that, although he's an engineer. So I asked her about Teaching Assistant stuff and other jobs, and she said they're highly competitive positions even after you're accepted. If I didn't have to worry, I'd probably do that, but I don't want to go from only owing 10k to 80k.
I totally and completely agree with you on that. I just wanted to make sure you knew before you were like **** that.
Old 11-14-2013, 06:32 PM   #60025
ProfessorMurder
I am your soldier!

Quote:
I totally and completely agree with you on that. I just wanted to make sure you knew before you were like **** that.

Yeah thanks. It seems like most that I'd go into in the film world also don't give out financial aid.

If I went to the American Film Institute I'd be working my dick off for two years for 40k of debt a year. The question is if the connections are worth it... When I could theoretically take classes for free or relatively cheap at a comedy theater, become friends with those people and work with them on stuff. Like half of sitcom writers seem to come out of the Upright Citizens Brigade/Second City theater now.
Old 11-14-2013, 06:35 PM   #60026
Rose
nanu nanu

Quote:
Yeah thanks. It seems like most that I'd go into in the film world also don't give out financial aid.

If I went to the American Film Institute I'd be working my dick off for two years for 40k of debt a year. The question is if the connections are worth it... When I could theoretically take classes for free or relatively cheap at a comedy theater, become friends with those people and work with them on stuff. Like half of sitcom writers seem to come out of the Upright Citizens Brigade/Second City theater now.
I'd do that. I mean if making connections gets you nowhere, you can try grad school and see what happens. But if grad school doesn't work you've went into a humongous amount of debt, and have to pay it off.
Old 11-14-2013, 06:37 PM   #60027
ProfessorMurder
I am your soldier!

Quote:
I'd do that. I mean if making connections gets you nowhere, you can try grad school and see what happens. But if grad school doesn't work you've went into a humongous amount of debt, and have to pay it off.

That's what I was thinking. It'll probably be more fun at least.

Hanging out with comics and improvisers >>>>>> 90 hour work weeks with high strung a-holes.

The grad school idea was a was to legitimize the move to another state (and my parents might think it's safer). But I don't need to trick myself. I just need to sack up and do it haha.
Old 11-14-2013, 06:38 PM   #60028
Rose
nanu nanu

Quote:
That's what I was thinking. It'll probably be more fun at least.

Hanging out with comics and improvisers >>>>>> 90 hour work weeks with high strung a-holes.
Exactly. At least you'll have a blast if you get nowhere. So it makes the time wasted at least enjoyable.
Old 11-14-2013, 06:43 PM   #60029
Rose
nanu nanu

Christmas unis are trash. Whoever the NBA hired to do the specialty jerseys like 4 years ago needs to be fired.
Old 11-14-2013, 07:00 PM   #60030
ballup
Fool Disguised Genius

ballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

But they are so innovative.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by:
Closed Thread